Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 142. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
just want to know if any photos or LinkedIn profile for every team member?
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
where did you faind your partners and advisors? Always curious to find out such details before buying the tokens Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
Congratulation for boscoin team for distribution i got my coin too. Keep up the good works. I hope this coin can be big 10 in coinmarketcap. I also hope bitcoin can goes to $10k at the end of this year. Crypto world will be rock..enjoy the ride..
Activity: 96
I received Boscoin in my wallet too and can open my Boscoin wallet now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
thanks for the team.I have received my coins in my wallet. it need more one day.so If you didn't receive it yet, please be patient.it really a nice project.in the future it will make you surprise.

I think it's time to hit the open. I'm looking forward to BOS 10X, which is a miracle project.
Activity: 60
what is your main feature that differs the project from the other ones in this field?

"This structure enables the currency to avoid splintering unlike bitcoins, where it is impossible to redesign the structure that results in split-offs."
though that is not the main feature i think... but that one i can share.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
thanks for the team.I have received my coins in my wallet. it need more one day.so If you didn't receive it yet, please be patient.it really a nice project.in the future it will make you surprise.
Activity: 8
this is exciting project. hopefully this can be on top 10 in coinmarketcap  Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/nzsLDuz.jpg

this is insane fundraiser. Smiley
Activity: 70
do you have any legal status for your team?
Activity: 13
Selling : 12,000 BOS

Price: 0.0002 BTC / 1 BOS

Escrow is a must, SebastianJu or any other Trusted/known Legendary Member.
Activity: 61
This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Activity: 70
hi! Where is your team from?
Activity: 19
want to sell my coin up to 1000 boscoin
15k satoshi each
escrow welcome
need some money  Grin
if you intereset so pm me
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I can not open a web-wallet with seeds. I suppose there's a little bit of trouble. They will fix it as soon as possible.
You can t open it because you didn t receive the coins. In order for your wallet to open, you need to have a minimum of 0.1 BOS on your balance.
The wallet is not activated without it.

Is this the reason that everyone cannot access their wallet without balance? Cause even I can't open mine.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
since there's an online tool whether our account is already activated or not by using this sites: https://boscoin-a5759.firebaseapp.com/ .
Is there any live blockchain explorer now?

Not yet, but the team is working on a blockchain explorer. No launch date has been announced though.
Activity: 42
what is your main feature that differs the project from the other ones in this field?
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
since there's an online tool whether our account is already activated or not by using this sites: https://boscoin-a5759.firebaseapp.com/ .
Is there any live blockchain explorer now?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Already 2 days waiting boscoin bounty payment still not received yet in my wallet coz i still cant opet my wallet using the seed,
I hope the distribution process will be fast,

If investors have not been credited, then the queue must be huge. It will take time for all these queues to be sorted out because it takes close to 40 hours before I received mine  
Activity: 442
Already 2 days waiting boscoin bounty payment still not received yet in my wallet coz i still cant opet my wallet using the seed,
I hope the distribution process will be fast,
What is browser do you use? I can open it in chrome smootly. If you just copy paste from your seed, try to delete the last caracter than write the last caracter by your self. I have same problem before and that's worked for me.

Regards
Hyudien
still the same i cant open the web-wallet with the seed, maybe is because my wallet still didnt received the bounty payment,
yesterday i already send the public address to [email protected] and telegram also, how many days i must wait to received my boscoin ?

It will take few days man to receive your coins.
You can check your balance with this tool, made by Dahemmer
https://boscoin-a5759.firebaseapp.com/
Activity: 442
I can not open a web-wallet with seeds. I suppose there's a little bit of trouble. They will fix it as soon as possible.
You can t open it because you didn t receive the coins. In order for your wallet to open, you need to have a minimum of 0.1 BOS on your balance.
The wallet is not activated without it.
Jump to: