Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 77. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
The long wait is not yet over. Why it took so long, what did the team do? The investments are being placed and it is not moving since the exchange is still yet to materialize, the investors are loosing too much due to that delays.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I can see that Stellar tokens is listed already on Binance, if Boscoin is based on Stellar code why can't the team aim bigger and try to list the token on Binance, I still don't think the token will be on any exchange this month and this is a very bad because it doesn't speak well of the team
i do not knowledge the team.but bos is a nice project.if the team is not good.the bos will cann't better develop.

This is a nice collaboration of a good team and a good project , just wait and watch  , we are going to be better platform than etherum...

Story, story story! We have waited since last year to see Boscoin added in any exchange to no avail,all we could hear is wait and watch. We are tied of watching and praying.They should do the needful so that investors can decide what to do with their investments. The decentralization principle of the blockchain is almost defeated here.

You bought an ICO you should be prepared to lose everything you invested as no guarantees in any start up venture. that being said I don't feel I have lost my principal investment and most of the people in this thread do not either!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
I can see that Stellar tokens is listed already on Binance, if Boscoin is based on Stellar code why can't the team aim bigger and try to list the token on Binance, I still don't think the token will be on any exchange this month and this is a very bad because it doesn't speak well of the team
i do not knowledge the team.but bos is a nice project.if the team is not good.the bos will cann't better develop.

This is a nice collaboration of a good team and a good project , just wait and watch  , we are going to be better platform than etherum...

Story, story story! We have waited since last year to see Boscoin added in any exchange to no avail,all we could hear is wait and watch. We are tied of watching and praying.They should do the needful so that investors can decide what to do with their investments. The decentralization principle of the blockchain is almost defeated here.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

This is a nice collaboration of a good team and a good project , just wait and watch  , we are going to be better platform than etherum...
The team has created several videos in which BOScoin's CTO, Yezune Choi, answers the community's most frequently asked questions. You can find a compilation of all videos on the official forum.

Furthermore an updated roadmap has been released.

Feel free to ask your questions on the official forum, they will be covered in monthly video updates.

Good initiative , I think it will help community to understand the basics as well the scope

Good point ..We should make a effort
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
The team has created several videos in which BOScoin's CTO, Yezune Choi, answers the community's most frequently asked questions. You can find a compilation of all videos on the official forum.

Feel free to ask your questions on the official forum, they will be covered in monthly video updates.

Nothing says progress like a fancy new roadmap and a monthly video update Wink
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Last update was in Monday, 15. January "in few days", maybe we will see BOS listing in this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Happy to see, that Kucoin is growing very fast and lots of new coins are coming in every week. Thats great!

I feel like we are hearing "in a few days" a lot
good Kucoin also grow very fast, will certainly be a lot of people hunted coin like this who have good grades and is great for in the investment.

Every one is putting there best effort for betterment for self, Project & community ...
so expensive fee , i don't think this i right way.
kucoin market? how much fee on thats market? isnt normal with others?

Can you share the fee structure
How many boscoin do i need to run the masternode? Really excited about it. Hope to get some cheap  Grin

That would be quite expensive with this price tag. Almost 250k USD to run a masternode. I'm sure it will go up more before they really are ready to launch coin.

The current price on HitBTC is not real, we won't know the true value until BOS is listed on a proper exchange like kucoin.
I'm not saying this price isn't possible I just doubt it this early in the project
40000 = 1BTC this is a real price for the node which has just started and nobody knows how will behave in a market where Korea disables the crypt.

are u stupid or something? korea never disables crypto!
someone thought that China does not erase all the bitcoin miners from China, but they are already packing their bags. never say never. there is background noise, turn off does not disconnect , but to toughen the regime of work, etc.

Lots of things going on across the world , only one thing I think , if project is good it will sustain otherwise it will be a bad end
Activity: 476
Last update was in Monday, 15. January "in few days", maybe we will see BOS listing in this weekend. Fingers crossed!

Happy to see, that Kucoin is growing very fast and lots of new coins are coming in every week. Thats great!

good Kucoin also grow very fast, will certainly be a lot of people hunted coin like this who have good grades and is great for in the investment.

kucoin is good ,friendly UI and fast trading ,i like it ,so happy bos listing there.
Although kucoin is pretty good.i hope bos can be listed on bittrex.if the team are applying for it?

so expensive fee , i don't think this i right way.
Activity: 256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

kucoin is good ,friendly UI and fast trading ,i like it ,so happy bos listing there.
Although kucoin is pretty good.i hope bos can be listed on bittrex.if the team are applying for it?
Activity: 476

Activity: 448

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
They are saying that for almost 2 months , dont expect soon , my opinion after 1st march
Activity: 465

How many prices are listed? I'm very curious. At the moment the price on the market is misleading.

Hope for best , it is Appx 2$
Pages:
Jump to: