Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTIES] LUNYR - Decentralized Knowledge Base on Ethereum - Completed! - page 15. (Read 91128 times)

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Apologies guys. We found bugs in the code that distributes the tokens. We're debugging and will distribute the tokens as soon as possible. Please be patient with us. Thanks!
I hope we will get newsletter bounties same time with those who were involved in signature campaigns. Manager is very prompt and fast in his work without doubt. Let's see all the data for newsletter participants were collected in good way. Thanks for updates about the status of bounties distribution.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
If its not too late:

Eth Address: 0xc8530Ef50e6f517D9DFA42E625405850b72F2c4E
BCT profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptorials-518062
Twitter: Y @cryptonewsday
Blog: Y
Signature: N
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Update my ETH add wallet sir

ETH Adress: 0xeC13c3205FCCE279307105e178C693FB44654f0E
Your btctalk forum Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kendedes-897640

Blog -  Y

thank you
Cryptorials.io
Just got an email saying I needed to have posted something here by 4 days ago to 'claim' my bounty. Since I don't have a time machine I guess you're not going to pay me them?

Seems like a hell of a scam to me since I gave my Eth address when initially claiming my bounty, there's absolutely no need to expect people to claim twice except to wriggle out of paying some people. Reflects very poorly on the project if you ask me.

The blog post was published last week. If your ETH address has been added to this spreadsheet, you're good to go. We'd appreciate it very much if next time you process the information first before calling any project a scam.

My address isn't there for my blog post which should have been 330 LUN, which is why I'm annoyed. But hey, if that's the way it was then that's the way it was, no cam, but I still don't understand this do the bounty and give all your info then apply to get paid for it later - as if somebody doesn't want to get paid.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Just got an email saying I needed to have posted something here by 4 days ago to 'claim' my bounty. Since I don't have a time machine I guess you're not going to pay me them?

Seems like a hell of a scam to me since I gave my Eth address when initially claiming my bounty, there's absolutely no need to expect people to claim twice except to wriggle out of paying some people. Reflects very poorly on the project if you ask me.

The blog post was published last week. If your ETH address has been added to this spreadsheet, you're good to go. We'd appreciate it very much if next time you process the information first before calling any project a scam.
Activity: 294
ETH Adress: 0xa2C1BD9ABB5422949fF70f282328Ce2622C533df
Your btctalk forum Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/arifwinda-933283

Write Y/N if you have joined any campaign.

Blog -  Y/N
Twitter    -  Y ** @Arif50451074
Signature - Y/N
Translation - Y/N
Activity: 476

Calm dawn my boy. You missed the last part. It was a bump as someone replied to their medium blog post.whenever this blog post got a reply,we'll receive an email.but this is for letting us know that blog post has new comment.
Cryptorials.io

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Apologies guys. We found bugs in the code that distributes the tokens. We're debugging and will distribute the tokens as soon as possible. Please be patient with us. Thanks!

Thank you for info,waiting to long time  Sad
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i am not look where list campaign?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
when lunyr distributed? i am waiting too long
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Check out LUNYR at https://lunyr.com
It is easy to verify whether you really own an account. Just private msg the campaign manager how much ETH you will send to it for verification. Then after he has the time stamp you can send the amount of ETH to it. Anyone who does not really own the account will not be able to perform the steps in this order.
Activity: 549
Any news about bounty distribution? Should we set up something in "myetherwallet" or not?

You don't need to set anything up. You are ready to go
to set in myether later when the bounty sharing has been shared then you can send it to another address..
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Any news about bounty distribution? Should we set up something in "myetherwallet" or not?

You don't need to set anything up. You are ready to go
Activity: 570
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I was rejected because someone has use ETH address wich same with me, this is really fact wich very painful,
but never mind only, this is possible as experience.
always smiling.  Smiley

Really feel sorry to hear that, But we also don't have any choice. we found two guys with same ETH address, Now we have to cancel their participation. If you have any proof that the second guy is fake, just ping me.

But im still not getting the point "What is his benefit of giving us your ETH address"

Dont know about this particular case but this can be easily escaped by making ether address or any address in future campaigns private data. So only you can see it, that way there is no way for somebody else to put the same address for any reason they might have.
Or even better sha1 it. That way we can check if address is correct and others cant see it.

Honestly, how and why would someone put your address to receive their bounty?
That's like me just giving out free money to a stranger...

Just accept it, you got caught multi accounting in a stupid way. It's an excel spreadsheet, it's uber ez to check for duplicate entries. A 10yr old could do it.
You could have easily used a different Eth wallet but you were too lazy. Now you get nothing.
Please don't pretend the bounty manager screwed up, the process was fine.

First of all, read the post.
It's not my address and not my account.
Dont just write something without reading. And think about it before responding

Don't know what happened and don't care. Just a opinion about the topic.
Everybody can see your address, maybe this thing will happen to you next time.
Anybody can create account post your address and rule both accounts out of bounty distribution.
With the third account he is getting bigger stake in the distribution. He can do that multiple times and increase his stake.

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I was rejected because someone has use ETH address wich same with me, this is really fact wich very painful,
always smiling.  Smiley

Really feel sorry to hear that, But we also don't have any choice. we found two guys with same ETH address, Now we have to cancel their participation. If you have any proof that the second guy is fake, just ping me.

But im still not getting the point "What is his benefit of giving us your ETH address"
I give ETH address because my address original, then suddenly this guy : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/italianobitcoin-641360 ,copying paste my ETH address, and I have send PM to : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/italianobitcoin-641360 ,
I say : hello,, why you use ETH address wallet wich same with me??
he no answer.  Cry
I think all will walk with perfect but apparently not.  Embarrassed
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
always smiling.  Smiley

Dont know about this particular case but this can be easily escaped by making ether address or any address in future campaigns private data. So only you can see it, that way there is no way for somebody else to put the same address for any reason they might have.
Or even better sha1 it. That way we can check if address is correct and others cant see it.

Honestly, how and why would someone put your address to receive their bounty?
That's like me just giving out free money to a stranger...

Just accept it, you got caught multi accounting in a stupid way. It's an excel spreadsheet, it's uber ez to check for duplicate entries. A 10yr old could do it.
You could have easily used a different Eth wallet but you were too lazy. Now you get nothing.
Please don't pretend the bounty manager screwed up, the process was fine.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
down trend. countinues marketcap's volatility. I think, it will continue to dumping after bounties were distributed.

$2.53 (-8.50%)
0.00138362 BTC (-16.98%) ------ we see the effects of BTC

Market Cap: $5,813,890 (3,179 BTC)
Volume (24h): $277,724 (151.87 BTC)
That happens to all alts, still the value has not fall that much and this will be back in time.
Instead of worrying what happen to the market, let's take this chance to put some additional LUN, it's a long term project
so no worries to me.
Pages:
Jump to: