Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTIES] LUNYR - Decentralized Knowledge Base on Ethereum - Completed! - page 13. (Read 91128 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
So Bounty is about to release but which month we can get bounty ??
EveryOne is Waiting Because it has been a long time NO bounty has ate  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
how to claim twitter campaign sir
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
How to claim bounty newsletter?

Thanks
Send your ETH address to [email protected] . You MUST send it from the email that you subscribed to the newsletter with. In the subject line, please write "ETH Address for Newsletter Bounty".

Already I have sent all these required details via mail to the lunyr team for the newsletter,So this will also be part of the bounty distribution that is going to happen or this will be sent later once all the bounties are completely sent?
Activity: 546

Thanks
Send your ETH address to [email protected] . You MUST send it from the email that you subscribed to the newsletter with. In the subject line, please write "ETH Address for Newsletter Bounty".
Hopefully I am not too late to make a claim bounty newsletter and I see the distribution of bounty of this campaign has not been shared..
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

Thanks
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

How to get it ??
Sorry my newbie

In order to get, you need to join the campaign [Bounty] to perform task like

Share with social media
Wear signature and post
Write articles and etc
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

How to get it ??
Sorry my newbie
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
I was rejected because someone has use ETH address wich same with me, this is really fact wich very painful,
but never mind only, this is possible as experience.
always smiling.  Smiley

Really feel sorry to hear that, But we also don't have any choice. we found two guys with same ETH address, Now we have to cancel their participation. If you have any proof that the second guy is fake, just ping me.

But im still not getting the point "What is his benefit of giving us your ETH address"
I give ETH address because my address original, then suddenly this guy : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/italianobitcoin-641360 ,copying paste my ETH address, and I have send PM to : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/italianobitcoin-641360 ,
I say : hello,, why you use ETH address wallet wich same with me??
he no answer.  Cry
I think all will walk with perfect but apparently not.  Embarrassed

Provably he made a mistake. shit happens.
moderator can pay a one member, who can prove ownership of address
Activity: 549
Merit: 500

How many hours until the bounties are distributed guys?

the distribution should be a hour ago but the dev still not send it
since the last post from dev on 7.47 and he says he will distribute the bounty for another 11 hours so it will be 6.47 for the distibution but now its 8.39 based on bitcointalk time

lets just wait sir.. we will receive our bounties in a couple of hours from now. incase you just missed his post.. i will quote it for you.

We'll continue collecting ETH addresses for another 11 hours and will distribute the tokens for all bounty campaigns including newsletter subscription at once.
This seems to have entered a time delay and how much longer must wait for the division? Last news I heard they get bugs and that's the constraint that became the main staple
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

since the last post from dev on 7.47 and he says he will distribute the bounty for another 11 hours so it will be 6.47 for the distibution but now its 8.39 based on bitcointalk time

lets just wait sir.. we will receive our bounties in a couple of hours from now. incase you just missed his post.. i will quote it for you.

We'll continue collecting ETH addresses for another 11 hours and will distribute the tokens for all bounty campaigns including newsletter subscription at once.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

since the last post from dev on 7.47 PM and he says he will distribute the bounty for another 11 hours so it will be 6.47AM for the distibution but now its 8.39AM based on bitcointalk time
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Guys what wallet should i use to claim my bounty? Im using mobile phone right now
You should create wallet on myetherwallet.com then save your private key after that open your wallet using the private key then copy your ether wallet post it here follow the rules in page 1.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Good new

Just sent all the finalized data to lunyr team, they will soon make an announcement here regarding the distribution of LUN token.

Regards
Marketing Manager

Good to hear that bounty are sorted and we can move on from here Cheesy
So it also contains the signature data?
All bounties my friend..

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs
ETH address: 0x1a8Bc878a46f3B5F9c553448D5Ed61C5B0d01d1e
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/icoindexcom-948467

Blog: Y
Twitter: Y
Signature: N
Translation: N
Activity: 378
Good new

Just sent all the finalized data to lunyr team, they will soon make an announcement here regarding the distribution of LUN token.

Regards
Marketing Manager

Good to hear that bounty are sorted and we can move on from here Cheesy
So it also contains the signature data?
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
Guys what wallet should i use to claim my bounty? Im using mobile phone right now
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Hopefully today bounty distributed  Smiley

yes, i think today the bounty rewards will be distributed
I think price will be 90000 sat on Bittrex today Grin

the price of LUN is already down  at 143K sats as of the moment. i think this is because of the increasing price of BTC. all alts have gone down.
 anyway, we do all are waiting for the distribution of our tokens.. besides we only wait only for 11 hours before we see our tokens to our myetherwallets.
That's the best thing there but don't dump please because it will make the price go down more.
Maybe the manager is also thinking of the current situation but he has his words already, it will be in 11 hours from the date of his announcement.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin

Hopefully today bounty distributed  Smiley

yes, i think today the bounty rewards will be distributed
I think price will be 90000 sat on Bittrex today Grin

no, the price is 0.00137593 BTC. You should check directly to the site.

I will just want to the Bounty Final Spreadsheet distribution.

Here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BlcxjhvfkD_Mcfv7-_JYCLvolf1MBiKlplu_VkB0zuQ/edit#gid=543457234
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
I will just want to the Bounty Final Spreadsheet distribution.
Pages:
Jump to: