Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 174. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
very clever launch date,almost 1 week after the fork.
when all this mess is over.
damn i really hoped they would release is it earlier so that i could accumulate more cheap boscoin.
unfortunately now i think it will never go under the ico price Sad
but even if it is a lttle over the ico price i am buying boscoin.

Which of the fork are you talking about, is it the Bitcoin Gold or Segwit 2x, because I thought the SegWit 2x is going to happen in November which has more community support than Bitcoin Gold, there is no doubt Bitcoin Gold is going to be listed has Altcoin but Segwit 2x is still uncertain because of different conflicting report coming from exchanges
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
BOScoin is the first Korean crypto.

MONA was a first Japanese crypto.

Look what have happened to MONA and it’s only a shitcoin.

BOS is a new Blockchain and a technology.

BOS market cap will be at least 1B which is over $3 per BOS.
nobody know the price now.we only image it.but we hope it can fly.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

if this project goes up to 1B, I swear to buy a flight to Korea and kiss in the mouth all the people of this project.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app

Activity: 4
Hello~ I'm korean.
Do you know that the Korean government is currently preparing legislation to ban the participation of domestic ICOs and ICOs all over the world?
So, with the exception of less than five Korean ICOs already in progress, Koreans will soon be banned from participating in ICO.
And BOSCOIN is one of two successful about ICOs
So you can expect a huge pumping.
Do expect!
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
the exact launch time, if it is launched now inevitably the price will be destroyed  Smiley

I doubt it, though I'm not sure how strong Boscoin project is in S.Korea but if the Koreans fall in love with this project the sky will be the starting point, I could remember that it was the Korean market that pump Ethereum to the level it is now.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
the exact launch time, if it is launched now inevitably the price will be destroyed  Smiley
Activity: 60
Wow! Scott Matheina's wife is from the Philippines. i'm from the Philippines too. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
damn i really hoped they would release is it earlier so that i could accumulate more cheap boscoin.

Agreed, the launch date is pretty good move from the team, I was of the opinion that the launch may have around December.People would use their free cash bitcoin gold to buy boscoin and other alts.The price would get a hit at launch with bounty dumping and then would sustain a level.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
So bounty will be released immidiately afterthe launch or later? Devs could consider postopning bounty by a few weeks or release it in batches.

BOScoins obtained through the bounty program will be available with the TokenNet launch, along with all BOScoins obtained through the fundraisers. You will receive instructions on how to transfer your BOScoins from your dashboard to your web wallet.

dahemmer, is the OCtober 31st date sacrosant, and again apart from the IOU tokens on HitBTC which seems is going to list Boscoin, which other exchanges is the tokens going to be traded on

Nothing is 100% sure until it's there, but the team believes that the 3 weeks leading up to October 31 should be enough time. From the latest newsletter:

We believe there won’t be any problems but thought it would be best that we go ahead with this final process just to be sure. We have three weeks until the 31st and that should be enough time to handle any issues if something goes as unexpected (God forbid!). Development aside, we are also drafting and preparing a contingency plan for the worst case scenario in case the network misbehaves, or even fails. The stability of the network is our main priority and we are doing everything within our capabilities to improve it. Once again, we apologize for the delay but we have concluded this is in the best interest for everyone so please do bear with us until the end of this month.

The team hasn't announced anything yet about which exchanges BOScoin is going to be listed on. They are trying to get it listed on as many exchanges as possible and will announce it in time so everyone has enough time to go through the verification process of the exchanges listing BOScoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
So bounty will be released immidiately afterthe launch or later? Devs could consider postopning bounty by a few weeks or release it in batches.

BOScoins obtained through the bounty program will be available with the TokenNet launch, along with all BOScoins obtained through the fundraisers. You will receive instructions on how to transfer your BOScoins from your dashboard to your web wallet.

dahemmer, is the OCtober 31st date sacrosant, and again apart from the IOU tokens on HitBTC which seems is going to list Boscoin, which other exchanges is the tokens going to be traded on
Activity: 72
Probably BOS will be dumped when coming out (like most of the new ICO coins), but people, especially Korean people, will pump their own coin up again as soon as possible. It depends, on which exchanges they will come. It would be nice, when they start trading on Bittrex, Polo and Bithumb. HitBTC and Finex would be great additions also!

Why? BOScoin is Korean coin and korean people are one of the biggest players in the market. I would not be surprised, when BOSCOIN mcap would go to 1billion in november-december. If everything goes well, then after Genesis launch (start of the 2018), it might do 2billion marketcap or even more (3billion).
Since BTC is on a bullrun and after few weeks BTC profit is coming to alts, then BOS could get pretty nice pump.

QTUM is Chinese ETH, like BOS is Korean ETH.
QTUM raised also around 18million from ICO, like BOS.
QTUM started around 300million mcap and went to 1billion in a month. BOS can do atleast the same, if not more!

My prediction is that, in 1.january, BOScoin marketcap is atleast 1billion, maybe 2billion. Im pretty sure that it wont go higher than 2.5billion in this short time. Since BOS has great team and tech, it surely can do ETH vol 2 and in december 2018 they will have 10-15bill mcap.

And something for the extreme fans.
Prediction for dreamers: BOS mcap in 1.january 2.5billion, 1.may 7billion, 1.dec 12billion.

BOS is like my dreams coming true Smiley
For some reason I received a BOSCoin notification about the launch on October 31st! Is this information correct? I bought some at ICO, South Korea entered the investors map, it will be interesting to note the actions on this coin, I'll be watching. Wink

This information is correct, you can find the official announcement in this blog post.

Will you announce any exchange before 31th?

Will we get any intersting updates before the launch?

I waited 9 motnhs for DECENT tokens and scored 1600% return. BOS is 6 months but the market went up much more so I expect more then that. 2000%.

Not sure if exchanges will be announced before the launch, but there will be weekly updates. Keep an eye out for newsletters and blog posts.
Just to be prepared for the launch, will there be wallets available to withdraw the boscoin tokens before the main net is launched? Or we will have to wait after the launch for the wallet to be available.And whether we will have online/mobile based wallets to store the coins?

Web wallets will be released together with the TokenNet on October 31. They will be available on a https://boscoin.io managed domain and will allow you to transfer BOScoin from and to it, so no need to wait for the MainNet to exchange BOScoin.

Mobile wallets will be released in the Sirius milestone after the MainNet launch, but no specific dates have been announced yet.

Do we also have the option of saving it as a paper wallet, in case we are holding for a long time? I know its a bit traditional to ask but having this option available would also serve a great purpose for long time holders.

Paper wallets won't be supported initially. They might be in the future, but not for now.
Activity: 95
Probably BOS will be dumped when coming out (like most of the new ICO coins), but people, especially Korean people, will pump their own coin up again as soon as possible. It depends, on which exchanges they will come. It would be nice, when they start trading on Bittrex, Polo and Bithumb. HitBTC and Finex would be great additions also!

Why? BOScoin is Korean coin and korean people are one of the biggest players in the market. I would not be surprised, when BOSCOIN mcap would go to 1billion in november-december. If everything goes well, then after Genesis launch (start of the 2018), it might do 2billion marketcap or even more (3billion).
Since BTC is on a bullrun and after few weeks BTC profit is coming to alts, then BOS could get pretty nice pump.

QTUM is Chinese ETH, like BOS is Korean ETH.
QTUM raised also around 18million from ICO, like BOS.
QTUM started around 300million mcap and went to 1billion in a month. BOS can do atleast the same, if not more!

My prediction is that, in 1.january, BOScoin marketcap is atleast 1billion, maybe 2billion. Im pretty sure that it wont go higher than 2.5billion in this short time. Since BOS has great team and tech, it surely can do ETH vol 2 and in december 2018 they will have 10-15bill mcap.

And something for the extreme fans.
Prediction for dreamers: BOS mcap in 1.january 2.5billion, 1.may 7billion, 1.dec 12billion.
Activity: 20
Just to be prepared for the launch, will there be wallets available to withdraw the boscoin tokens before the main net is launched? Or we will have to wait after the launch for the wallet to be available.And whether we will have online/mobile based wallets to store the coins?

Web wallets will be released together with the TokenNet on October 31. They will be available on a https://boscoin.io managed domain and will allow you to transfer BOScoin from and to it, so no need to wait for the MainNet to exchange BOScoin.

Mobile wallets will be released in the Sirius milestone after the MainNet launch, but no specific dates have been announced yet.

Do we also have the option of saving it as a paper wallet, in case we are holding for a long time? I know its a bit traditional to ask but having this option available would also serve a great purpose for long time holders.

Good question. I'm hoping as well
Jump to: