Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 11. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
An e-learning platform with a focus on blockchain and cryptocurrency for the general public based on the Ethereum network is a viable concept. It will be a great success if the team and the community continue to work so well giving him the support. I think it will fly with dedicated marketing campaigns.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Good token can use for eLearning, team have many experience and big community this project become big cryptocurrency.
Activity: 76
You've got a great name for getting mass adoption in the eLearning arena and I look forward to seeing this project grow.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
this look so promising i love to be a part of it
I hope the project is succesful
Activity: 1
I like community driven tokens, just got myself some from ED. engaged and engaging team and good video released today..
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
as a professional in this field, I am eager to see how this project will unfold. Best of luck to the team!
Activity: 6
Love this project
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I like this project. Roadmap is very clarify, white paper is great, website is very quickly. Wish project is successfully.
Activity: 18
This eLearning platform and its of guides, how-tos, and video courses will be very helpful to people like me that are newbie in the world of cryptocurrencies.... I'm very happy that is born this new platform.
Activity: 10
Thank you... Hope for your success
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
I'll be looking forward on this project. I like the concept and the strategy of the team. This can lead to a success and to the moon. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 4
Interactive learning platform which will consist of guides, how-tos, and video courses... Wooow I'm really interestred.... as newbie here and also in the world of coins, I'm very excited to learn more with this new platform.

Great works guys.
Activity: 28
eLearning platform to spread the know how of crytpos.... very good and successful idea.
Activity: 7
Great job, I hope to receive some tokens!
Activity: 112
Very good idea.... so many people are courious about crypto coins, but they haven't no know how about it.

good works
Activity: 127
Very good idea...
there are so many people around that doesn't know or know less about cryptocurrencies.... this will be a successful project because everyone will know more about bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 398
A network elearning platform for wide knowledge distrubution, sounds as a great idea!
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
the price at etherdelta is pretty cheap now  Shocked
Activity: 66
Project looks very interesting and promising. I'm in Smiley
Activity: 69
great project! i join for this airdrop. hope it will be great!
Pages:
Jump to: