Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 191. (Read 227585 times)

JFI
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello Kim,

BITTREX and POLONIEX will be one of the Plaforms ?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
please tell me when the boscoin would release ,and what platform would it trade..
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
How many total coins?
scroll down a bit on their websites : https://boscoin.io/en/home/
you'll find the total coins and the way it will be issued
Activity: 210
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
According to last newsletter which appeared yesterday testnet is being released next month in September. They say development speed is accelerated to complete the project more quickly than roadmap. I think we will have to wait for long now because if you read last updates it looks quite hopeful and very good development situation at the moment.
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
So it is not being traded on any platform yet?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
i am so sad i didnt buy enough bos in ico.
this is gong to be huge.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Starting from October things will begin to roll out. We will begin to hear more good news and updates after first week of next month in my opinion seeing all the timing. They will surely run promotion and marketing campaign to let the people to know about future events.
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
@Douglas Kim - you missed my question:

@Douglas Kim:

Hello, I was wondering if you could elaborate a little bit on Boscoin's Issuance as found on the first page of this thread:

Issuance:
New coins are issued in four ways; initial development budget (0.5bil, 10%), confirmation rewards(1.8bil, 36%), freezing rewards(0.9bil, 18%) and the Commons Budget(1.8bil, 36%).

Freezing rewards is straightforward enough (users can stake their Boscoins to receive a POS reward which is awesome) but I am unclear about

confirmation rewards and commons budget.

Is confirmation rewards the payments that will go to some sort of masternode system which will process transactions on the network?

Is the commons budget paid out to Boscoin holders?

Thanks!
Activity: 476
Am glad am part of this project, just read about the test wallet development.  Grin
Activity: 129
How much tokens need to become masternode?

EDIT: 40k BOS tokens (info from Slack).

Do you know when is boscoin on the exchange? Cry Cry Cry

Main net at end of September, very soon.  Grin

No,  Main net is at the end of the year!! Wink
hello boscoin team. i have forgotten about this project and i just saw the thread again and i remember joining social media and other campaigns. where can i see the spreadsheet of the tokens we have earned? and how can i claim them? thanks

Please follow this link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18vCIRqZi6_KysF2BNvUJ45j2GfdcqqRP4ZUN-cMUOLo/edit#gid=0

thanks i looked at the spreadsheet and i am not on the list. maybe i missed the time when participants were instructed to join on slack or something. can i still claim my bounty tokens? because i remember joining social media and other bounties i just kind of forgot about it

I myself also participated in the social media campaign. I am even in the spreadsheet as tradeveller yet I received ZERO. I tried to message their support yet NO response.  Sad Sad Sad

If you have followed appropriate bounty program procedures, you must have received the bounty.
Please write exact circumstances to [email protected], and we will investigate  the problems.
Thank you.
Guys, there is so many questions. I think you should have article like this one

Thanks for the article Smiley
when the bounty will distribution sir ?
its long time to waiting ....

The bounties had been distributed, please refer to your dashboard.
Activity: 490
If anyone want to sell BOScoins send me an offer over PM

Cheers
Which exchange is Bos being traded? I can't find it on any, and it's odd that it's been out for so long yet hasn't hit any major exchanges
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello guys

Quick question: I bought 40k bos on the ico. How much is that worth right now on hitbtc? Also if anyone interested in the 40k bos I own, pm me
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
This is one of the longest project I've ever seen. They opened thread in January, made their ICO in Spring and they will open project in Fall. If we don't see any delay of course. I really wonder if it pays well to their investors or become just another project with big empty promises. We'll see very soon.
Jump to: