Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 26. (Read 227546 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Why i cannot open my Web Wallet with Seed ?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Press Release, June 28, 2018 "BOScoin’s First Community Meetup in South Korea is a Great Success"

https://boscoin.io/article/meetup-in-south-korea-is-a-great-success/
Activity: 32
what really stinks is the usd price is still higher than the ico price in which the satoshi price is 1200 satoshi less; so selling at a loss would still have to show gains from usd price; chew on that..

Do people in crypto follow USD price, I don't think so...We are still XXX$ in terms of BTC when compared to XXX $ in 2017...why people are still complaining about the rise and gain in the dollar?
We have to follow USD for tax purposes. Any gain means you’re writing a check to the government at years end. Satoshis are irrelevant at that point!
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
what really stinks is the usd price is still higher than the ico price in which the satoshi price is 1200 satoshi less; so selling at a loss would still have to show gains from usd price; chew on that..

Do people in crypto follow USD price, I don't think so...We are still XXX$ in terms of BTC when compared to XXX $ in 2017...why people are still complaining about the rise and gain in the dollar?
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Disgrace to the BosCoin team !!!!! The price of BOS is less than 0.000014 BTC. This is about 0.086 $. Such a minimum has never been!
Energy7 say ... Soon all of the coins that were issued will not be enough to fuel one car!

I guess we would see even lower than this for Bos,testnet cant help with the price in the bearish market...Good for people who want to buy this and bad for holder.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Problem is if you sell at current price it is sure loss. As of price I think we will see increase after the lunch of mainnet in few months. Although they say at start of Q4 but I seriously doubt as they have history full of delays. Why I say this because we should be realistic and have correct expectations to not see disappointment later. It is good to let the coins in wallet and forget few months to have good profit.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Disgrace to the BosCoin team !!!!! The price of BOS is less than 0.000014 BTC. This is about 0.086 $. Such a minimum has never been!
Energy7 say ... Soon all of the coins that were issued will not be enough to fuel one car!
legendary
Activity: 1040
Any idea when masternodes will be live?

Q4, as said earlier, try to run a testnet now once it is up in few weeks.
Activity: 186
Merit: 11
Any idea when masternodes will be live?
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
In relation to the wallet, is it only available for WEB? Will one be developed for PC / MAC or just for mobile devices?

Only Web Hot wallet
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In relation to the wallet, is it only available for WEB? Will one be developed for PC / MAC or just for mobile devices?
Activity: 67
TestNet
The github repository for “Sebak” our testnet network was open sourced a few days ago. You can find the repository at the following link.

https://github.com/bosnet/sebak

Bos is slowly catching up and now expecting it to have mainnet by the start of Q4 and not by Q4 end.

Yep, im gonna hodl this one. I will run several masternodes. Lets see in 5 years if i still have a day job.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1040
I'm waiting for new plans and campaign bounties from Dev.
It looks good . Keep up with your work , Dev.
Wish you success

There is no new campaign or bounties being offered by the team..might be bug bounty is available, check on their site.
Activity: 17
 I'm waiting for new plans and campaign bounties from Dev.
It looks good . Keep up with your work , Dev.
Wish you success
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
TestNet
The github repository for “Sebak” our testnet network was open sourced a few days ago. You can find the repository at the following link.

https://github.com/bosnet/sebak

Bos is slowly catching up and now expecting it to have mainnet by the start of Q4 and not by Q4 end.
Activity: 3
When will we have information about BOSCoin? I like to buy some coins, but apparently not on coinmarket cap yet! When will there be? Is there business in South Korea with BOSCoin? Or haven't they started yet?

Hi Lion_ashy8,

You can buy BOScoin only on Kucoin exchange at this moment. BOScoin is on "Coinmarket Cap". Check again!

I don't know if there is any business on S.Korea as the project is still at the native stage.
The devs are taking their time to build the project, maybe too much time considering the expectetions on this project after the amount of capital they raised during the ICO. Investors are loosing a lot of money but in these days the wall market is crushing so...

Even if the staff has very good communication skills, their marketing approach is largely questionable. Besides, I would advise BOScoin project managers to participate at EOS events to understand some commercial basics of this market ... hahaha but that's another story ...

Activity: 12
When will we have information about BOSCoin? I like to buy some coins, but apparently not on coinmarket cap yet! When will there be? Is there business in South Korea with BOSCoin? Or haven't they started yet?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
BOScoin has a solution to solve the high financial commission problem of Project Financing through following three alternatives; ‘credit creation through participation, global finance through collective intelligence, and the commonization of assets’ https://boscoin.io/pf/
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
for me this project remains unclear. I spent a long time analyzing the schedule and did not understand what to expect. Is it a promising coin?
I also don't quite understand the project. I read a little about the development team, but the implementation of the idea takes more time. But many in the community with extensive experience say that the project has prospects for development and growth of prices in the future.

indeed, it's obvious that boscoin has good prospects in the future but still we are in the very long journey since the testnet not yet ready Sad,

You right and I am sure many people will agree with you.
Although there is a criticism that dev does not have a good marketing team.
But I think Boscoin it is worth the wait Smiley

I think too that Boscoin is worth the waiting time. Nobody can predict the future especially these days. Smiley
BOScoin is a half-dead project. For half a year the price fell 30 times - it's almost a record. Why did the team allow this? They collected a lot of money, but the development is very slow.

I agree, especially in relation to development, the value raised in the sale of tokens, development should be much more productive, and at a much higher price than it is currently.
Pages:
Jump to: