Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Olympus Labs | Cryptocurrency investment portal - page 8. (Read 6423 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This is a good regional block project, so long as there is enough publicity, I think he can get to the moon soon.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
spring is coming
This project is great. I believe this project will be success.good luck and go to moon
Activity: 67
hi, dev, why don't you open a signature campaign? I think by that way you can spread this project much more faster. Grin
Activity: 210
I am surprised that Olympus will integrate some famous decentralized exchanges like 0x project and Kyber into the wallet. This is really a smart decision! By the way, have you ever hear a project named Loopring? This is also a project about decentralized protocol. It's said that this protocol can provide even better trading efficiency than 0x and Kyber. 
Activity: 154
Is this fueled by Etherem blockchain, or will you have your own proprietary blockchain
Activity: 294
I'm sure this is the best project I've seen today, and I'm going to take part in your ICO. I hope you succeed, and then let me make a fortune with you.
Activity: 206
Merit: 13
www.cd3d.app
You can optimize the current shortcomings of the market, and make it more convenient, such projects I think is feasible.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency what does financial derivatives mean? Can your hedge offset or reduce the risk? I doubt it. Can you give me a detailed description of the working principle? Thank you
Activity: 180
Do you need Chinese translation? If necessary, can I reserve it for a while?

We will discuss this, and welcome to our telegram to keep in touch.
thanks for your support.
Activity: 248
Do you need Chinese translation? If necessary, can I reserve it for a while?
Activity: 305
We believe in the power of good ideas. Thus, Olympus will provide funding to community.
Fantastic! I will work hard for your advice and win prizes.
you will provide developers with a variety of development kits so that they can build financial products and applications easily and quickly,what is variety of development kits ?

YES !!! We will provide a simple SDK like 0x  , let  people build financial products and applications easily and quickly.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Zero knowledge proof interesting thing ,but good idea im nove of blackchain , but see OLYMPUS LAB have good future  and ,market strategy so can be go to moon
At the core of Olympus Labs’ go-to-market strategy is to empower our partners and the community to build and to succeed,Which exchanges do you plan to list your tokens, bittrex、polonix、hitbtc?

We have strong connection with some exchanges , which will surprise you~~
Activity: 459
you will provide developers with a variety of development kits so that they can build financial products and applications easily and quickly,what is variety of development kits ?
Activity: 253
This is the best project I've seen in the last few days, and APP will be available next January. Good ideas plus quick real projects. I think it's probably worth investing
Activity: 224
At the core of Olympus Labs’ go-to-market strategy is to empower our partners and the community to build and to succeed,Which exchanges do you plan to list your tokens, bittrex、polonix、hitbtc?
Activity: 232
Olympus Labs. In your mind, are you going to go online and include all of the functions listed in your APP? If that's the case, then I think you're going to be a great success. Its function is complete, very suitable for the current needs.
Activity: 434
All Olympus financial products will be based on smart contracts,You have inherited the concept of Nakamoto and are the best inheritors of smart contracts。
Activity: 385
I just looked at your profile. Do you want to use block chaining technology and then do an integrated platform? I'm interested in this, and I'll look at your white paper later, and if your ideas really work, I'll choose to invest in you.
Pages:
Jump to: