Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 78. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
How many prices are listed? I'm very curious. At the moment the price on the market is misleading.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
How many boscoin do i need to run the masternode? Really excited about it. Hope to get some cheap  Grin

That would be quite expensive with this price tag. Almost 250k USD to run a masternode. I'm sure it will go up more before they really are ready to launch coin.

The current price on HitBTC is not real, we won't know the true value until BOS is listed on a proper exchange like kucoin.
I'm not saying this price isn't possible I just doubt it this early in the project
40000 = 1BTC this is a real price for the node which has just started and nobody knows how will behave in a market where Korea disables the crypt.

are u stupid or something? korea never disables crypto!
someone thought that China does not erase all the bitcoin miners from China, but they are already packing their bags. never say never. there is background noise, turn off does not disconnect , but to toughen the regime of work, etc.

Anything is possible ,Be Spiritual be ready for any change
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
How many boscoin do i need to run the masternode? Really excited about it. Hope to get some cheap  Grin

That would be quite expensive with this price tag. Almost 250k USD to run a masternode. I'm sure it will go up more before they really are ready to launch coin.

The current price on HitBTC is not real, we won't know the true value until BOS is listed on a proper exchange like kucoin.
I'm not saying this price isn't possible I just doubt it this early in the project
40000 = 1BTC this is a real price for the node which has just started and nobody knows how will behave in a market where Korea disables the crypt.

someone thought that China does not erase all the bitcoin miners from China, but they are already packing their bags. never say never. there is background noise, turn off does not disconnect , but to toughen the regime of work, etc.
Activity: 95
 Last update was in Monday, 15. January "in few days", maybe we will see BOS listing in this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Happy to see, that Kucoin is growing very fast and lots of new coins are coming in every week. Thats great!
If someone tells me that by Jan 17 this token won't be trading actively on any exchange I won't believe it, I think the team need to do more with Kucoin exchange to help them out with the integration
What's your view now
dev when we can trade bos coin?i hope not long time to can trade
No one has the answer of this question

they already announced kucoin is implementing the protocol.

https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/951393450573774848

https://news.kucoin.com/en/announcement-about-boscoin-listing-on-kucoin/

Any further update on this , As entire market has gone in RED ..It's really good time to be listed
I think we will take the reward of our wait. It is the most important first entry of new chains.

I think we will get some really bigger rewards in ICO will be delivered
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
If someone tells me that by Jan 17 this token won't be trading actively on any exchange I won't believe it, I think the team need to do more with Kucoin exchange to help them out with the integration
There is a possibility of being listed before the end of the week. I hope this is true.

but after this long wait, I presume that the listing will be more likely taking more than a week or later this month, Boscoin is the new technology of blockchain smartcontract no need to worry about exchange

Can you explain , how it is new technology of Blockchain...I am aware that Blockchain is the technology ,sorry I am new just want to know
Guys who want to buy 2500 Boscoin coins at a price of $ 0.6
Very urgently need money
Very urgently need money
I want to buy. But How to make transactions safe with you
Hello, you wrote that you want to buy from me 2500 BOScoin
Do you have Skype?

Wait for some time , you can sell it in exchange
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Very urgently need money
Very urgently need money
I want to buy. But How to make transactions safe with you
Hello, you wrote that you want to buy from me 2500 BOScoin
Do you have Skype?
I think the price is very good at Hitbtc. I hope this price is listed.  It's not bad that Kucoin is listed between $ 3-4.

Yes , I think it will be listed at the rate
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I think the price is very good at Hitbtc. I hope this price is listed.  It's not bad that Kucoin is listed between $ 3-4.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
It seems that Boscoin missed the best time to hit the floor. Upcoming will be the long recession of Cryptocurrencies
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
Even if it is listed here, I think you should be listed. The situation in the markets is very bad. But it is a big advantage for those who have cash and want to be masternode.
We have been communicating closely and are confident it will happen in a few days.

Great news! Hopefully this is true. Last time, when Team BOS told us, "in few days", we saw big news from BOS and Kucoin (that they were about to list, but again, problems and we must wait little longer).

Lets see, if we will launch at the end of this week.

Im sure that its pretty impossible to get masternode under 80k$ (40k bos).  More uote]

Rightly said ...

^

Hopefully so , we are highly positive community members ..

No one can disable crypto, everything is temporary
I was not here at all and stayed away but now will try to see what has been done in last few weeks time. I hope withdrawal policy has been reviewed and it has been made simple and easy like other projects. That procedure wasn't fair and unexpected from this kind of project which they adopted earlier.

Hope things will be done for community betterment
Activity: 72

BOS is a good project, but the efficiency of the operation team is not high, the block chain is an efficient industry, since the choice is better and more efficient to complete it.

I agree with you ..
Pages:
Jump to: