Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Olympus Labs | Cryptocurrency investment portal - page 6. (Read 6423 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The mision of the project that desicribled in the white papter is so promising and it is a really problem in the modern finicial zone. The method to solve the issue metioned above is easy to do . Block chain and  cryptocurrencies has great advantages than old products .
I am looking forward to buy some token because it is going to be successfull.
Activity: 31
Where there is problems that thers is oppitunity that do a great job.
Olympus meets the world’s growing investment needs with a wealth of financial product offerings in a robust, decentralized financial ecosystem.   The mision of the project is so exciting! Road map is  very clear to be finish and it have launched its product.
I believe that it will do a great job and make more people benefited.
Activity: 36
It is a very promising project and have a clear road map that easy to carry.
I have followed the twitter for more notifactions and will buy some tokens.
A good team makes it easier to the moon! Grin Grin
Activity: 47
The  project has a good team that have been invited to the international meeting.It seems a good proof of the ability that achieving the goal.
 I am looking forward to joining the community and contributing to it.
Activity: 57
A good project of the blockchain. It has good team that have ability to achieve the aim and plan.
Road map is clear that makes people believe that it has the aim and easy to be successful.
White paper is well designed and details are wonderful. I think it will success and go to the moon.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Such a serious and rigorous project to solve the current pain points, very much agree, we must participate! Let's go.
Activity: 21
I hope you become a killer application
Activity: 121
Have been looking for a real landing project, when I saw this project looked at a detailed introduction, I found that is looking for this project, great Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
I very happy  join olympus family
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
interesting projet, joined the telegram group
Activity: 48
Great project, real block technology
Activity: 70
i joined the telegram. there are more than 3000 members. really a great project.
Activity: 99
关注这个项目,每天来看看有没有新的进度。
Activity: 224
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
To be honest, when I first saw this project's title - it quickly reminds me of "Olympus Greek", where Zeus and his fellow gods/goddess ruling the ancient Greek..

Read about the roadmap and I quite impressed with it. Looking forward to it...
Activity: 25
There is a detailed road map. Follow your steps! Joined the airdrop, dev, good luck!
Activity: 57
What a mazing project! Just do what you want, and you'll success!
Activity: 146
I think your project is a very good use of the blockchain. Now you have very few projects like yours that can implement it and follow the blockchain concept strictly. You are going to have a great success. I am going to join you ICO, I look forward to it flying to the moon!
Activity: 533
The concept of this project is unique and fantastic,i truely really believe Olympus Labs will become one of the famous token.
Activity: 59
which companies will olympus labs cooperate with ?
thanks
Activity: 252
This coin can really solve a lot of problems, and the plan is very good, I believe that the author can achieve it
Pages:
Jump to: