Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 210. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
That i know the price of ico is 40000 BOS/BTC (0.00002500), its amazing if currently the price is 0.004. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
0.004BTC per BOS in IOU price, what crazy. Hope the price can be hold till Oct.

Its too high for 2500 sat BOS sold at ICO..anyone buying at this price will be a fool and regret his decision.Will wait for the original token to be available by October.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
BOScoin Bounty Program

You can earn BOScoins by participating in any of our following bounty campaigns leading up to and during the ICO!
The complete bounty pool is 5,521,873BOS (equating to 2% of the BOS available at ICO or 138.047BTC or US$140,000) to be split between this program and technical reviews.

There are 6 bounty campaign categories you may wish to apply for. Each category will have a maximum allocated bounty pool:
- Join ICO Dashboard
- Newsletter & Slack Subscription
- Social Channel Activity Campaigns
- Signature/Avatar Campaign
- Community Manager Campaign (Pre-application is required)
- Translations Campaign (Pre-application is required)

i wanna ask a question, is The complete bounty pool 0.2% or 2% of the BOS available at ICO Huh this is weird

Thanks for the input.
Yes, we have only used about 0.2% of the coin for the bounty program as of now...and still being updated~
any good news about Bounty or the manager just trolling ??
I'm not sure, maybe ico runs just a few days, it is their policy
in this situation the most profitable here is the campaign manager, he just run with over than 5 millions BOS Roll Eyes ,
congrats dude and happy vacation.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
0.004BTC per BOS in IOU price, what crazy. Hope the price can be hold till Oct.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
I will wait Tezos ICO. its similar projects, i missed this
goodluck
Tezos don't have cap , i don't like that~

Scary part of Tezos. An overvalued Tezos will rekt investors money. Anyway I will be waiting for BOS distribution. More exchanges please.  Grin
Activity: 129
goodluck

Also a good project, we think...
Activity: 280
goodluck
Activity: 415
goodluck
I think this project has potential to hit $1 billion market cap, this is a Korean project and Koreans are the ones that pumped the price of Ethers to the current level and I see them talking this project like theirs the way Japanese take NEM. BosCoin, To the moon
Unless a crypto is adopted globally, it can not become a huge success. I have seen some china centric crypto but they have no much demand outside china.Please do not promote it as a Korean or asiian coin as that will kill the coin in long term.

Totally agree.. We will be focusing for the global market, we do not intend to localize our platform..

Hence, we also established the foundation at Swiss Smiley
I think this project has potential to hit $1 billion market cap, this is a Korean project and Koreans are the ones that pumped the price of Ethers to the current level and I see them talking this project like theirs the way Japanese take NEM. BosCoin, To the moon
Unless a crypto is adopted globally, it can not become a huge success. I have seen some china centric crypto but they have no much demand outside china.Please do not promote it as a Korean or asiian coin as that will kill the coin in long term.

Totally agree.. We will be focusing for the global market, we do not intend to localize our platform..
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The BOScoin is really charrming.
Going to 18500 satochi each BOScoin in hitbtc.. Wink

I am keeping track of the price too and this is in IOU mode which is not suitable currently to purchase the token, it would be nice to wait for the platform to be launched during October when we can even expect bounty hunters to dump their token in cheap price.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The BOScoin is really charrming.
Going to 18500 satochi each BOScoin in hitbtc.. Wink
When can i get my BOS?Is it possible to launch in advance.

BOS will be listed on exchanges in October...
You may purchase then~
which exchange the token will be add?we need wait long time.

We are targeting most of major exchanges..
Hi, congratulations to ICO's success, when will I get my BOSCOIN? I hope the price is the same and that there are few changes. Smiley

Thank you very much. You may purchase BOScoin in October, when it will be listed on major exchanges..
Activity: 448

You may purchase then~
which exchange the token will be add?we need wait long time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11

Yeah I believe Koreans will see this as their own platform, Ethereum of Korea. Also it is has very good structure. That's why I put a big investment in this project and I will freeze my coins for couple years. They need to change coin supply though way too much, that's the only problem.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
BOS coin is good project we just need wait little to all be fine Wink
Any one know price for Bos in this moment?

please check hitbtc.com (they trade BOS in terms of IOU base...)

You may purchase then~
Jump to: