Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 189. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
I received letters of this meaning: "For your security, your account has been locked down because of too many failed login attempts. To unlock your account please click the following link: https: //boscoin.io/member/login/? action = unlock & key = ......"

Submitter: [email protected]
This is from you letters and I need to fulfill what is said or not?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Invite slack dont work.
Can you give me new link??
Thanks  Grin Grin Grin
it didn't work for me either. Please share. Thanks!
Send me a PM with your email to invite you

Can you send us your email address? We will send out the invite, thanks..

pls check inbox

Since, you are claiming me as a newbie..  please send to [email protected] for queries. Thanks

I think BCT  warning that I am a newbie not you. Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Invite slack dont work.
Thanks  Grin Grin Grin

pls check inbox

please send to [email protected] for queries. Thanks
Invite slack dont work.
Thanks  Grin Grin Grin

pls check inbox
Invite slack dont work.
Thanks  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Invite slack dont work.
Thanks  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Invite slack dont work.
Thanks  Grin Grin Grin
Invite slack dont work.
Thanks  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
Can anyone answer me what exactyly day boscoin will be in coinmarketcap and will be listed on exchange ?? I didn't find any information about it. Thank you so much.

They didn't announce exact launch date but it is expected sometime in October. They have to check everything before launch. We don't want to face problems after the launch. It's better late than never.
Coinmarketcap will add coins once they hit exchanges and have volume. It will be seen after the coin launch in exchanges.
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*
Can anyone answer me what exactyly day boscoin will be in coinmarketcap and will be listed on exchange ?? I didn't find any information about it. Thank you so much.
Probably after launch in October.
The exact day has not yet been announced.
BOScoin is still on TESTNET
Activity: 201
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*
Please click on the link below, FAQ for BOScoin TokenNet:

https://medium.com/@boscoin/boscoin-tokennet-faq-b05a84ce0f57

For each transaction, there will be a flat rate of 0.01 BOS but this flat rate is currently under review and need to be finalized. Transaction fees are not necessary but act as a defense mechanism against DDOS attacks. The transaction fees generated will be distributed once a week to BOScoin holders according to the amount they hold. For MainNet, 70% of the transaction fees will be distributed to node operators and 30% will go towards the Commons Budget.

BOScoin TokenNet C++ will provide rewards without having to run a node.

How will the rewards be distributed?

Who owns the BOScoin TokenNet C ++ will receive dividends until the release BOScoin token D in 2018?

If I buy this TokenNet in October, will I also be entitled to receive this weekly reward?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
if the price can not raise x5, x10 . It will be a total waste of time. The plan is too long. in this time i can invest in other project and get at least 300% profit.
Project that guarantees at least 300% profit?
Tell me where is this project? I want to invest! I will sell my house and my car to have this profit of at least 300% Roll Eyes

There's no guarantee that coin will make 3x just because there's a 3-5 months gap between ICO time and launch time. But previous examples show us that when this happens usually the price will rise to high amounts. Boscoin looks like a successful long term project, but if price follows or not we'll see this next months. People need to be a little bit more patient.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
When are we going to be able to move are coins ?Sorry if this question was asked before.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Announcement for public TestNet!

Thank you everyone for your continued interest in the BOS Platform and desire to participate in the Public TestNet.

As previously mentioned in the Revised Milestones article, Public TestNet was to commence at the end of August, opening testing elements (of the TokenNet, which will eventually roll into Genesis) to the public. As our Private TestNet commenced on July 25th, we have conducted a variety of tests of the Federated Byzantine Agreement consensus algorithm from the Stellar Consensus Protocol.

We believe the fundamental aspects of the BOS Platform are stability and liveliness of the network. During Private TestNet, we have identified possible risks that can undermine network stability and liveliness if certain modifications are made to node configurations. This could potentially expose the network to various risks we wish not to have. We originally would have liked the community to participate in testing as nodes but due to such test results, we have concluded that since BOScoin TokenNet will run basically on a very similar protocol as SCP, testing stability and security of the network to be more of a priority than node and quorum configurations for TestNet because in the end, MainNet will run on a different consensus protocol, mFBA. As such we have decided to release TokenNet with a static quorum structure, where the optimum configuration will be determined from automated testing during Public TestNet. We apologize for the last minute announcement as we were trying to figure out a way around it. Nonetheless, public testing based on transactions only will commence as soon as web test-wallets are ready which will be at around the 18th next month. Once preparations are finalized, we will publish information on how to participate. Please stay tuned.

Meanwhile, a large amount of work has also currently been to automate testing in relation to both quorum/node configurations and transactions and we would like to share the progress so far:

[COMPLETE] Initial quorum configuration and testing (4 Quorums)
[COMPLETE] Account (node & user) generation testing
[COMPLETE] Remittance testing
[COMPLETE] Code optimization - removal of redundant codes in SCP and adding functions to operate BOScoin TokenNet
[COMPLETE] Development and testing of automated distribution tool based on docker source
[COMPLETE] Development of automated algorithm for optimal quorum composition based on Private TestNet results
[IN PROGRESS] Development of an automated log reporting and network monitoring tool
[IN PROGRESS] Automated test environment - this will be a tool allowing tests to run automatically on the network, and also enable the network configuration to automatically optimization based on ongoing results.
Once again, much appreciated for your continued interest in the BOS Platform and apologies for the last minute delay. We will be in contact soon.

Copyright © 2017 BOS Platform Foundation, All rights reserved.
BOScoin: Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform

Very nice improvements. I think the biggest rival tezos .
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
Announcement for public TestNet!

Thank you everyone for your continued interest in the BOS Platform and desire to participate in the Public TestNet.

As previously mentioned in the Revised Milestones article, Public TestNet was to commence at the end of August, opening testing elements (of the TokenNet, which will eventually roll into Genesis) to the public. As our Private TestNet commenced on July 25th, we have conducted a variety of tests of the Federated Byzantine Agreement consensus algorithm from the Stellar Consensus Protocol.

We believe the fundamental aspects of the BOS Platform are stability and liveliness of the network. During Private TestNet, we have identified possible risks that can undermine network stability and liveliness if certain modifications are made to node configurations. This could potentially expose the network to various risks we wish not to have. We originally would have liked the community to participate in testing as nodes but due to such test results, we have concluded that since BOScoin TokenNet will run basically on a very similar protocol as SCP, testing stability and security of the network to be more of a priority than node and quorum configurations for TestNet because in the end, MainNet will run on a different consensus protocol, mFBA. As such we have decided to release TokenNet with a static quorum structure, where the optimum configuration will be determined from automated testing during Public TestNet. We apologize for the last minute announcement as we were trying to figure out a way around it. Nonetheless, public testing based on transactions only will commence as soon as web test-wallets are ready which will be at around the 18th next month. Once preparations are finalized, we will publish information on how to participate. Please stay tuned.

Meanwhile, a large amount of work has also currently been to automate testing in relation to both quorum/node configurations and transactions and we would like to share the progress so far:

[COMPLETE] Initial quorum configuration and testing (4 Quorums)
[COMPLETE] Account (node & user) generation testing
[COMPLETE] Remittance testing
[COMPLETE] Code optimization - removal of redundant codes in SCP and adding functions to operate BOScoin TokenNet
[COMPLETE] Development and testing of automated distribution tool based on docker source
[COMPLETE] Development of automated algorithm for optimal quorum composition based on Private TestNet results
[IN PROGRESS] Development of an automated log reporting and network monitoring tool
[IN PROGRESS] Automated test environment - this will be a tool allowing tests to run automatically on the network, and also enable the network configuration to automatically optimization based on ongoing results.
Once again, much appreciated for your continued interest in the BOS Platform and apologies for the last minute delay. We will be in contact soon.

Copyright © 2017 BOS Platform Foundation, All rights reserved.
BOScoin: Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform

so when people can transfer the tokens?
in mainnet?

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
i invested boscoin and tezos icos. lets see which one will success? maybe both of them. one of them is korea based coin other is french
i am supporting those chains
me too. I hope 2 projects succeed Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Although this testnet for general users is bit delay but reading about development in other areas at the same time gives hope that mainnet will be launched at time at least. I will like to increase my BOS tokens when these will be movable as this time it is not possible safely.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
He participado en la ico con pocos bitcoins.
El proyecto marcha muy bien.
Jump to: