Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 18. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 152
experienced team. good project. good luck
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Awareness of cryptocurrency is a must in modern society. Good concept & fast transactions too.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
I just joined to the Airdrop.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
AIRDROP Øx visit https://t.me/Airdrop0x
Wow telegram group members rise 3k  Shocked
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Great project dev ,anybody wants this. good luck and more success.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
Awesome project! I have joined your telegram group and applied for the airdrop. All the best!
Activity: 110
To the Moon!
Looking forward to the project.
Activity: 8
Good Project!  Cheesy Cool CryptoChaser020
Activity: 45
Great project guys,excellent
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
That's what every company should start with, many people are afraid for undertaking cryptocurrencies research, because they thinking it's too difficult, for this your company will exist, any user will be able to find any information about cryptocurrencies on your website, as well as people will can watching any video for making it more understandable and easier for remember.
Activity: 11
I liked this project, so i will hope for success.

Through the thorns to the stars. Good luck!
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
when would be your detailed roadmap be available?
Activity: 2
One of the best upcoming ICOs. I have researched a lot on it and i think it will zoom towards the sky for sure.
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
Today, it is very important to prepare crypto currency for a wide range of people. Finally, quality content appeared. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
A learning platform for cryptocurrency, that is a great idea, I have to do a lot of education for my friends an family. It would be nice to to refer them to you!

Good luck!
Activity: 56
interesting project I think I will invest
Activity: 98
Sounds like an interesting project. eLearning is the way to move forward with education. Great job!
Activity: 574
Decentralised E-Learning platform is really worth full due to high usage of cryptocurrency and the world is still yet to know about Cryptocurrency which will make this decentralized E-learning platforms go massive cos of high demand.
Activity: 165
i am fill the form before joined telegram group  Grin Grin
TGY
Activity: 32
I believe this project will definitely be intergrated into the community.  Too many I’ve felt like the founders amongst people out the knowing.  Frustration sets off different issues that sometimes aren’t healthy.
I know people where I’m from that could really gain from learning this project.  I’m on board & above it, let’s win.
Pages:
Jump to: