Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 185. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
So..anyone knows what is the exact date for token net launch ? And if it will be done ?  I mean did we must withdraw our tokennet from the dashboard or the dashboard it self will be the wallet for token net ?

Some9ne from bos coin team answer this please..
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
how about BOS project going , BOS ico ended 6 month ago , did BOS hit any market?
Not yet. The TokenNet lunches this month and probably BOS will hit the exchanges pretty soon.

Indeed. Updates on which exchanges BOScoin will be listed on will be announced in the next few weeks.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
how about BOS project going , BOS ico ended 6 month ago , did BOS hit any market?
Not yet. The TokenNet lunches this month and probably BOS will hit the exchanges pretty soon.
Here:  https://medium.com/@boscoin/latest
This introduction is very good. You can see everything you want to know. It's simple and clear. But, where is this project, China's team?
Korea.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
This introduction is very good. You can see everything you want to know. It's simple and clear. But, where is this project, China's team?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
damn if i only knew i had to wait 6 months to get my ico coins beforehand  Grin

Did you read whitepaper before take decision to invest into this project I believe you pick this blindly and that is why you are complaining about this. Now they are very close to launch it's mainnet I think it's worth to keep supporting this innovation.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
It was stated before starting that Boscoin's mainnet and platform will be ready somewhere in October. Everyone who participated in crowdfunding and was following the project was fully aware of the fact that he/she is to wait for these months for sure. This means that you are not following the project and don't know the fact.
Correct, investors has been duely informed
Activity: 826
It was stated before starting that Boscoin's mainnet and platform will be ready somewhere in October. Everyone who participated in crowdfunding and was following the project was fully aware of the fact that he/she is to wait for these months for sure. This means that you are not following the project and don't know the fact.
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
damn if i only knew i had to wait 6 months to get my ico coins beforehand  Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I would like to see what new will be added to the website after refreshing it with all the described and untold stuff and features being added. In the meanwhile more and more projects are coming on the Bancor protocol that is making it much more interesting.
The site boscoin.io is down at the moment. I think they're busy with a lot of updates.

The website should be working properly through this link: https://boscoin.io.

Concerning updates, the developers are in the process of refreshing the website. This will include implementing a new branding consistent across the website and future BOScoin products, as well as a new discussion forum to assist with more specific and event/product focused items such as developer reviews, design feedback, trust contract proposals discussions, etc. Next to that, community driven tools are being developed as well, such as a rewards calculator. Keep an eye out for more updates in the next few weeks!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
The site boscoin.io is down at the moment. I think they're busy with a lot of updates.
Why is the slack channel down? Will the coins be tradable in October on the testnet?

The Slack channel is not down, but new people are currently unable to join the Slack workspace for some reason. The team is working on a solution. In the meantime you can always send me a private message containing your email address, this way I can send you an invite.

BOScoin will be tradable in October once the TokenNet is launched. Public testing based on transactions with test web wallets should start somewhere this week / early next week. Once preparations are finalized, information on how to participate will be published. For now, you can also find some related information in this blog post.
Activity: 465
"IOU" BOS rising! The price is moving on HitBTC.

I not understand who trade with this coin if not official ?Is this real trade? I like this project and hope get big success.
HitBTC is currently trading BOScoin as IOU (I Owe U) token as they bought a fair amount of BOScoin during the fundraiser. Once the BOScoin TokenNet launches, HitBTC will convert the IOU token to the BOS token, which can then be traded on other exchanges as well. They have taken the same IOU approach with other coins as well.

As far as trading on HitBTC is concerned, it's a real exchange and it's legitimate, but it's a closed market and has limited supply. You will be able to trade BOScoin on other exchanges as well once the TokenNet launches.

Why is the slack channel down? Will the coins be tradable in October on the testnet?

I not understand who trade with this coin if not official ?Is this real trade? I like this project and hope get big success.
HitBTC is currently trading BOScoin as IOU (I Owe U) token as they bought a fair amount of BOScoin during the fundraiser. Once the BOScoin TokenNet launches, HitBTC will convert the IOU token to the BOS token, which can then be traded on other exchanges as well. They have taken the same IOU approach with other coins as well.

As far as trading on HitBTC is concerned, it's a real exchange and it's legitimate, but it's a closed market and has limited supply. You will be able to trade BOScoin on other exchanges as well once the TokenNet launches.
If there is no change in roadmap then by the end of this month private tesntnet and public testent will be released. I don't know how will we be able to trade coins when mainnet is planned for Q1 2018. Anyway we are already in important phase where some releases should be to take the community on board with testings.
You will be able to trade BOScoin once the TokenNet is launched, which is planned for the end of this month / the beginning of next month. The MainNet release is indeed planned for early 2018 and will consist of core features such as trust contracts, mFBA, rewards, congress budget, etc. More information about the planned milestones can be found in this blogpost.

Concerning the test phases, the public TestNet has been delayed as announced in this newsletter. A public testing phase based on transactions will start once the web wallets are ready. New announcements will be made as soon as possible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
When will BOScoin launch its Mainnet Huh
The MainNet is scheduled for release in January 2018. An overview the future plans can be found here.

Actually January not so far away from now, lol. Let's wait. Grin
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

Jump to: