Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 24. (Read 227546 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
When the price is 0.0000001 BTC I will buy some more masternodes for future periods.
You will hardly get chance to buy BOScoin at 1 satoshi.
Please stop hopelessly dreaming like this.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
When the price is 0.0000001 BTC I will buy some more masternodes for future periods.

What is the main reason for thinking like that in future you will see this token on this level. If this would drop to this level than surely it will have no chance to get recover. This is on the bottom line and price is really cheap to fill the bags for masternode.
All right. Only this is not a token but a coin with its own platform. At the same time, it is not any platform in the form of a mobile application for making transfers, payment for goods and services, it is not a platform for the game, it's not even a platform for lending. This is a platform in the form of a new approach to blockchain. This is a new coin that will have its own smart contract. And much more. Only very few people know about this. And the developers do not pay attention to marketing and on this coin is at the bottom. This has been said many times here.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

What is the main reason for thinking like that in future you will see this token on this level. If this would drop to this level than surely it will have no chance to get recover. This is on the bottom line and price is really cheap to fill the bags for masternode.
Activity: 289
Activity: 350
Swipe
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
the team don't care about price, they run the project in accordance with the roadmap. boscoin is testnet now and in september is mainnet run. maybe it's time good to buy when bitcoin is down

Maybe it is, but I hope the price goes lower and we will get rid of the weak hands. Holders will hold and others will have a chance to buy more.
If you look at the price graph, it looks like a dead project but I am taking a gamble on this one.
Who knows, this will pump in the future, the team has enough money to develop and if that happens, imagine breaking the $7 all time high, that is a good return.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
the team don't care about price, they run the project in accordance with the roadmap. boscoin is testnet now and in september is mainnet run. maybe it's time good to buy when bitcoin is down

Maybe it is, but I hope the price goes lower and we will get rid of the weak hands. Holders will hold and others will have a chance to buy more.
Activity: 126
based on trust contract is smart idea,lets see more info coming,interesting
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Activity: 630
The price can go down even to $0.008 or less. Real panic will start at $0.04 and it will be a powerful dump Smiley

How do you know it will go down there? It doesn't look logical to me. Did they abandon the project and I don't know?
he has no knowledge about the price, the usual flood on the decline in the background of the common market, it is worth a little market to grow will start to scream that you need to buy urgently.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
The price can go down even to $0.008 or less. Real panic will start at $0.04 and it will be a powerful dump Smiley

How do you know it will go down there? It doesn't look logical to me. Did they abandon the project and I don't know?
Activity: 73
the price continues to decline  Sad

The price should have been 8 dollars by now already but it's only 8 cents, that's unbelievable. There is no recognition, very small volume in Kucoin and still no other exchanges. I don't know how long it takes to go up again.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519

The price should have been 8 dollars by now already but it's only 8 cents, that's unbelievable. There is no recognition, very small volume in Kucoin and still no other exchanges. I don't know how long it takes to go up again.
Activity: 168
https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "Boscoin (BOS)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

People, we need to add coin in rating Masternodes.
Our coin: "№ 234 Boscoin (BOS)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_358.png
Activity: 56
The project seems quiet and slow. I hope a surprise will happen and I hope my investment will be effective. I noticed that Bos had left very quickly.
On fact that the project lay low and became a soft-spoken. I remember at the beginning of the start there was a lot of talk about this project, and now it is not so. Perhaps now in silence, many large investors are buying coins.
possible to the problem of slowness so that the add project mature and more satisfying results. hope to soon led to satisfactory results.
Activity: 112
The project seems quiet and slow. I hope a surprise will happen and I hope my investment will be effective. I noticed that Bos had left very quickly.
On fact that the project lay low and became a soft-spoken. I remember at the beginning of the start there was a lot of talk about this project, and now it is not so. Perhaps now in silence, many large investors are buying coins.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Activity: 630
I still think this is a scam. Since ico, the promise of the white paper is still not fulfilled.
this way not one day. who came here and bought these coins will have to be patient for many forty years to see strong results or leave in a year with their investments and look for early fruits.
Pages:
Jump to: