Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Olympus Labs | Cryptocurrency investment portal - page 9. (Read 6423 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
I believe your project is a very good use of the blockchain.
These days there are only few projects like yours that implement it and follow the blockchain concept strictly. You are going to have a great success.
all the best for the project.
I will keep a watch and may contribute during ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
If there is no good project this month, But Olympus is definitely an exception, great, my eyes light up!
Activity: 98
this project looks very promising !

Just joined the telegram group, wish moon bumping with Olympus Labs!
Activity: 434
A key innovation in Olympus Labs is the creation of financial products that make it possible to have leverage without margin,How should I understand?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
 Grin Olympus block chain is amazing pls anybody interesting them read whiter paper , and visit the twitter channel ,is amazing too , l like the team spacial the  sex dev。 haha 。 i don't know how to explain it ,  want invest 10eth for ico trust me and trust the team with 10 eth , i can got 30 in 2 month,  holp the app down。 pls quickly 。
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Good looking project!
Where can I check team and their experience? It very important to know that and see them, what team members are doing.
Anyway good idea, definitely will follow the project and make decisions later.
Activity: 180
You pay attention to protecting the privacy of investors and users, but blockchain technology itself is decentralized, so would it be redundant? I think excessive protection of privacy may encourage some illegal financial activities. Do you have any countermeasures to prevent this from happening?
we will use zero-knowledge to protecting the privacy of  users,
Activity: 59
It will be a rigorous task, and I believe there's definitely a lot going on behind Olympus Labs real, because apps are going to be a great change for current users and hopefully getting on line soonIt will be a rigorous task, and I believe there's definitely a lot going on behind Olympus Labs real, because apps are going to be a great change for current users and hopefully getting on line soon
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think the idea of Olympus Labs will promote the development of block chain, bring block chain technology to the palm, and just think about it is an exciting thing, it will provide us with more convenience. Looking forward to your arrival in January.
Activity: 98
You can only agree to serve financial products, saving manpower and time costs, this is a great initiative to be commended, I wish you as soon as possible to complete your project.
Activity: 180
The financial products protocol is a key building block of the the Olympus Ecosystem.I'm sorry, I still do not understand some of your financial product agreements. Can you explain how your system works?
Good question!We will add it to our FAQ, and explain your question.
Activity: 27
woa woa , today i see this project and read whiterpapel , its amazing guys , more better than other project, this is not airdrop , its gone ico and team from singapor , never kebernetwork the offces.and Olympus Labs real decentralization is a daunting task, look the roadmap will be 3 year go moon . finally good project can be the moon pls guys invest the presale or ico sale. tks good jobs
Activity: 85
Merit: 11
Olympus Labs is a good project, I hope you succeed, so that users have a good user body is very critical, for Apps, I think this is the core of his promotion. In order to be more profitable, for the project team,
Activity: 462
The financial products protocol is a key building block of the the Olympus Ecosystem.I'm sorry, I still do not understand some of your financial product agreements. Can you explain how your system works?
You pay attention to protecting the privacy of investors and users, but blockchain technology itself is decentralized, so would it be redundant? I think excessive protection of privacy may encourage some illegal financial activities. Do you have any countermeasures to prevent this from happening?
Activity: 42
i had see retwitter in twitter,and finali read some information,good and real team in metting about ETH with other company 。and i following to participat the ico , but if you can give me more aboutpresale moch better 。 i really want join pre sale。 good wish guys。tks
Activity: 118
A very strict planning, hoping to experience the core technology blockchain in Olympus Labs real, so that the entire financial equipment experience will touch, should now Apps, rarely done well. Hope that the team can customer service difficulties, let Olympus Labs real online as soon as possible! Wish ICO a success!
Activity: 238
I learned from your white papers about your magnificent plans, very promising projects, how much your ICO prices are, and I consider buying something that I think will go up to the moon?
The" Olympus ecosystem" is a very unique and innovative blockchain integration project, I am very interested in this project, I will visit your official website for more details!
Activity: 99
This is a very potential project, perhaps the best this month, so I'm very interested in your airdrop, and I hope your project can be completed as planned.
Pages:
Jump to: