Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 184. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Thx for the update and follow up !!

http://mailchi.mp/boscoin/bos-update?e=8c7ba8b24f

Hi guys!
I invested a little in the project.
What other news on the project?
How it is possible to deduce?
Will they be on stock exchanges?
Thank you!

You can find the latest announcements and information through the blog and newsletters. There is also a Slack workspace, but new people are currently unable to join for some reason. The team is working on a solution. In the meantime you can always send me a private message containing your email address, this way I can send you an invite.

As for the progress, some of the highest priority items currently being worked on:
  • TokenNet which allows BOScoin to be traded. Should be released in the next few weeks.
  • Web wallets.
  • Two-factor authentication.
  • Public testing phase based on transactions.
  • Revamped website with a new branding, as well as a new discussion forum to assist with more specific and event/product focused items such as developer reviews, design feedback, trust contract proposals discussions, etc.

Next to that, community driven tools are being developed as well, such as a rewards calculator.

Along with the TokenNet release, BOScoin will also be listed onto various exchanges, but no names have been announced yet.

Thank you!

Next to that, community driven tools are being developed as well, such as a rewards calculator.

It's good!...

I'm forwarding my email address! )
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Design Update & Homepage Refreshment Roll Eyes

Good!
the new design looks modern and futuristic , hope it's going to represents the visions of Boscoin as well
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Will you list on Korean large exchanges? And more western exchanges? I am waiting for long term to get your project back.

The team has sent requests to over 25 exchanges spread all over the world having the top trading volumes. No names have been announced yet, but updates on this topic are to be expected in the near future. Keep an eye out for announcements through this forum and other media channels.

Hi guys!
Thank you!

You can find the latest announcements and information through the blog and newsletters. There is also a Slack workspace, but new people are currently unable to join for some reason. The team is working on a solution. In the meantime you can always send me a private message containing your email address, this way I can send you an invite.

As for the progress, some of the highest priority items currently being worked on:
  • TokenNet which allows BOScoin to be traded. Should be released in the next few weeks.
  • Web wallets.
  • Two-factor authentication.
  • Public testing phase based on transactions.
  • Revamped website with a new branding, as well as a new discussion forum to assist with more specific and event/product focused items such as developer reviews, design feedback, trust contract proposals discussions, etc.

Along with the TokenNet release, BOScoin will also be listed onto various exchanges, but no names have been announced yet.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Will you list on Korean large exchanges? And more western exchanges? I am waiting for long term to get your project back.

Hi guys!
Thank you!
Activity: 630
Looks like the Boscoin TokenNet Launch going to be Postponed i seen an email saying - We expect to open TestNet by the 29th at the latest.

they have been on a holiday week, all events will start after the holidays. relax, celebrate and start the system.
Glad to see you will have a launch very soon, which exchanges will you list?

The team is still in the process of getting BOScoin onto various exchanges. No names have been announced yet, but updates on this topic are to be expected in the near future. Keep an eye out for announcements through this forum and other media channels.
Another newsletter has been sent out today. Those who are not subscribed to the mailing list can read it over here. If you want to receive future newsletters directly into your mailbox, make sure to subscribe to the mailing list.
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Design Update & Homepage Refreshment Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 245
Glad to see you will have a launch very soon, which exchanges will you list?
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Looks like the Boscoin TokenNet Launch going to be Postponed i seen an email saying - We expect to open TestNet by the 29th at the latest.
we hope the token can launch as quickly as possible. but we have to wait now.i hope it can make us surprise.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
Looking forward to see a successful launch next week if possible.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Even though "Park" is a very common Korean surname, I have a feeling that Chang Ki Park(CEO) and Han Kyul Park(COO) are related... they look a lot alike  Tongue
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
"TokenNet" is due to launch end of September/early October for the basic transfer of Boscoin. "MainNet" (Boscoin Platform Genesis) launch has been pushed out to sometime early 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
damn if i only knew i had to wait 6 months to get my ico coins beforehand  Grin
Yes you are right. This is  a long wait. We are used to instant ERC20 Tokens that reach our wallet as soon as we pay to ico address.
The real frustration would be when even after such a long wait, you get below ico price in market
So..anyone knows what is the exact date for token net launch ? And if it will be done ?  I mean did we must withdraw our tokennet from the dashboard or the dashboard it self will be the wallet for token net ?

Some9ne from bos coin team answer this please..

No exact date for the TokenNet launch has been shared yet. Once the TokenNet launches, you will be able to fully use the web wallet to transfer BOScoin. The BOScoin available in your dashboard will most probably be transfered automatically to your web wallet once you create it. If the transfer has to be done manually, you will receive instructions on how to do so. More information will be shared in the next few days and weeks, so keep an eye out for updates.
Jump to: