Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Olympus Labs | Cryptocurrency investment portal - page 2. (Read 6423 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Hello. On which exchange are your tokens traded?

Hey! You can buy MOT straight from our app, on Kyber DEX, on OKEx, Bibox, BTCDO and FuBT
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
So I have to import my ethereum account to your wallet by entering my private key?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello. On which exchange are your tokens traded?
Here are the instructions for our Android app bounty and airdrop program!

1) Subscribe to @olympuslabsbc and @KaiChen_OL on Twitter
2) Join Olympus TG - t.me/olympuslabs
3) DL Olympus  app - olympuslabs.io
4) Import wallet, pass KYC and get 10 MOT reward + 5 MOT for each user who uses your referral code

Airdrop lasts until 20th of May, distribution to be done afterwards.
Activity: 98
Waiting for my MOT coming..

Hi Ethan! The airdrop will run for a couple of days, then we'll gather all the necessary info and distribute the tokens all at once.
We'll keep you updated!

Thank you. i receive my 10 MOT. this is amazing.
Olympus Labs to debut cryptocurrency index product with indices constructed by BB Index

Olympus Labs has signed a partnership with BB Index to include 26 investable cryptocurrency indices after its launch of a new index product within their mobile app

Olympus Labs, an emerging leader and pioneer in cryptocurrency financial protocols and products, has partnered with BB Index, provider of the world’s first well-diversified crypto-asset indices with systematic exposures to different segments of the cryptocurrency markets.

As part of this partnership, all 26 BB investable indices will be available through a gradual rollout schedule within the Olympus app, to be constructed and tracked through Olympus’ mobile app with just one tap of a button. Due to its core protocol, the Olympus core smart contract allows for efficient and timely replication of these indices for investors to track and purchase.

“Investments in the cryptocurrency market is still at an embryonic stage. If economic and finance history have taught us anything, it is that passive funds contribute to rapid and sustainable growth of investments. Olympus presents a great technology to foster growth in both passive and active funds. Launching the BB indices using the efficacy and precision of Olympus platform will contribute to the growth of this market,” stated Dr. Redouane Elkamhi, co-founder and developer of BB Index.

A landmark achievement for blockchain and asset management

This partnership will track some of the important developments of more “traditional” financial market indices over the years. Given that transparent and investable cryptocurrency indices are rare in the market these days, this partnership will put time and cost savings into the hands of potential and current cryptocurrency investors.

“We believe in the great value that this integration between BB Index and Olympus will bring to the general and seasoned cryptocurrency investor alike,” said Kai Chen, CEO of Olympus Labs, echoing the positive sentiments of Dr. Elkhami, “With the ease and simplicity of our mobile app, we will enable them to invest in timely and well-managed indices with little hassle.”

By launching this index partnership, both parties have created a crucial tool for producing the huge range of investment products that investors desire today.

“The blockchain community and investors will benefit tremendously from these transparent, well defined and independent constructed indices, presented in the most accessible way,” added Dr. Elkamhi.

About Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs is a protocol for the decentralized creation of cryptocurrency financial products with a one-stop-shop mobile application that offers investors the financial products built using the Olympus Protocol.

The Olympus Ecosystem integrates financial product creators, third-party applications, exchanges, and price oracles, and we encourage third-party developers to build their own financial products and D-apps using Olympus Protocol.

About BB Index

BB Index is the world’s first well-diversified cryptocurrency indices, which provide investors with systematic exposures to different segments of cryptocurrency markets. BB Index has a range of indices, producing investment products that investors desire today. BB Index aims to help the blockchain community and investors benefit tremendously from transparent, well defined and independently-constructed indices.

For more information about Olympus Labs:

To learn more about the project, please visit www.olympuslabs.io.
To invest in the project, you can buy MOT on Kyber and Olympus app, as well as on OKEx, Bibox, FuBT and BTCGO
To support the project, you can join us on social media:
Telegram chat: https://t.me/olympuslabs
Twitter: twitter.com/olympuslabsbc
Wechat: OlympusLabs
Olympus Labs and Digix partner to bring tokenized gold DGX into the Olympus ecosystem

Olympus Labs signs a strategic partnership with Digix to bring tokenized gold in the form of DGX tokens into the Olympus ecosystem for creation of cryptocurrency indices.

Providing an important asset in an investor’s portfolio

Cryptocurrency investors will be able to purchase digital gold straight from the Olympus app by buying DGX tokens, therefore being able to hold an asset-backed token using the Ethereum Blockchain.

DGX will be included in Olympus’ Index offering, allowing investors to purchase DGX as part of a larger portfolio with a single tap. The portfolio will include DGX, MOT, KNC, and a growing list of other tokens, thereby giving investors the ability to easily acquire a diversified portfolio. DGX serves as a relatively uncorrelated asset, counterbalancing the other tokens in the portfolio, reducing overall portfolio volatility to protect portfolio values during crypto sell-offs.

With DGX integrated into the Olympus Protocol, DGX tokens can now be included in any custom indexes and financial products, whether made by the Olympus team or third-party developers using the Olympus protocol. In upcoming releases, Olympus can also provide digital gold futures, lending backed by digital gold, decentralized applications based on digital gold through this partnership with DGX.

“We are very excited to partner with Digix, the first crowdsale on Ethereum, and the creators of DigixDAO, to push the boundaries of blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency revolution. We are honored to be working with such an amazing and forward-thinking team, and we can’t wait to see what amazing financial products and applications will come from our partnership!” said Kai Chen, CEO of Olympus Labs.

DGX is a real-world asset-backed stablecoin, rather than a fiat-backed one, ensuring stability not only during cryptocurrency market turmoil, but also during ‘traditional’ economic slowdowns. Having a non-fiat backed stablecoin being accessible to Olympus clients and developers would assist in hedging risks and provide the cryptocurrency trading market with a powerful alternative to traditional fiat pairs.

“We stick to our ethos in creating a gold backed ERC20 token, namely DGX, as the de-facto stablecoin on the Ethereum blockchain ecosystem. With it being accessible through new dApps such as Olympus Labs, encourages adoption and awareness of its stablecoin properties.” KC Chng, CEO, DigixGlobal

About Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs is a protocol for the decentralized creation of cryptocurrency financial products with a one-stop-shop mobile application that offers investors the financial products built using the Olympus Protocol.

The Olympus Ecosystem integrates financial product creators, third-party applications, exchanges, and price oracles, and we encourage third-party developers to build their own financial products and D-apps using Olympus Protocol.

About Digix

Digix is an asset tokenization platform on Ethereum, with physical gold on the Ethereum blockchain being its first use case.

Digix created the Proof of Provenance Protocol (PoP) to track physical assets on blockchain and the DGX token on a fully allocated basis, on which 1 token represents 1 gram of gold bullion from LBMA-approved refiners stored in the vaults in Singapore. The entire asset explorer of gold bullion is publicly accessible by anyone via the Digix Marketplace.

Digix and Olympus Labs believe that such a partnership is timely in propagating a safe haven asset into the financial ecosystem, allowing all financial products to benefit from the properties of a safe haven asset.

For more information about Olympus Labs:

To learn more about the project, please visit www.olympuslabs.io.
To invest in the project, you can buy MOT on Kyber and Olympus app, as well as on OKEx, Bibox, FuBT and BTCGO
To support the project, you can join us on social media:
Telegram chat: https://t.me/olympuslabs
Twitter: twitter.com/olympuslabsbc
Wechat: OlympusLabs
Nice project. I wait ios app  Grin Grin

Then I have good news for you, cause its coming in a few weeks!
First of all thank you for your airdrop,I received an email telling me that I will get 10 MOT, but now I haven’t received your airdrop token. Is there a clear date?

Hey!
The tokens have been distributed. Did you get yours?
Activity: 53
Nice project. I wait ios app  Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Thank you. this is my first time receive my 10 MOT airdrops.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
First of all thank you for your airdrop,I received an email telling me that I will get 10 MOT, but now I haven’t received your airdrop token. Is there a clear date?
Check out this article on CoinTrends on the recent partnership of Digix and Olympus Labs!
📣**AIRDROP ALERT**📣

❗️Only 1 day left to participate in our airdrop dedicated to the launch of our app!
❗️Total of 10 000 $MOT will be distributed among the participants, do not miss out!

Download our app for Android, fill in the form and be eligible for the airdrop of up to 10USD in MOT!

What is a very miserable airdrome, make more favorable conditions then there will be many participants

Hey there! We suppose you have missed our latest airdrop, submissions for which have ended yesterday.
Nearly 5 000 participants are getting more than 20 000USD total worth of MOT Smiley
But don't worry, there will be more exciting opportunities to win free tokens!

Airdrop is good to claim but whether you have the ability to list the coin in the exchanges? many companies are giving coins for free but at last, failing to list them in the exchanges. Did you complete your ICO or when the ICO is going to start?

Hey! We had a presale in December 2017, and cancelled our ICO due to more than successful funding! Since then, we've been listed on OKEx, Bibox, FuBT, BTCGO and last but not the least, Kyber Network DEX!

And we already have a working product which we encourage you to check out!
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
📣**AIRDROP ALERT**📣

❗️Only 1 day left to participate in our airdrop dedicated to the launch of our app!
❗️Total of 10 000 $MOT will be distributed among the participants, do not miss out!

Download our app for Android, fill in the form and be eligible for the airdrop of up to 10USD in MOT!

What is a very miserable airdrome, make more favorable conditions then there will be many participants

Hey there! We suppose you have missed our latest airdrop, submissions for which have ended yesterday.
Nearly 5 000 participants are getting more than 20 000USD total worth of MOT Smiley
But don't worry, there will be more exciting opportunities to win free tokens!

Airdrop is good to claim but whether you have the ability to list the coin in the exchanges? many companies are giving coins for free but at last, failing to list them in the exchanges. Did you complete your ICO or when the ICO is going to start?
Olympus Labs app referral program is here!

📱 Download Olympus Android app from our website or update the previous version
📱 Import your wallet using mnemonic/private key/keystore import
📱 Pass KYC (provided by Civic)
📱 Tap on the 'head' icon to find your referral code

Win 10 MOT for using our app (importing your wallet and passing KYC) and 5 more MOT for each person who uses the referral code!
The new version of our Android app with Index buying supported is UP!

Here's a sneak-peak into the functionality of our new app.

You can download it from our website or update the previous version of Olympus.
It seems that your several airdrops have not attracted much attention. Your ANN doesn't even have any comment. You should consider whether your market position is accurate. It is recommended that you first succeed in the Chinese market and then promote it to the world. A Chinese project, even many Chinese do not know MOT, do you not think this is a failure?
Didn't you have any bounty campaign? If not, the BTT signature bounty may be able to help your token. It is more effective than airdrop. As long as you are willing to go to the Chinese section, I believe there is no shortage of participants. ONION just ended and there are many people out there doing nothing.  Wink
You can learn about the semux mode and the semux signature campaign form a strong community! Of course ONION mode is also very good, but MOT may not be suitable for that mode.
I invested in MOT and I have been paying attention to Olympus Laboratory, I hope to help Olympus Labs,If my advice is helpful to you, can give me few merits. By the way, it's very difficult to get merit.  LOL

Hey!
Thanks for your advice!
We've been focused on development but recently we've began working with a marketing company that helped promote CryptoKitties and CoinMarketCap and are generally pushing our marketing efforts up!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
It seems that your several airdrops have not attracted much attention. Your ANN doesn't even have any comment. You should consider whether your market position is accurate. It is recommended that you first succeed in the Chinese market and then promote it to the world. A Chinese project, even many Chinese do not know MOT, do you not think this is a failure?
Didn't you have any bounty campaign? If not, the BTT signature bounty may be able to help your token. It is more effective than airdrop. As long as you are willing to go to the Chinese section, I believe there is no shortage of participants. ONION just ended and there are many people out there doing nothing.  Wink
You can learn about the semux mode and the semux signature campaign form a strong community! Of course ONION mode is also very good, but MOT may not be suitable for that mode.
I invested in MOT and I have been paying attention to Olympus Laboratory, I hope to help Olympus Labs,If my advice is helpful to you, can give me few merits. By the way, it's very difficult to get merit.  LOL
We are now live on Product Hunt 🎉🎉🎉

Follow Olympus and get early access to our Android app! 📱
Pages:
Jump to: