Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTIES] LUNYR - Decentralized Knowledge Base on Ethereum - Completed! - page 12. (Read 91128 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Tonight sometimes or tomorrow we all receive our bounties for the campaigns in which we participated. this is how I do believe will be as nothing till now. It means for me team has some issue of what they were talking about earlier.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
@Luzina90, does encryptotel campaign manager know that you're spamming their signature?or you want me to report to them? Look at your last 3 posts here in this thread.

very true my friend, if you know how to do that, please do it. He earns money on encryptotel by discouraging investors into LUNYR like me and people by reading his threads will likely to sell LUN...

Lunyr is great project and will give great profits shortly!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
@Luzina90, does encryptotel campaign manager know that you're spamming their signature?or you want me to report to them? Look at your last 3 posts here in this thread.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Im not said that Lunyr team is bad, im sure all participant get their bounty just was lot mistake in organisation process that all
When does the distribution start? Promised long ago
Not all the team has the quality to keep their promise, trust me i have only seen edgeless team.
Edgeless best team ever, my bounty was lost in middle distribution, but support all resolved!
Now time clocking - lunyr dumping - people are nervous

LUNYR dump not about people nervous
LUNYR dump because bitcoin price increse very high
It is, but many who dont understand this they look at always dumping price and when got their tokens sell it too dump it more and more, its my opinion
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Not all the team has the quality to keep their promise, trust me i have only seen edgeless team.

Still no distribution?? What's going on, we were promised yesterday, then it was promised early this morning...

I'm not a fan of broken promises, no matter how insignificant it may be.

You could have just said you needed a week to properly distribute and that would have been fine

But this method you chose installs doubt in an investor. Now, I still support the project, but its not good to have disappointment.

Please give a good update on an ETA for distribution and please stick to the deadline.

If you need a couple days, take a couple days. Lunyr is on Trex, I'm sure it will be there in a couple days
Activity: 343
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

LUNYR dump not about people nervous
LUNYR dump because bitcoin price increse very high
Activity: 516
MoonDeFi

With this update, accepting no more new entries about ETH address updates.

Regards
Marketing Manager

We no longer accept new ETH address entries. We're resolving last minute issues and finalizing the list before distributing the tokens. You'll receive them today.  Smiley
But, my suggestion is just give them (the lately person) a chance for claiming their bounties again after distribution about 1 week or less.  Smiley
Thats right! As for me in that case all be happy
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
When distribution will bee? It was? It will? or still collect address? im confuse totaly
I am also confused, They're delaying the distribution without any reason. Hope we'll receive out token today.
Activity: 298
When distribution will bee? It was? It will? or still collect address? im confuse totaly
copper member
Activity: 798

Regards
Marketing Manager

We no longer accept new ETH address entries. We're resolving last minute issues and finalizing the list before distributing the tokens. You'll receive them today.  Smiley
But, my suggestion is just give them (the lately person) a chance for claiming their bounties again after distribution about 1 week or less.  Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
My ETH Adress: 0x16115821C98c6B0A8e3930665582D7f4859B9A5E
My btctalk forum Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/v1saya-901489
Blog - N
Twitter - Y --- @skepticmarkus1
Signature - N
Translation - N

Just bumping mine to correct some info in the spreadsheet like the eth address.

Hi there Irfan. I forgot to mention my twitter followers are more than 1000 since few days ago. Please update mine for this week. https://twitter.com/skepticmarkus1

Cheers.

Week 7 I should have 50 stakes in twitter.

Thank you.

Irfan any chances on correcting my twitter stakes?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Regards
Marketing Manager

Heads up for the quick response and making us all clear about latest progress in this regard. You are real guys with words it doesn't matter few more hours to receive the bounties but most important is to fix your issues and last one bugs. We are here to support you all.
Activity: 95
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base

Regards
Marketing Manager

Activity: 504
how to claim twitter campaign sir

please double check your eth address mate in the spreadsheet.. and if it already correct, then wait until the distribution of your token.. the team will distribute it in no time. they will have to make sure all is correct and all has send their eth address. lets wait and we will be rewarded. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Please update my ETH Address. Signature Campaign

ETH Address:  0x6A3F7722403E5313Ff99e32241422bB26ef57F54
Your btctalk forum Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/blackmambaph-884853

Twitter    -  N
Signature - Y
Translation - N
Newsletter - N

Your previously used Address: 0xf3c97ac820ff325b98b7bbb92d54bb8405094ff1

What to do?

ETH address: 0x1a8Bc878a46f3B5F9c553448D5Ed61C5B0d01d1e
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/icoindexcom-948467

Blog: Y
Twitter: Y
Signature: N
Translation: N

Cant see your entry in blog?

Let me contact the team, what is going on about distribution.

Regards
Marketing Manager
Pages:
Jump to: