Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 28. (Read 227546 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
for me this project remains unclear. I spent a long time analyzing the schedule and did not understand what to expect. Is it a promising coin?
the project has a potential, an idea, the first prototypes of the implementation are shown. it is too early to say whether it can become a long-term project, but you can only believe in their success.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
So far there is no marketing from the team; they prefer to develop and focus on the product, only then they will advertise.
Many other coin companies have excellent teams and communities that work and develop the product incessantly but do 0 marketing (Shift, CpChain, Nav, Universa, Oyster, Xby, etc.); at the moment the market does not seem to reward them but only time will tell the truth.

So far I have trusted in them and keep my coins for the masternode; at these price levels it could be the business of life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
for me this project remains unclear. I spent a long time analyzing the schedule and did not understand what to expect. Is it a promising coin?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
It is probably beneficial to boscoin the business to have delays on testnet and mainnet...This gives plenty of time for the company to develop partnerships and various other projects without the bother of the voting protocols..They the business bosco are running their own race....not having to deal with the rank and file node controllers bothering their plans...so we see arist....a mystery...created by boscoin...a research program in unison with korea tech institute...how many dollars are required for this arist thing that just does what the boscoin developers should be doing...remember they have the top expert in blockchain tech....being the top expert they decide they need to start ADVANCE RESEARCH INSTITUTE for SOCIAL TRUST....STRANGE THING IS...All it does as far as research is concerned is consensus protocol,privacy tech,trust contracts,GTTP and public financing.Check the photo out....its as if they are celebrating with the red carpet and streamers the sign out on the street....i cant believe for the life of me that such a sign exist for a institute that concerns it self with just boscoin...especially when it is a subsiduary of boshttp://

Activity: 258
Merit: 12
My concern is how does Kucoin have 74m tokens?  Thats a little too much as Kucoin can do freezing and staking rewards which would dilute the rewards for everyone else on the network.

This is what Binance did with Stratis, Binance now staking 7m of users coins which diluted the reward mechanism for everyone else by 2x.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
BOS/BTC = 0.0000147 . Perhaps soon will be 0.00000015. Marketing BosCoin is zero. Soon each of us will be able to have 10-100 MasterNones, if they are needed. But whether we need them in the future is a separate issue !!!
These are my most unsuccessful investments (buying coins) for all time !!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it 40,000 again for a masternode? I didn't expect Boscoin to move slowly too especially that is mostly a Korean team which is very influential in the crypto market. This was also very popular during its ICO but it is not making any noise now.

Well, we in a bear market and cant expect too much ... not enough volume, also not many exchanges where you can trade the boscoin (actually only one - Kucoin ). Hopefully, it will change in future. Wink

Im so happy for this bear market! I just bought another node. Its a steal right now.. Looks like btc is going up again so buy buy buy. If Bos get market attention by one of the youtube channels its byebye cheap BOS.
this tiger should slowly absorb the market, if the price will develop rapidly means the project is one-day, the slow development of the project with the points of confident capture of the market and the construction of a sustainable system leads to success in the long term.
Activity: 289
BosCoin made a publication on Github:
https://github.com/bosnet/sebak
(SEBAK, the next BOScoin Tokennet with ISAAC consensus protocol)

If I understand correctly, this is TestNet .
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
based on trust contract is smart idea,lets see more info coming,interesting

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I dont expect Boscoin to join the list of project still struggling to make head way in market after the long period after ICO. I also expect all web pages to be united not separate after the years also.
Activity: 67
Bytheway, try to buy a masternode without pushing the price higher. Its almost impossible! BOS is going to moon when marketing kicks in. Just hodl or buy more, they will do great this year.  Grin
Activity: 67
BOS/BTC = 0.0000147 . Perhaps soon will be 0.00000015. Marketing BosCoin is zero. Soon each of us will be able to have 10-100 MasterNones, if they are needed. But whether we need them in the future is a separate issue !!!
These are my most unsuccessful investments (buying coins) for all time !!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it 40,000 again for a masternode? I didn't expect Boscoin to move slowly too especially that is mostly a Korean team which is very influential in the crypto market. This was also very popular during its ICO but it is not making any noise now.

Well, we in a bear market and cant expect too much ... not enough volume, also not many exchanges where you can trade the boscoin (actually only one - Kucoin ). Hopefully, it will change in future. Wink

Im so happy for this bear market! I just bought another node. Its a steal right now.. Looks like btc is going up again so buy buy buy. If Bos get market attention by one of the youtube channels its byebye cheap BOS.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
What do we see? We see a drop in the price of BTC relative to the USD. In most cases, this is due to the theft of coins from the South Korean Exchange. In this regard, there was a drop in the price of BOS, and other alternative coins. Even the launch of MainNet EOS, which the entire Internet spoke about, could not affect its growth. The launch of the MainNet EOS launch was all over the Internet. But its price is now falling. No crypto currency can now provide reliable protection against theft. EOS can not do this. BosCoin - can bring it closer. EOS now costs about 0.0016 BTC. The price of BOS is now about 0.000017 BTC. EOS is an ERC20 token that just bought a smart contract. BOS is a separate coin, which in the future will sell smart contracts. Where is the logic? Why is the price difference of 1000%? It's very simple - EOS spends little money on advertising. BOS does not spend a penny on advertising. Therefore, the difference is 1000%. And if you think logically, then other things being equal, the BOS should cost at least 0.01 BTC.

many people become pessimistic to see this project because the price of the day continues to fall. boscoin is a good project but they forget about ads and add exchange. maybe some people have a lot of loss, including me.
when bitcoin reaches $ 5,000, the price of boscoin can drop even more.

I see the price is the lowest ever we have seen for Boscoin, if bitcoin goes below 5000$ and even more we can see bos coming down to 1000 sat and achieving a node would be possible for 0.4 BTC if this happens.
Activity: 462
I see "BOScoin aims to overcome the technical and operational problems inherent in electronic money." It can be said that the purpose of BOS is very practical in the market more and more penny this new. It can be said during this stage the projects are also affected by the volatile electronic market. But with the potential of BOS, I think you should now promote the project to the community. The community will support you to achieve this great goal. Are you prepared?
Activity: 1148
What do we see? We see a drop in the price of BTC relative to the USD. In most cases, this is due to the theft of coins from the South Korean Exchange. In this regard, there was a drop in the price of BOS, and other alternative coins. Even the launch of MainNet EOS, which the entire Internet spoke about, could not affect its growth. The launch of the MainNet EOS launch was all over the Internet. But its price is now falling. No crypto currency can now provide reliable protection against theft. EOS can not do this. BosCoin - can bring it closer. EOS now costs about 0.0016 BTC. The price of BOS is now about 0.000017 BTC. EOS is an ERC20 token that just bought a smart contract. BOS is a separate coin, which in the future will sell smart contracts. Where is the logic? Why is the price difference of 1000%? It's very simple - EOS spends little money on advertising. BOS does not spend a penny on advertising. Therefore, the difference is 1000%. And if you think logically, then other things being equal, the BOS should cost at least 0.01 BTC.

many people become pessimistic to see this project because the price of the day continues to fall. boscoin is a good project but they forget about ads and add exchange. maybe some people have a lot of loss, including me.
when bitcoin reaches $ 5,000, the price of boscoin can drop even more.
Pages:
Jump to: