Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 195. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Two months to go and then it is oktober. I''m looking very forward to the Boscoin launch.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
when release it ?

Token is set to launch at the end of Sept or beginning of Oct Smiley

I have 2560 bos and want sell for price what is on hitbtc now if you interesting PM me

How is this guy is selling his tokens then? I mean if the tokens were not distributed yet, how come they trade bos tokens on hitbtc exchanger? Are they fake tokens or something?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I have 2560 bos and want sell for price what is on hitbtc now if you interesting PM me
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Why not release an ERC20 token, with a 1:1 ration,  in the meantime, before mainnet launch, so that investors and others can speculate?

One of the main reason that releasing token net before the main net is also due of speculate on Stellar protocol FBA which will be very similar to our main net.
We could have release an ERC20 token at anytime like others, but that won't do any good towards our main net when it launches.
when release it ?

Token is set to launch at the end of Sept or beginning of Oct Smiley
Hello, when i want to join slack i have the message Failed! token_revoked  ...  Strange because i'm register since may 2017 ?

Please send email to [email protected], I will take a look personally.. Thanks
when i invested in ico i didnt know they were going to launch the token in november.
but still i am glad.

Thanks, and token is to launch at end of Sept or Beginning of Oct...not November Smiley
Activity: 201
nice news from dev. no one run so you cannot said that is a scam coin. Just wait for the exchange.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Hello, when i want to join slack i have the message Failed! token_revoked  ...  Strange because i'm register since may 2017 ?

1 post noob. Just go away.
Activity: 840
I want to sell 50,000 boscoin, for 0.0000015 sat perboscoin, need a quick fund, if you are interested contact me, you can search escrow for this transaction, this coin is not suitable to be stored, this is a scam coin

For starters you don't have any coin. You also can't even figure out price since there is nothing called '0.00000015 day's and third you are probably an idiot as well as a scammer. Have fun child.

Dumb kids should stay out of ICOs. And for the whiny bitches, Ethereum took over a year from ICO to launch.
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
JFI
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 177
how to join boscoin slack. registration form not working.
Activity: 478
I want to sell 50,000 boscoin, for 0.0000015 sat perboscoin, need a quick fund, if you are interested contact me, you can search escrow for this transaction, this coin is not suitable to be stored, this is a scam coin
really such cheap,if you sell at 150 sat,i want buy all 50,000 boscoin, but the coin has not distribute,how to exchange?
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
Excuse me All. May I ask you. Does BOScoin have in exchange now. If not yet when I can start to sell?
Thanks for your answer.
Activity: 980
I think lot of people are showing will to trade Boss coin but are not able to proceed because of some hurdles at this moment. Biggest problem is you can't move tokens out of the platform or can't change ownership of the wallet. If these things were possible many people were buying through OTC now as it is off the exchanges.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

If you agreed to use legit escrow than I'm interested you have to provide your account email too with deal. Because impossible to change the email address from dashboard.
Activity: 574
When I read this project, I want to participate in bounty twitter but there is a problem that must have 500 followers, because I lack followers .. I hope this project will be successful and legit .. Goodluck Dev!
Activity: 512
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Exactly this is the point. A permanent connection with community is necessary for success of any project. People are very cooperative and can wait for completion but they want to take them on board by letting them know little bit about progress. It is right approach to throw some weekly updates here in this thread to keep the community active.
Jump to: