Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 12. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
NTWK Token is going to be a huge success if the roadmap is strictly followed.  I will advise the dev to be focus and not be distracted by anything and success is yours.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
i see big future in here . many people supporting this . congrats and goodluck dev
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
Free Speech is the most important thing.
 I see you have an airdrop going on I'm just wondering about the team transparency and if you're using airdrop tactics to get unwanted attention? Please don't take this as a heavy criticism I'm just very skeptical about all these new projects as I'm heavily invested in a large basket of coins and I'm looking for the best opportunity to invest in. I've been analyzing quite a few products lately and it seems like the ones with their drops fall into a particular category of desperate and possibly vaporware not that I'm calling your project fake by any means I just want some kind of reassurance before I consider getting involved.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 49
WOW Combining crypto and learning platforms... this seems to be a really nice project, also the team is really active. Hope it gets a lot of success! Wink
Activity: 39
A project with a great potential. Registered for the airdrop and looking forward for the bounty campaign.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Nice project and a very wise roadmap!
Will keep an eye on it.
Good luck!
Activity: 560
I think it will be a good project, will it be in some exchange outside of etherdelta?
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
The Gaming Industry is one of the highest grossing industries in the world today. Any project that has a quality road map and is able to execute the vision as stated in the whitelist is bound to be successful. Good luck Dev.
Activity: 8

excellent project, many successes
Activity: 140
There's just a few ntwk left for 7900, after that it will jump straight to 20000 so make sure you get some cheap ntwk still! You can get them here: https://etherdelta.com/#NTWK-ETH
Activity: 39
Hello Dev
Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
I think the project should be for everyone.

Wish the project a great success!
Activity: 29
Looks promising, good luck!
Activity: 6
Looks like a really nice Coin, gonna invest
Activity: 337
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Great project that will help the user to learn for something. Congrats and goodluck,
Activity: 53
It great project, because it’s an issue with newbie in Crypto world that what to do, where to do and how to do. Which Crypto currency is good for investment, Which ICO is legit or scam. Everyone needs good reliable forums to get awareness and I think CRYPHER is much organised and demanding step in this regards.  More knowledge and HYPE is needed to get more acceptances from user. Team should be stronger because the project is not about the company but also to educate the newcomers.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Cheers for ntwk. Nice project, It will increase very soon
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Very nice roadmap. Good luck dev
Activity: 12
Worth watching and promoting...
Activity: 84
Great project ! I think your the first oje to come up and make a platform for bigginners in crypto ! I would love to see how this goes on . I personally did a hard time in learning how to trade becuase no one teached me . But surely this wont happen to the newcomers for your platform is now coming . Goodluck team !
Pages:
Jump to: