Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 80. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 281
If Tezos wants to be a competitor, he needs to get a very nice work out. My hope is listed as soon as possible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
How many boscoin do i need to run the masternode? Really excited about it. Hope to get some cheap  Grin

WOW!!! That's a lot, especially when you see the price. Let's hope to see a weak hands on the real exchange trading. Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
dev when we can trade bos coin?i hope not long time to can trade
No one has the answer of this question

Trading shouldn't be too far off anymore since KuCoin is currently integrating the BOScoin wallet. No exact dates have been announced yet though, KuCoin will make an announcement once they are ready.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
What was the ICO price for this?

40,000 coins is quite a lot for a Masternode at the current market price

Is the Kucoin listing expected to be sometime within the first quarter of this year?

ICO price was 1 BTC for 40,000 BOS. 1 BTC at the time was around $1750.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'm expecting Boscoin will get under a dollar on the first week of listing better 0.25 - 0.7 so many people can own a node with this low offer. since the last tweet of kucoin regarding this listing soon boscoin iou are in high again

https://media1.tenor.com/images/794d6814023117838f8dca5e5f755cb3/tenor.gif?itemid=4028444

Catch the train, there are many like you ;]
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
I'm expecting Boscoin will get under a dollar on the first week of listing better 0.25 - 0.7 so many people can own a node with this low offer. since the last tweet of kucoin regarding this listing soon boscoin iou are in high again
Activity: 10

40,000 BOScoin these are our mining machines which is the limited supply ;] as you noticed, they are too valuable for us to sell it! Smiley

Is the Kucoin listing expected to be sometime within the first quarter of this year?

I'm sure that in this month! But it does not matter, because our gems are too valuable to sell Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
What was the ICO price for this?

Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
dev when we can trade bos coin?i hope not long time to can trade
No one has the answer of this question
Activity: 32
In a market like today, Boscoin can be between ICON and EOS. 10 to 20 usd per currency.

10$ - 5bill mcap
20$ - 10bill mcap
Based on how many coins in circulation? It’s looking like 350 to 400 million from what I see.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
In a market like today, Boscoin can be between ICON and EOS. 10 to 20 usd per currency.

10$ - 5bill mcap
20$ - 10bill mcap

We can do it fast, within month, but depends also from the market.

If we will launch before 1.Feb, then 10-20$ in 1.April would be achiveable. People want to own BOS, we will see great volume and action from all the big cryptopeople. Hopefully second exchange will follow soon (Binance would be very good).

I believe that it should reach this value by the end of 2018, by April it should reach $ 5 to 7 $ the value. I hope it will soon be listed on kucoin
Activity: 95

10$ - 5bill mcap
20$ - 10bill mcap

We can do it fast, within month, but depends also from the market.

If we will launch before 1.Feb, then 10-20$ in 1.April would be achiveable. People want to own BOS, we will see great volume and action from all the big cryptopeople. Hopefully second exchange will follow soon (Binance would be very good).
Activity: 39
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
How long we need wait for kucoin to listed bos. Any update or info.Thank you.
Activity: 79
It's time for Korean Ethereum:) Better than the original and better than Neo. The price can fly into space.
I think this project may be more valuable than NEO..just keep patient

Hope I will able to sell Boscoins for 4$/BOS, because I waited too long.

There might be a chance that the value might be on range of $2 - $5. But, It would definitely be in dip in a couple of minutes because some of investors are waiting for it to be listed on exchange and immediately sell it.

But, for me i will just take the advantage of the dip and HODL more for future references. BOScoin has big potential on the crypto market.
I'm not particularly worried about the price action now, but what I'm concern about is why is it that difficult for exchanges to implement BOS tokens on the exchanges, they need to make it exchange friendly releasing their mainnet
Good question
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I'm not particularly worried about the price action now, but what I'm concern about is why is it that difficult for exchanges to implement BOS tokens on the exchanges, they need to make it exchange friendly releasing their mainnet
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
still no exchange?

what we are waiting for ?
Pages:
Jump to: