Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 146. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
What a confusing method to get my own coins the team is handling the distribution in which they are looking nonprofessional persons. I bought so many tokens in past but that is really strange to send email and than join telegram Shocked
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
hello everyone, support me please bos
GAX6HAYFDDWSV4P3C3V5NMWNX5NBJ2PREYJKMMTM7XYYDPLZKIOXOHCA
worth a project, which has a great future, good luck guys. Kiss
Activity: 13
Selling : 12,000 BOS

Price: 0.0002 BTC / 1 BOS

Escrow is a must, SebastianJu or any other Trusted/known Legendary Member.

Hmmm, that price looks cheaper. Why do you want to sell it? Project is almost ready.

cash needed  Undecided
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
They took so much time to launch the tokenNet but still it is leggy and complicated for many people. I was not expecting this kind of complicated procedure to claim token. This made me change my mind about their approach to handle the things in future. It was to be simple and fast in comparison to others.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
2 days still no confirmation email.   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519

Hmmm, that price looks cheaper. Why do you want to sell it? Project is almost ready.
Activity: 13

Activity: 222
Do you need more developers to finish the project on time? I have a freelance agency that may help 
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Calm down..my telegram message just got read after one and half day. Maybe it is good sign for me. Maybe i will get my Boscoin soon. Maybe too many PMd sent to Boscoin telegram thats why my telegram message got read after one and half day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
You HAVE NOT received your coins due one of the following reasons.

You sent the wrong email address and/or from the wrong email address
account.

- fix - check the email you used for the pre-fundraiser, fundraiser, and
bounty program, and see if you sent the correct email, and if not send
from the correct email account.

You only sent the information to telegram (BOS_tokennet) and didn't send
an email to [email protected]

- fix - check that you sent the correct information via telegram AND
check you actually sent the email to [email protected] if you didn't
send to [email protected], then only send to [email protected] NOW.

You only sent the information to [email protected] and didn't send to
telegram (BOS_tokennet)
Over the website.

- fix - check the information you sent to [email protected] is correct
AND then check you sent to telegram (BOS_tokennet) if you didn't send to
telegram, then only send to telegram (BOS_tokennet) NOW.

Please follow the correct instructions to receive your BOScoins
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why i got this email? i done my publick address to [email protected] why dev say i send wrong email. it's not fair for me, i'm waiting for so long but don't get my coins

You have you sent the email from the same email address that you have used for the bounty and/or fundraiser? It has to be the same email address as stated in step 3 of the instructions.
Do you have bonuses for large contributors? 
 I can help you with advertisement using email marketing. Contact me if you re interested.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
We have completed the transfer of BOScoin to your public address. To confirm the transaction, please open your wallet, and view the recent transactions at the bottom of the page. Please email [email protected] with any additional inquires regarding this transaction.

Thanks,
BOScoin Team

I got my tokens and now i can open my wallet, it tooks about 1-2 day to get fully confirmed.
Do we can send transaction it to other people now ?

i just create my wallet and already sent address on email also pm on telegram so we need to wait 1-2 days until confirmed?

Yes, you are right, that is it and you should have your tokens confirmed soon or even with a day depending on the number of requests being handled by the team.I got it confirmed with a day after sending my details.
You were within the lucky 13% processed in the first day Cheesy
Only 15% of the coins have been distributed until now.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
We have completed the transfer of BOScoin to your public address. To confirm the transaction, please open your wallet, and view the recent transactions at the bottom of the page. Please email [email protected] with any additional inquires regarding this transaction.

Thanks,
BOScoin Team

I got my tokens and now i can open my wallet, it tooks about 1-2 day to get fully confirmed.

i just create my wallet and already sent address on email also pm on telegram so we need to wait 1-2 days until confirmed?

Yes, you are right, that is it and you should have your tokens confirmed soon or even with a day depending on the number of requests being handled by the team.I got it confirmed with a day after sending my details.

Thanks,
BOScoin Team

Yes man. It will take some time. They will send you a confirmation email, after they send you the coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Thanks,
BOScoin Team

Why I am forced to join telegram when it wasn't stated at time of investment ? I don't use and not willing to make an account at telegram but my coins are at ICO website then what will be the solution ? I want simple and automated procedure when I have seed why all these troubles to face ?
Man, you are not "forced". This is the tokennet. Tokennet was designed to get your tokens in order to trade them, before Genesis which is in the Q1 of 2018. If you can't use Telegram, I suggest you join the slack, and PM one of the team members. I am pretty sure, they will find a solution for you.
Why there is no information about exchanges? It was said they had contacted dozens of exchanges yet not a single name is disclosed till now. We are wiating for official updates.
You know very well that HitBtc is already confirmed. The rest will pick up. Just wait for it to be on the market.

Thanks,
BOScoin Team

Yes you can. To any other BOS wallet.
Jump to: