Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 178. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
At which exchanges will it be available for trading?

The team is currently in the process of getting BOScoin onto various exchanges, but which exchanges it will be listed on hasn't been announced yet. Keep an eye out for updates in the next few weeks.
Activity: 228
At which exchanges will it be available for trading?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Anybody here wanted to test the transactions? Just post your address and i'll give you some

i want to test the transaction, kindly sent some BOS to my account address
here my Public address GA2ENVZIM2KY6TJ6Z426B4VA6BD3NZRWYOJI7EJ4YETTKT75HUH27O4A

i've already sent you , i thought there will be an "explorer site" to track our transactions , lol.
but may i know what is the time stamp when you received my Boscoin?

i have receive the test balance on my wallet, how much you sent? i see 3 transactions there http://prntscr.com/gtzl6e
I've been waiting long since ICO。。。LOL,when can i get my token?

You will be able to trade BOScoin when the TokenNet is up and running, but no exact launch date has been announced yet. For now, your BOScoins are safely stored in your dashboard on the official website.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
I've been waiting long since ICO。。。LOL,when can i get my token?
I still dont understand whats  the correlation between choseuk and boscoin. Why they did not launch the token net untill now ? this ico has been 5 month. Bitcoin price has rose twice its price. Also team got their bitcoincash. Please launch token net so people can trade the coin

The team is currently finishing the TokenNet implementation and are preparing for launch. Chuseok is one of the most important national holidays in Korea, also referred to as Korean Thanksgiving. The team has decided to let everyone go home for once and spend the holiday with their families. Since not everyone on the team will be on stand by mode during that time, they decided it would be safer to postpone the TokenNet launch.

Rest assured everyone on the team is doing their utmost best to deliver everything as soon as possible. The TokenNet launch is not far off now, but it's better to take some more time to deliver a decently built platform than to launch prematurely and have several issues.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
I still dont understand whats  the correlation between choseuk and boscoin. Why they did not launch the token net untill now ? this ico has been 5 month. Bitcoin price has rose twice its price. Also team got their bitcoincash. Please launch token net so people can trade the coin
Can someone explain for me why bos coin cannot list on coinmarketcap ?? And when we can withdraw tokens from the dashboard and trade ??

The BOScoin token has not officially been released yet, so it's not being traded on exchanges yet, and hence not listed on CoinMarketCap. HitBTC is the only exchange that's currently trading BOScoin, but they are trading it as IOU (I Owe U) token, which is not taken into account on CoinMarketCap.
when bos will be on exchanges, how can i withdraw my coins from boscoin.io dashboard?
for now i can only look at my balance!
ive read that i will recive my private key and adress? when?

You will be given instructions on how to transfer your BOScoin from your dashboard to your web wallet once the TokenNet is launched. No exact date has been shared yet, but keep an eye open for updates in the coming weeks.
Why there is no more BOS on coinmarketcap?

BOScoin was never listed on CoinMarketCap, but it is on Coin Market Watch.
Are they trading on IOU as HIBTC does?

Coin Market Watch a tool to monitor the crypto market and don't actually trade in it. The only exchange currently trading BOScoin as IOU is HitBTC.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Is Boscoin Coin being traded as IOU or did they release the coin and it's being traded on an exchange?

traded as an IOU
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Is Boscoin Coin being traded as IOU or did they release the coin and it's being traded on an exchange?
Activity: 20
Can someone explain for me why bos coin cannot list on coinmarketcap ?? And when we can withdraw tokens from the dashboard and trade ??
No official date has been released yet, but TokenNet launch is not far off now, but unfortunately, delays must be made to ensure everything goes right upon launch due to Chuseok. Chuseok is one of the biggest holidays in Korea and is just after the intended deployment date of TokenNet. We originally did not anticipate Chuseok to be this long because the government designated Oct. 2nd to be a one off holiday only three weeks ago but we are having a long Chuseok this year, 10 days to be exact if you include the weekends from Sept. 30th to Oct. 9th. So, we have decided to let the team go home for once and spend the holidays with their families. Since not everyone on the team will be on stand by mode during that time, we feel it is safer to postpone TokenNet launch, especially being the first release of the platform/token.
Activity: 201
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
when bos will be on exchanges, how can i withdraw my coins from boscoin.io dashboard?
for now i can only look at my balance!
ive read that i will recive my private key and adress? when?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Yes, still some time for the main net to release and we may see boscoin trading on top exchanges.Does the Korean ban have any impact on the listing of boscoin on Korean exchanges and other outside exchanges as well?
Activity: 20

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Anybody here wanted to test the transactions? Just post your address and i'll give you some

i want to test the transaction, kindly sent some BOS to my account address
here my Public address GA2ENVZIM2KY6TJ6Z426B4VA6BD3NZRWYOJI7EJ4YETTKT75HUH27O4A

i've already sent you , i thought there will be an "explorer site" to track our transactions , lol.
but may i know what is the time stamp when you received my Boscoin?
Jump to: