Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 175. (Read 227585 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So bounty will be released immidiately afterthe launch or later? Devs could consider postopning bounty by a few weeks or release it in batches.

I believe yes, it would be released along with the investor coins as well.There is no such lock on the profile to prevent this from not being used after the launch.The team should consider this to delay further to avoid the price to crash a bit further after the release.May I know how many tokens were locked in for the bounty?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For some reason I received a BOSCoin notification about the launch on October 31st! Is this information correct? I bought some at ICO, South Korea entered the investors map, it will be interesting to note the actions on this coin, I'll be watching. Wink
we also wait the moment that the token launch.i think it will make us surprise.
Activity: 780
Merit: 251
here there are already paid boscoin
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
So bounty will be released immidiately afterthe launch or later? Devs could consider postopning bounty by a few weeks or release it in batches.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Finally they have announced the lunch date.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
BOScoin when released will be a working product, not like EOS which is just a replacement ERC-20 token. Exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex are only listing coins which are:

- not a security
- have a working product

That is why they recently listed only coins like 0x, CVC and ADA. Which are not securities and have working product.

I think that BOS will be listed by at least one of the major exchanges, I'm betting on Bittrex.

I'm sure they will. But it won't matter for smart investors. A year from now BOScoin will carry multi-billion market cap and be listed literally everywhere. This is a keeper for sure!
Activity: 840
Wish I had literally invested every single coin and dollar I have in BOScoin. Literally better than Tezos (so far) and Ethereum in every single respect. Hitting the ground running with massive partners, huge team, great finances (even though they capped their ICO very low) and technology that is superior to anything on the market today.

This project will run circles around the competition. If you can buy tokens under $1 billion market cap you can't go wrong long term.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
waiting for the launch of this great project
Activity: 886
Will you announce any exchange before 31th?

Will we get any intersting updates before the launch?

I waited 9 motnhs for DECENT tokens and scored 1600% return. BOS is 6 months but the market went up much more so I expect more then that. 2000%.

In my opinion, the launch date along with exchange listing will be on 31st.We already have on hitbtc and those tokens would be real than IOU after 31st.2000% after launch looks to be impossible with the bounty tokens also being dumped after the release.It would take a considerable amount of time to reach that feat.
vetherasset.app
Will you announce any exchange before 31th?

Will we get any intersting updates before the launch?

I waited 9 motnhs for DECENT tokens and scored 1600% return. BOS is 6 months but the market went up much more so I expect more then that. 2000%.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
October 31st is very near. and October 31st is the birthdate of bitcoin, and so is the launching of BOScoin. hooyah!
Activity: 886
Just to be prepared for the launch, will there be wallets available to withdraw the boscoin tokens before the main net is launched? Or we will have to wait after the launch for the wallet to be available.And whether we will have online/mobile based wallets to store the coins?

Web wallets will be released together with the TokenNet on October 31. They will be available on a https://boscoin.io managed domain and will allow you to transfer BOScoin from and to it, so no need to wait for the MainNet to exchange BOScoin.

Mobile wallets will be released in the Sirius milestone after the MainNet launch, but no specific dates have been announced yet.

Do we also have the option of saving it as a paper wallet, in case we are holding for a long time? I know its a bit traditional to ask but having this option available would also serve a great purpose for long time holders.
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
So they just start development for token net now ? Test net they use lumens..the dev did not work efficiently. They good only before gathering money and then silent. Then said end of september when the time is near to date line they annpunce chuseok or whatsoever after chuseok they silent and then announce 31 october. Hahaha....funny...i am telling the fact not fud

It will be released on october 31 why fudding now? your post would have made sense in september,now boscoin will enter the market. probably not the best time regarding the btc run.let's see
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Just to be prepared for the launch, will there be wallets available to withdraw the boscoin tokens before the main net is launched? Or we will have to wait after the launch for the wallet to be available.And whether we will have online/mobile based wallets to store the coins?

Web wallets will be released together with the TokenNet on October 31. They will be available on a https://boscoin.io managed domain and will allow you to transfer BOScoin from and to it, so no need to wait for the MainNet to exchange BOScoin.

Mobile wallets will be released in the Sirius milestone after the MainNet launch, but no specific dates have been announced yet.
Activity: 490
The big wait is finally over. I am very hopeful. I could not invest a lot, but I'll buy some more.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
So they just start development for token net now ? Test net they use lumens..the dev did not work efficiently. They good only before gathering money and then silent. Then said end of september when the time is near to date line they annpunce chuseok or whatsoever after chuseok they silent and then announce 31 october. Hahaha....funny...i am telling the fact not fud

As a matter of fact, you are spreading misinformation instead of telling the facts.

1) The team has been transparent and consistent in their communication. There have been weekly updates through blog posts and newsletters for the past three months. Why exactly are you saying that they are "silent"?

2) The team has clearly stated that they are using Stellar's TestNet for the time being, and that they would switch to their own mock TokenNet. See this newsletter for reference. Since BOScoin is using the Stellar Consensus Protocol, there are no technical issues or inabilities to switch to their own implementation once it's fully ready. The purpose was to use and test the web wallet functionality, which everyone has been able to do for the past two weeks.

3) Development has been ongoing for months now. Feel free to check out the different repositories on GitHub. There have been daily, even hourly updates in the past weeks.

4) Delays are never pleasant to hear, and I understand you are not happy about it. I, however, would rather see a good working platform which is a few weeks late, than a platform with bugs and glitches. If the team decides to deviate from the plan for certain reasons, there's nothing that we can do but wait. Unforeseen circumstances and delays can be part of any project, and it's not different for BOScoin. At least they have been transparent and communicative about this.

So please, don't make up information.
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I don't want to miss this train. Cool

vetherasset.app
BOScoin when released will be a working product, not like EOS which is just a replacement ERC-20 token. Exchanges like Bittrex and Poloniex are only listing coins which are:

- not a security
- have a working product

That is why they recently listed only coins like 0x, CVC and ADA. Which are not securities and have working product.

I think that BOS will be listed by at least one of the major exchanges, I'm betting on Bittrex.
Activity: 336
I still want to sell 300000 BOScoin dashboard account.
bid price - your offer to pm'd
Did you create this profile only to sell? You are very trustworthy. Roll Eyes

Your money and the account that sells will be secured in escrow until launch TokenNet, it looks like a futures contract.
I'll wait on the 31st and buy at HitBTC.

Hitbtc have IOU market, but I do not remember what was the price of the ICO. It is necessary to estimate how much expensive there is selling coins.
Jump to: