Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 17. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This is a good project with great prospects.
The future is great.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Good concept and I think I will HODL till moon
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
good luck to this amazing project !!

joined airdrop and have really high hopes about this !!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I am left behind in the airdrop of this great NTWK token project, now I join and hopefully I am lucky
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello there I am nargizochka12
Great project! Good luck!
Activity: 47
it a good project to attract more people to cryptocurrency, many newbie don't have proper platform to educate themself. some of them mare loosing money to a scammer during learning process . i hope this project will success. i will follow
Activity: 23
the ultimate coins
Activity: 13
Another learning platform. Sounds good
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
Is there an app for this token? Because that would be a great news, it will be more efficient for the others to use it with an app Smiley I'm excited for the project eLearning platform. Cheers to that!  Grin
Activity: 476
Can I still join the airdrop?
Activity: 602
joined the good one project, im sure this project will have more power n more comunities to support project succesful, thanks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I'm with you. I only knew about you. Let's see how they will develop further. I liked the idea
Activity: 476
Sounds interesting dev more power to your project.
Activity: 59
Good Luck dev/ Join to Airdrop / Wait my bonus 0x0BcfDDcdCA1457Cb17E77bFcade106aa52282185
Activity: 19
a very good project and a lot of his fans, I commect on page 90 wow. hopefully run successfully dev
Activity: 46
I like anything that has to do with education, i support this project... goodluck dev.
Activity: 140
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
a very good project and a lot of his fans, I commect on page 90 wow. hopefully run successfully dev
Activity: 78
Very nice project good job dude.
Activity: 45
Hope for  great development and success in this project. Big potential. They have fast transaction. revolutionized the crypto world guys. go devs!
Activity: 76
I really support this project was great, and this because of Network is really important in business, life, or education. Especially social media networks its always grow up every day, and the networks its self also grows up to, networks is relation between people, and other networks, every people who want to get more education or learning, he must have the network.

Good luck and be success, will not disappointed if you join to this project.  Wink.

my username bismillahi
Pages:
Jump to: