Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 193. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 106
I am sorry Sir, may I ask info about bounty campaign.
In my account I see I got 710 BOS.
1. How the BOS can be widrawal to exchange?
2. When I can do trade the BOS coin. I see it in HITBTC. But I stil can't generate address for BOS.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Has the public and/or private key been provided?  Or 2-factor authentication?

You will be provided a private and public key. It is important not to lose these keys as they are your wallet address (without these, you will not be able to make or receive cryptocurrency transactions) — Please ensure you do not share the private key with anyone otherwise they will have access to your tokens!
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*
Where is it possible to buy this coin? Also I do not see it on Coinmarketcap.

The token will be launch in late September.. You may purchase then... Thanks
About 45 days to launch! I'll buy as much as possible in September.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Last night I read the recent newsletter with fresh updates and plans for short term. It looks very hopeful to see team is planning to launch test net by the end of this month. They also announced that negotiations with many exchanges are move in good direction to let people be able to trade their tokens. I think things will be available long before planned.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
maybe we need to wait about 1 month after we can trade tokens. It's so difficult for people who want to sell for liquidity now Smiley
Activity: 129

After the launch of mainnet you will be able to buy this coin right now it's locked at ICO site. If you are interested to buy than you have to wait till it get unlocked and listed on a exchange.

Hitbtc have Bos tokens but I don't know how. They said the distribution will be on october 2017 for bos tokens however they have the tokens on their platform for trade.

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BOS-to-BTC

Hitbtc participated BOS fundraising and they are trading in terms of IOU... The actual tokens will be ready at late September or early October..
Activity: 129

The token will be launch in late September.. You may purchase then... Thanks
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Hitbtc have Bos tokens but I don't know how. They said the distribution will be on october 2017 for bos tokens however they have the tokens on their platform for trade.

I guess this is some bullshit token/futures named as Boscoin. I see they also have Tezos available, which will start trading only in a few months. I would not buy there. When real coin starts trading, Hitbtc fake tokens will drop to zero.

I think its crap token because they only added that you need to register on their site after a little while of time and that is unfair I did not register.
Now I see I am not losing out and people are complaining about it.
Activity: 228

I guess this is some bullshit token/futures named as Boscoin. I see they also have Tezos available, which will start trading only in a few months. I would not buy there. When real coin starts trading, Hitbtc fake tokens will drop to zero.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

After the launch of mainnet you will be able to buy this coin right now it's locked at ICO site. If you are interested to buy than you have to wait till it get unlocked and listed on a exchange.

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

Activity: 279
Merit: 10
How about the progress of the project and when to pay for the bounty of the project because I see this project is one of the good projects.good luck
Activity: 228
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
when i join the slack. it said that Failed! token_revoked ?? what ?? token revoked ??

Same problem here, would like to consult with team and help them tomake it big, promote, use my influence.
Activity: 201
when i join the slack. it said that Failed! token_revoked ?? what ?? token revoked ??
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
when boscoin will be listing market exchange ?
hope success ..
When is this thing hitting the exchanges or how can i get some?

And how many will be in Circulation?
no at this moment... there's only hitbtc but it still on IOU mode not the real one.
they're still working to develop their own blockchain.
About how many will be in circualtion try to read the whitepaper or atleast the first page to found your answer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Fortunately, I invested some here in ICO, but unfortunately did not invest much.  This coin has the features never been see before like NEM, IOTA, Ethereum (and of course Bitcoin) to name a few.  I dont know the price at which this will open, but I think that will be a very, very good coin for long-term.  Even if it does not open with huge profits, one should hold as long-term investment.  When NEM opened, it did not open with huge profits, but it really paid off to whom who did not sell them off.  IOTA opened after 2 years and when it opened, it made many millionaires overnight. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
When is this thing hitting the exchanges or how can i get some?

And how many will be in Circulation?
Activity: 378
I want to contribute to the teat net...
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Private TestNet Update
As you may be aware, our Private TestNet commenced on 25 July 2017. This TestNet for the internal BOS developers to conduct our testing on the platform in preparation for TokenNet planned for late September.

We aim to open the Public TestNet, this is planned to commence late August.

In the mean time, we wish to share with the community some initial observations:

Whenever there are changes to the quorum and/or node structure, the network will be interrupted momentarily. We will address this with a dynamic quorum due to be tested in December.

Multiple Quorum interaction testing had been deployed on AWS(Amazon Web Service) server.

Proceeded configuration test scenario: a.k.a configuration requirements testing, and interaction between Quorum testing.

Private TestNet is progressing well and however a current challenge is for us to push on with the web-wallet design scheduled to be included in the TokenNet late September.

We will keep you posted on updates!

Exchange Updates
We have started contacting exchanges in preparation for TokenNet in September. If you would like to see us on a particular exchange, feel free to send us a message via our Slack discussion forum or via email. More information on how to get into our slack channel is below.

View your BOS

If you have not already done so, you may view the current BOS tokens allocated to you by registering and logging into the BOS Platform Dashboard.

This is done via our website by:

Go to our homepage:

(Only if you have yet to register on our website): Register yourself via the "Sign in" link

... after you have registered...

This will then take you directly to your dashboard:
The BOScoin team seems very committed to the project. That's really good!
Jump to: