Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 79. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Despite this dump wave, the price at HitBTC was good. The line will be listed on the market very badly.
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
It's now a good timing for Boscoin to enter the market because everything is dumping and we are now in a bear market.
You dev team should do Yubitsume or Hara Kiri for the mistakes you made  Grin
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
BOS is a good project, but the efficiency of the operation team is not high, the block chain is an efficient industry, since the choice is better and more efficient to complete it.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
How many boscoin do i need to run the masternode? Really excited about it. Hope to get some cheap  Grin

That would be quite expensive with this price tag. Almost 250k USD to run a masternode. I'm sure it will go up more before they really are ready to launch coin.

The current price on HitBTC is not real, we won't know the true value until BOS is listed on a proper exchange like kucoin.
I'm not saying this price isn't possible I just doubt it this early in the project
40000 = 1BTC this is a real price for the node which has just started and nobody knows how will behave in a market where Korea disables the crypt.

Oh folks, it will never happen! South Korea is a democratic state! fools make FUD ;P

South Korea is not North Korea. South Korea is not China. South Korea is promoting business and growth. There is a huge fintech scene and many serious investors. They are a highly regulated country with a strong government and enforcement.

https://www.ccn.com/koreas-justice-ministry-softens-crypto-exchange-ban-proposal-after-backlash/
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
How many boscoin do i need to run the masternode? Really excited about it. Hope to get some cheap  Grin

That would be quite expensive with this price tag. Almost 250k USD to run a masternode. I'm sure it will go up more before they really are ready to launch coin.

The current price on HitBTC is not real, we won't know the true value until BOS is listed on a proper exchange like kucoin.
I'm not saying this price isn't possible I just doubt it this early in the project
40000 = 1BTC this is a real price for the node which has just started and nobody knows how will behave in a market where Korea disables the crypt.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
What was the ICO price for this?

40,000 coins is quite a lot for a Masternode at the current market price

Is the Kucoin listing expected to be sometime within the first quarter of this year?

I think it will be within this month only , we need not to waight for a quarter.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
I think we will take the reward of our wait. It is the most important first entry of new chains.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I was not here at all and stayed away but now will try to see what has been done in last few weeks time. I hope withdrawal policy has been reviewed and it has been made simple and easy like other projects. That procedure wasn't fair and unexpected from this kind of project which they adopted earlier.
We have been communicating closely and are confident it will happen in a few days.

Great news! Hopefully this is true. Last time, when Team BOS told us, "in few days", we saw big news from BOS and Kucoin (that they were about to list, but again, problems and we must wait little longer).

Lets see, if we will launch at the end of this week.

Im sure that its pretty impossible to get masternode under 80k$ (40k bos).  More uote]

Rightly said ...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
There is a possibility of being listed before the end of the week. I hope this is true.

but after this long wait, I presume that the listing will be more likely taking more than a week or later this month, Boscoin is the new technology of blockchain smartcontract no need to worry about exchange
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
There is a possibility of being listed before the end of the week. I hope this is true.
BOS Newsletter - Jan. 15th, 2018

KuCoin Listing

The community pushed hard for BOScoin to be listed on KuCoin and we won the vote by a fair margin last December. It has been a month since the end of the vote now, and although it is frustrating to have been waiting for so long, the KuCoin team is working really hard to get BOScoin listed and we are giving 100% support to make it happen as soon as possible. As you know, BOScoin is based on Stellar, and we are the first Stellar based token to be listed on KuCoin but they have confirmed that they will list BOScoin as soon as all technical issues are resolved. We have been communicating closely and are confident it will happen in a few days.

AMA Video

We would like to thank the community for the questions for the AMA video. There were some good questions and CTO Yezune Choi will appear on the video and address your queries regarding development. Since Yezune's limited use of English, please give us a few days to add subtitles.

From now on, we will do more videos instead of texts, and plan to release a video by a member of the team every so often so that you can have a clear grasp on where we are headed and up the marketing effort. This will include updates, lectures, podcasts and interviews. A live Q&A session is definitely in mind but unfortunately not all of us can communicate in English with a sufficient level but it will come at a later stage. Yezune especially has been eager to learn and practice English so that he can give a speech without somebody translating.

Ok, impressive
Activity: 95
We have been communicating closely and are confident it will happen in a few days.

Great news! Hopefully this is true. Last time, when Team BOS told us, "in few days", we saw big news from BOS and Kucoin (that they were about to list, but again, problems and we must wait little longer).

Lets see, if we will launch at the end of this week.

Im sure that its pretty impossible to get masternode under 80k$ (40k bos).  More like 100-120k$ minimum, and even this is pretty hard.
Let's hope for the best , Our all expectations will be overachiever by hitting >10 $ within some months of the exchange listing ..

;

Is the Kucoin listing expected to be sometime within the first quarter of this year?

ICO price was 1 BTC for 40,000 BOS. 1 BTC at the time was around $1750.

If he had bought bos earlier it would have been easy to set up the master node with 1 BTC.Going forward it's going to be difficult for whoever needs to buy those 40k bos as the price is going to skyrocket after launch on Kucoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

ICO price was 1 BTC for 40,000 BOS. 1 BTC at the time was around $1750.

If he had bought bos earlier it would have been easy to set up the master node with 1 BTC.Going forward it's going to be difficult for whoever needs to buy those 40k bos as the price is going to skyrocket after launch on Kucoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
BOS Newsletter - Jan. 15th, 2018

KuCoin Listing

The community pushed hard for BOScoin to be listed on KuCoin and we won the vote by a fair margin last December. It has been a month since the end of the vote now, and although it is frustrating to have been waiting for so long, the KuCoin team is working really hard to get BOScoin listed and we are giving 100% support to make it happen as soon as possible. As you know, BOScoin is based on Stellar, and we are the first Stellar based token to be listed on KuCoin but they have confirmed that they will list BOScoin as soon as all technical issues are resolved. We have been communicating closely and are confident it will happen in a few days.

AMA Video

We would like to thank the community for the questions for the AMA video. There were some good questions and CTO Yezune Choi will appear on the video and address your queries regarding development. Since Yezune's limited use of English, please give us a few days to add subtitles.

From now on, we will do more videos instead of texts, and plan to release a video by a member of the team every so often so that you can have a clear grasp on where we are headed and up the marketing effort. This will include updates, lectures, podcasts and interviews. A live Q&A session is definitely in mind but unfortunately not all of us can communicate in English with a sufficient level but it will come at a later stage. Yezune especially has been eager to learn and practice English so that he can give a speech without somebody translating.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
dev when we can trade bos coin?i hope not long time to can trade
No one has the answer of this question

they already announced kucoin is implementing the protocol.

https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/951393450573774848

https://news.kucoin.com/en/announcement-about-boscoin-listing-on-kucoin/
hope everything will be fine afterwards, waiting for the next announcements
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
If Tezos wants to be a competitor, he needs to get a very nice work out. My hope is listed as soon as possible.

Tezos has no comparison with token both have different approach that's why it doesn't make any sense to post like this. BOS has very long journey ahead to prove it's work and make satisfied the world with this solution.
Good way to go ...
We have to make this a no 1 project in Crypto.

Dear DEV
Can you work to boscoin list on this site: https://masternodes.online/
I have been watching for a long time. Most of the listings on this site have grown very well.
Thanks!
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Dear DEV
Can you work to boscoin list on this site: https://masternodes.online/
I have been watching for a long time. Most of the listings on this site have grown very well.
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: