Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️ - page 36. (Read 13870 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 10
christmas gift to success this project
Activity: 177
It's a pleasure to be part of this project.
Activity: 67
I see the Christmas spirit here and team brought up the bounties in interesting way, it's one of kind. Team behind this seems to be very creative too, awesome.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Great bounty program at Christmas and I love to join it.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Our christmas holidays will be more sweeter with this project!
Activity: 134
We all like early Christmas, so let's work a little more to deserve it. This type of gifts makes the community increase its number with respect to the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 53
nice to be here  Cheesy i think its great project .. good luck
Activity: 233
Love the idea of a Christmas Bounty, especially doing giveaways for the 25 days of Christmas. This project has an awesome dev team/community and I’m glad to be part of it.
Activity: 2
I'm looking forward to the growth of this project and thanks for bounty!
Activity: 82
Its Project really is Promising and The team really are Amazingly Actives..Hope you could keep up the good work and SUcceed to your goals
Activity: 249
Wow first ever christmas special bounty campaign.  I hope everyone will enjoy this and for everyone please support this project by spreading the news about it. More power dev.
Activity: 34
Activity: 126
I think this project is very interesting and I will try it out
Activity: 392
Very nice concept for this time of season:)  expect  me to join such bounties:)  hope this will token bring. Merry Christmas  to all of us 😁 Goodluck to the whole team!
Activity: 728
airdrop trident is very tight, in round 1 yesterday I failed because my motto is wrong. hopefully not fail for the second time
Activity: 44
Activity: 3
great idea.. my first christmas bounty will receive..
Activity: 53
Happy ro join this bounty. Never thought that i would be a part of this community. Ill put all my efforts here.
Activity: 70
Trident Chrismas! Very interesting project and community is also excited
Pages:
Jump to: