Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 25. (Read 227546 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Projection and expectation is one thing which usually is shown in technical papers but ground reality has other dimension. This is what we can observe in which Boscoin team has implicated. They didn't realize at start how long this development actually will take and this made the whole journey longer than expected.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I still think this is a scam. Since ico, the promise of the white paper is still not fulfilled.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
BOScoin's team has been active and the project is moving forward.Then there will be a promotional event in Seoul to introduce participants to the platform and public financing.
BOScoin's team doesn't seem to be working very quickly and wants to log on to the new exchange platform.
Activity: 34
Another big dump, i think this is just 500 millions needless shitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BOScoin's team has been active and the project is moving forward.Then there will be a promotional event in Seoul to introduce participants to the platform and public financing.
Activity: 32
uhhhh... this does not look good at all.

Why is that? What exactly you mean by saying: - this does not look good at all. Huh Good days around the corner Grin Cheesy
There are no buy orders. It looks like the dev is putting in orders for 10 bos at various prices.
Activity: 630

Why is that? What exactly you mean by saying: - this does not look good at all. Huh Good days around the corner Grin Cheesy
what do you expect from a coin that is just being built, instant takeoff? from what he has proizoyti, transaction no, production no, what should make buy a large number of coins now? the answer is only a low price, but it is not yet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
BOS Newsletter - July 3, 2018

Testnet is Launched

The public testnet was launched on June 29, 2018 at 3:00 am (CDT).

Testnet Documentation

As its name implies, Testnet is used for testing purpose. You can create new accounts without any permission or restriction and send payment to other accounts. This network is isolated from the existing token-net network.

SEBAK, the code name of the node powering Testnet is under active development. Be aware that as a consequence, Testnet might experience some periods of instability.

Testnet will be running for testing various kind of experimental features and implementations. You can test all the available features of SEBAK without any restrictions in Testnet.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Activity: 289
For a whole week I did not go in here and did not watch the price of BOS on exchanges. Today I looked through all the news of BosCoin and saw that everything was in its place, as always:
- The BosCoin team continues to work on the platform
- the price continues to decline
- advertising as nebylo, so and not
Conclusion, I can view all the news less often, for example, every two weeks or once a month.
Activity: 368
Take a look at the other coin QKC is an example. Listing exchange soon after the ICO, the main release after more than 6 months. Boscoin has left the mainnet many time
Activity: 1148
investor want team boscoin to add other exchange likes binance but until now they don't do that. testnet is running now but price still down. team must have strategy for people want buy it more
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Press Release, June 28, 2018 "BOScoin’s First Community Meetup in South Korea is a Great Success"

https://boscoin.io/article/meetup-in-south-korea-is-a-great-success/

From the Roadmap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1200&v=iizzpXZGRbw

What do they mean by "Within 20th in Market Ranking" (Q4 2018), "Within 10th in Market Ranking" (Q2 2019)?
Is about the rank in the coinmarketcap? Is it official roadmap?

If yes. I did not expect such a cheap manipulation.
Nobody can predict the position of the coin, even MM (especially since there is no reason to do it).
It's strange to see this from the team.

Exactly the team is not working like that what people were expecting from them there is no big exchange on the board and it is hard for people to trade this token with comfort. Overall progress is still very disappointed maybe in future they will make better strategy to help this project to get recover.
Activity: 630
TestNet
The github repository for “Sebak” our testnet network was open sourced a few days ago. You can find the repository at the following link.

https://github.com/bosnet/sebak

Bos is slowly catching up and now expecting it to have mainnet by the start of Q4 and not by Q4 end.
the good news now to wait for the start mainnet and then when move in early cause greater suspicion than move on later.
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
Press Release, June 28, 2018 "BOScoin’s First Community Meetup in South Korea is a Great Success"

https://boscoin.io/article/meetup-in-south-korea-is-a-great-success/

From the Roadmap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1200&v=iizzpXZGRbw

What do they mean by "Within 20th in Market Ranking" (Q4 2018), "Within 10th in Market Ranking" (Q2 2019)?
Is about the rank in the coinmarketcap? Is it official roadmap?

If yes. I did not expect such a cheap manipulation.
Nobody can predict the position of the coin, even MM (especially since there is no reason to do it).
It's strange to see this from the team.
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
I have over 4000 in the Web Wallet but i can not open.

go to the Bos Slack and explain the issue,they will help you.
Activity: 72
I have over 4000 in the Web Wallet but i can not open.
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
Why i cannot open my Web Wallet with Seed ?

you need to have at least 0.1 bos in your wallet. If not,you can't open it
Pages:
Jump to: