Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 15. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Way to go team! Am a participant of the airdrop on telegram and I think this project is so cool. Keep it up!
Waiting for the whitepaper.
Activity: 118
looked at your white paper,interesting project, I will observe how it will evolve.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
Join your project
Good luck dev
Activity: 54
Interesting project!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Any idea of educating and educating ordinary people about the ideas of the crypto world is worth moving forward. Crypto currency is the currency of the future and to live worthily, it is necessary to understand what is it. I wholeheartedly support NTWK ideas. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 5
this is a good ICO Project for elearning platform
Activity: 7
an excellent visionary project this coin has potential keep up the good work lads
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Very interesting project, good luck to you
Activity: 34
This project is good having this e learning is the best thing that will happen to crypto currency am strongly behind this project and I urge every one to support
Activity: 51
Interesting project. Looking forward to this project. Hope for u to success. Good luck and Never give up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Potential is within this project. I like teaching others with what I learn and what they don't. This project is like what I am. Awesome project to support.
Thanks dev.
Activity: 85
Interesting project. big potencial. Good luck!
Activity: 6
Very nice project, this could help with mass adoption for all crypto's. Good work!
Activity: 322
cool, ambitious project, training is cool
Activity: 124
Nice idea.
Good luck for this Project
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Hi Dev, Im following your project now. I hope the price of NTWK token will continue to pump in the coming weeks or months. I also hope that more investors will support your project.
Activity: 187
Read about your project e learning platform. Its an interesting project. Buying tokens from ether delta for long term holding. Hope the price reaches the moon giving me a good profit. Thumbs up.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
good project dev, hopefully it can run smoothly.
. good luck dev
Activity: 86
nice project dev. also known about this project is important. i can share about network and etc..
Activity: 29
NTWK project that promises to be followed in the future...
Pages:
Jump to: