Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 215. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Can see some BOScoins at the Dashboard. Thanks for reward.
Should mention everything have been done very quicly and according to the terms that was designated.
Wish good luck to the project and waiting for markets entrance.
yes. i also see my bounty in my dashboard.thank you.i think the team will have a bright future.
Activity: 307
BOScoin Bounty Program

UPDATE: In order to better focus on the “BOScoin Fundraising Event” (May 10th, 2017) we’re going to postpone updating the “Public Bounty Tracker” until AFTER the Fundraiser Ends.

You can earn BOScoins by participating in any of our following bounty campaigns leading up to and during the ICO!

The complete bounty pool is 5,521,873BOS (equating to 2% of the BOS available at ICO or 138.047BTC or US$140,000) to be split between this program and technical reviews.

hi dev, why u paid only 627474.16 BOS for bounty? it's equal to 10% of the whole bounty, i think you should add more bonus to participants
because 5,000,000 BOS for the campaign manager is a lot !!! this is the worst bounty campaign ever.
Activity: 476
Campaigns trashed in a very professional manner . bravo
BOScoin team very good!
they are good, now let see on market whats going on in future. i hope this will grew up very fast.
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards
Should mention everything have been done very quicly and according to the terms that was designated.

now i can see my award on dashboard. really good. i am happy.

hi i looked on my dashboard and only saw 10 boscoin, i participated in all bounties i qualified for. should be more.

Brazilman37BTC

You can ask them on Slack. https://boscoin.slack.com/
It looks there are always some moderators who can help.  
Also have you checked your ballance it the updated list?  
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18vCIRqZi6_KysF2BNvUJ45j2GfdcqqRP4ZUN-cMUOLo/edit#gid=0
Good luck

actually once i logged onto the correct email address i saw i got most of my bounty only thing missing is the signature one. so i will go to slack and see if anyone can help.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Got my BOSCOIN rewards!!!

Best crypto project to come from Korea. Hoping this to be the korean version of ethereum Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Campaigns trashed in a very professional manner . bravo
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*

hi i looked on my dashboard and only saw 10 boscoin, i participated in all bounties i qualified for. should be more.

Brazilman37BTC
If you have not used the google bounty app ... You will not get reward
Activity: 399
onwards and upwards

Brazilman37BTC

thank you for reward. i hope this will grow project. i personally i liked this project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Thank you, rewards received Smiley
waiting for future developments & next updates sooner!
all the best
any news for this coins which exchange we can trade? what will be starting price?

You have lot of time to wait before trading this coin on any exchange. There is enough time to decide the names of exchanges till October. It is possible to see over the next days IOU tokens being traded on different exchanges platforms which are famous for such things else you have nothing but to wait few more months till it allow us starting trade.

what you think this coin what will be starting price?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
any news for this coins which exchange we can trade? what will be starting price?

You have lot of time to wait before trading this coin on any exchange. There is enough time to decide the names of exchanges till October. It is possible to see over the next days IOU tokens being traded on different exchanges platforms which are famous for such things else you have nothing but to wait few more months till it allow us starting trade.
Activity: 129
Ico didn't get investment for the years ended too fast . When will be traded to the stock market.

It will be listed on exchanges at October..
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
can i have my private key now?

or still need to wait ?

thank you
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
How much signature camping bounty you got?
Activity: 129
Does anyone know what price bos coin at ico ?

It was 40,000 BOS per 1 BTC on May 10th.. (back then... 1 BTC was about US$1800)
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Does anyone know what price bos coin at ico ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Ico didn't get investment for the years ended too fast . When will be traded to the stock market.
Jump to: