Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][BOUNTY] DATUM Bounty 🔥 Giving away 75 Million DAT worth 3000 ETH🔥 New - page 14. (Read 61988 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Already delete my tweet, waiting foe 2nd half
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
With such payments, the price of the token should be twice as high! After all, ETH is grown! Is it logical? ....
As a result, the company received more funds in the equivalent of US dollars, investors token is worth not  1 cent and 2, but we just received less for our work. The fact that today or tomorrow the cost of the ethreum or bitcoin is higher than a month ago should not affect our remuneration, investors bought at the current rate, everyone is aware of these risks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
why is the reward bounty reduced by half?
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
With such payments, the price of the token should be twice as high! After all, ETH is grown! Is it logical? ....
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Same case here. Maybe the team reduced the reward to half without telling us. I hope they explain what they did.
The announcement of the reduction of the award is slightly higher. Other question and if the ethereum tomorrow again will cost 300 dollars. The reward was fixed in a certain number of tokens, not in a percentage. The developers had no right to reduce it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Hi Everyone,

Roger, Co-Founder & CEO of Datum, here. We are now starting the DAT Token distribution for bounty participants that filled out the confirmation form. Anyone who has not yet filled out the form will have another chance to fill in the form by next week Wednesday 20th December 13:00 UTC, after this we will do a final round of DAT Token distribution. So please ensure you fill out the form by then.

In order to reflect the original USD amount of the bounty pools we are adjusting the DAT payout to all bounty participants by half, this provides an increased USD amount over the originally anticipated amount. E.g. for the Facebook Bounty Pool of 200'000 USD the actual payout at the current ETH price of 684 USD will be 205,200 USD.

Thanks for your support of Datum and your participation in our bounty program, we look forward to the first live data trade that will happen with real DAT Tokens tomorrow!

Thanks, Roger
Edit: Datum change decision and paid all the participants remaining reward balance , Thank you
Activity: 560
Irenessnaya news !!? Huh? How Datum token is tied to ETH !!! It turns out that the company collected twice as much as it wanted, and the tokens were cut! How shoud I understand this??? : - \
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter
Hi Everyone,

Roger, Co-Founder & CEO of Datum, here. We are now starting the DAT Token distribution for bounty participants that filled out the confirmation form. Anyone who has not yet filled out the form will have another chance to fill in the form by next week Wednesday 20th December 13:00 UTC, after this we will do a final round of DAT Token distribution. So please ensure you fill out the form by then.

In order to reflect the original USD amount of the bounty pools we are adjusting the DAT payout to all bounty participants by half, this provides an increased USD amount over the originally anticipated amount. E.g. for the Facebook Bounty Pool of 200'000 USD the actual payout at the current ETH price of 684 USD will be 205,200 USD.

Thanks for your support of Datum and your participation in our bounty program, we look forward to the first live data trade that will happen with real DAT Tokens tomorrow!

Thanks, Roger
Following your logic, you should cut the investors tokens in half too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Same case here. Maybe the team reduced the reward to half without telling us. I hope they explain what they did.
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator
Hello Dev!
my rewards in facebook company 37500 DAT, but  i got only 18750 DAT
check please
my number 18 in final spreadsheets https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JG09aGu1ngZWwVpDx-egOk-c6g6Mqy9zJw-oP7zCSVM/edit#gid=652967172

we have same problem..
I just got 20625 dat token..
whats wrong?
Activity: 350
Hello Dev!
my rewards in facebook company 37500 DAT, but  i got only 18750 DAT
check please
my number 18 in final spreadsheets https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JG09aGu1ngZWwVpDx-egOk-c6g6Mqy9zJw-oP7zCSVM/edit#gid=652967172

Hi, the same thing happened to me, my rewards in campaign signature 32500 DAT but it was transferred 16250 DAT

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14vy-VB6tl9hAZqvMACYKA_4up7RJCgG1-sASJwE6Hmg/edit#gid=2038427373
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Hello Dev!
my rewards in facebook company 37500 DAT, but  i got only 18750 DAT
check please
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
Hi Everyone,

Thanks, Roger
I have filled out a form to receive a DAT token from an article bounty article, I will be waiting to hear this fun for all bounty campaign participants. Thanks for your information.
Activity: 700
Hi Everyone,

Thanks, Roger

Thanks Roger! Expecting it to be a big dump for some. =) But Datum is a great project! We'll see!!
Waiting for my tokens!
Activity: 147
Merit: 101
Datum.network - register for Pre-ICO
Hi Everyone,

Thanks, Roger
Activity: 126
Hello!I took part in the competition https://gleam.io/0Erg1/dat-token-giveaway and airdrop,but the tokens are not received!How do I get them?
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter
I hope nothing changed, we can wait our bounty reward at 13:00 UTC?
Activity: 700
Great New

DAT Token Transfer unlocks today at 13:00 UTC and trading start on EtherDelta. Trading starts today 13th December at 13:00 UTC on EtherDelta.

Trading starts on 15th December at 08:00 UTC  on OKEX and COSS exchanges.

Can't wait. Haha I support trading in okex and coss. Coss is a new exchange plus they have a contest for those who will buy DAT the most. Iirc.

@vitakrin answered your Pm. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Great News

DAT Token Transfer unlocks today at 13:00 UTC and trading start on EtherDelta. Trading starts today 13th December at 13:00 UTC on EtherDelta.

Trading starts on 15th December at 08:00 UTC  on OKEX and COSS exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: