Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 56. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Nobody can deny that those of us who are in this project are really investing in the long term. Never imagine that in the world of cryptocurrencies, a project will demand so much waiting haha. But if we do, it's because it has the potential to be a new Top 10 or more.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
BOScoin platform has a lot of interesting features and now you can acquire so-called masternode for a cheap price. In my opinion it must rise in 2018. 
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Tezos' greatest opponent should not be here. I still have not lost hope.

How do you call it Tezos opponent, may I know what factors have you considered in this comparison.I would love to see the differences and the key factors which would make this a Tezos spoiler.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
The newsletter of yesterday contains pretty interesting material on under developed features and things. It seems that things are moving very slow here but consistency matter the most in the long run. It can bring huge fortune to its holders. I have increased my stake after seeing it this cheap.
good news for holders, i want buy more but kucoin now is very hard to open maybe because kucoin add coin BTCP from hardfork BTC, i hope kucoin finish this problem, thank you for information sir
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
The newsletter of yesterday contains pretty interesting material on under developed features and things. It seems that things are moving very slow here but consistency matter the most in the long run. It can bring huge fortune to its holders. I have increased my stake after seeing it this cheap.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Tezos' greatest opponent should not be here. I still have not lost hope.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Prompt someone, please …
500 000 000 BOS were released. Three hours ago I looked at bosradar.com and saw that BosCoin distributed up to 501 507 650.0681053. Now I looked at bosradar.com and I see that BosCoin is distributed to 501 890 071.2411053, which is 100.378804248%. Does this mean that new BosCoin coins are being created? Does this mean that MainNet has started its work?

Here is the answer to your question

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31430942

This post from the community manager explains the reason for the increase in bos supply.

There has been an issue with the calculations on bosradar.com, the current supply is still 500 million BOS.

The post you are linking to is just an explanation on how new BOS is generated within the MainNet, but it's not active yet. MainNet launch is planned for July 2018.
Activity: 70
steep platform. only I didn't understand how to properly calculate the rewards
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Hi one question. What kind of equipment do I need to run a node? pc requirements, are there any ideas?

you can use a vps hosting service so it's running 24/7

hi, something like this? Do you know where I can get information on how to create the node?

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/vps.aspx

Hi one question. What kind of equipment do I need to run a node? pc requirements, are there any ideas?

just 1 pc running linux or MAC OS & and a stable internet connection. boscoin node does not require high configuration computer.

Do you think a Raspberry PI3 with Linux can work, or is the power too low?

You don't create a node, you need to have 40000 boscoin to be able to run the node.The details of the system requirements are not final yet, you may need to check back this thread when the team decides on the hardware part.
Activity: 39

you can use a vps hosting service so it's running 24/7

hi, something like this? Do you know where I can get information on how to create the node?

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/vps.aspx

just 1 pc running linux or MAC OS & and a stable internet connection. boscoin node does not require high configuration computer.

Do you think a Raspberry PI3 with Linux can work, or is the power too low?

Activity: 735
Merit: 17
BOScoin Newsletter — March 5th, 2018

Leadership Restructure
Inhwan Kim is currently carrying out the role of CEO of BlockchainOS as well as President of the BOS Platform Foundation but has decided to dedicate his time towards the BOS Platform Foundation. Inhwan Kim has seen BOScoin grow significantly such as the fundraiser back in May last year and launch of TokenNet. Since then the team has grown both in development of the BOS Platform and in culture.

Former CTO Yezune Choi has now taken the role officially as the CEO of BlockchainOS. It was Yezune’s vision and ideology reflected in the white paper to begin with, so he would like to reiterate that his new role will not affect the direction and development of the BOS Platform.

The CTO role has been handed to Minhyo Bae. With his background in network, security and cryptography, Minhyo was fundamental to the development and release of the BOScoin TokenNet noting his efforts in optimization of the SCP. Minhyo is excited to take this role and believes he has a strong team to push the development of the Platform.

BOS Platform Development updates
As mentioned in the last newsletter, Iteration 4 concluded on February 23; the past week the team’s focus was on three key elements in order for a successful execution of Iteration 5 successfully including:

*a debrief of Iteration 4 work products;
*reviewing new technologies which could be incorporated into the BOS Platform; and
 identifying the focus work products for Iteration 5.
*Our team is very enthusiastic sharing their ideas for the development of the platform — below is a summary of the plan for
 Iteration 5.

https://medium.com/@boscoin/boscoin-newsletter-march-5th-2018-8d67587ff572
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Prompt someone, please …
500 000 000 BOS were released. Three hours ago I looked at bosradar.com and saw that BosCoin distributed up to 501 507 650.0681053. Now I looked at bosradar.com and I see that BosCoin is distributed to 501 890 071.2411053, which is 100.378804248%. Does this mean that new BosCoin coins are being created? Does this mean that MainNet has started its work?

Here is the answer to your question

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31430942

This post from the community manager explains the reason for the increase in bos supply.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It seems that lot of people will have opportunity to be able to buy at ICO price. I didn't take this market on my permanent watching list but today's price really are not less than shocking. It is part of market but this quickly I wasn't expecting. Everything has positives and cons but for investors is good to have more fat bags.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
BOS Newsletter; March 5th, 2018

Leadership Restructure

Inhwan Kim is currently carrying out the role of CEO of BlockchainOS as well as President of the BOS Platform Foundation but has decided to dedicate his time towards the BOS Platform Foundation. Inhwan Kim has seen BOScoin grow significantly such as the fundraiser back in May last year and launch of TokenNet. Since then the team has grown both in development of the BOS Platform and in culture.

Former CTO Yezune Choi has now taken the role officially as the CEO of BlockchainOS. It was Yezune's vision and ideology reflected in the white paper to begin with, so he would like to reiterate that his new role will not affect the direction and development of the BOS Platform.

The CTO role has been handed to Minhyo Bae. With his background in network, security and cryptography, Minhyo was fundamental to the development and release of the BOScoin TokenNet noting his efforts in optimization of the SCP. Minhyo is excited to take this role and believes he has a strong team to push the development of the Platform.

BOS Platform Development updates

As mentioned in the last newsletter, Iteration 4 concluded on February 23; the past week the team’s focus was on three key elements in order for a successful execution of Iteration 5 successfully including:

- a debrief of Iteration 4 work products;

- reviewing new technologies which could be incorporated into the BOS Platform; and

- identifying the focus work products for Iteration 5.

Our team is very enthusiastic sharing their ideas for the development of the platform – below is a summary of the plan for Iteration 5.

Consensus

In this iteration, our team is planning to focus on consensus with multiple ballots - i.e. sending multiple messages to multiple nodes simultaneously, which aims to result in a quicker consensus – currently one node can only process one message which delays the transaction time. Our development team has been working on an optimized data structure and processes to improve slot utilization. The following scenarios are a first cut of the proposed work to be developed and tested for this Iteration (more will be added as the iteration progresses):

- Scheduling and prioritizing messages (slot optimization);

- Consensus performance optimization by slot size;

- Retiring failed messages;

- Timestamp synchronization among the network (required when testing on multiple PCs).

Further our model with fault tolerance - check our blockchain topology with fault tolerance rules to ensure performance.

Explore other consensus algorithms in the view of optimizing BOS Platform (ongoing).

The last iteration also saw the BOS development team create several modules which would test the state of the quorum against consensus performance – these modules aim to be used by both developers and nodes to assist with their analysis and management of the network and provide insight into various aspects.

We will further the work in this Iteration to integrate the modules to providing a succinct dashboard for the purposes of testing and management.

Trust Contract

Last iteration created the architecture for the initial Trust Contract environment, this Iteration will focus on developing the Trust Contract environment based on the architecture. There are 2 focus areas for this:

Data Structure

There are blockchains that use the Merkle Patricia Tree data structure - our team will be investigating how to integrate ontologies into this data structure.

Lifecycle

The lifecycle is the logic process of the Trust Contracts - the team will initially interrogate various logic for development into the BOS Platform. Other features will be explored further down the track to build to logic of our Trust Contracts.

It is important to note that our Trust Contracts are different to that of other smart contract such as Ethereum, although the inspiration for this was from projects like Ethereum and Hyperledger, we are aiming to build a smart contract that is decidable using human language - we are building Trust Contracts.

New Partnership
Enriching people's lives with blockchain is the aim of the team. To help us through this, we have formed a partnership with MyCreditChain. MyCreditChain is a Korea based blockchain project with a mission to return one's credit information to the original owner, as opposed to credit rating firms. The partnership is more focused on exchanging technical expertise, and may develop to a strategic partnership in the future. You can check out the project at http://mycreditchain.org/
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
This was the worst performing project in recent times. I hope it can come out to places it deserves.

I can count dozens of projects which are worse than Boscoin. I accept Boscoin does not perform well right now but they will recover from this situation and come back better. If you trust the team then there is no reason not to hold your coins.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
This seems to be a perfect time to buy and get enough for a node. I thought i had no way of getting one a few weeks ago so this lower price is great for me. Just got my node today and will now wait. Long term Hodl.

Since there are many people fearing over what the status of the BOS project is, seems like people are dumping.
Activity: 289
Prompt someone, please …

This raises some concern. there are 1,890,071.2411053 more boscoin tokens distributed than the actual boscoin total supply so either the tokens will be worth less than a coin, or there will be more coins than the total supply.  Either way, without some explanation it's not helping the project.
Maybe they are testing the MainNet test network? They promised to launch the MainNet test network in late March-April. Maybe they are now going to the MainNet tests. In theory, tomorrow should come the weekly news and maybe there they will explain something.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Prompt someone, please …

This raises some concern. there are 1,890,071.2411053 more boscoin tokens distributed than the actual boscoin total supply so either the tokens will be worth less than a coin, or there will be more coins than the total supply.  Either way, without some explanation it's not helping the project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
This was the worst performing project in recent times. I hope it can come out to places it deserves.
Activity: 289
Prompt someone, please …
Pages:
Jump to: