Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 17. (Read 23878 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
hi, did you stop accepting new people for your FB bounty campaign?

Yes, just scroll up and you will see the dev said this.
Activity: 237
hi, did you stop accepting new people for your FB bounty campaign?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Guys, please, read our messages  Grin
Every week we say that we keep checking your reports till Tuesday and every week you start to panic if you don't see your stakes immediately after submitting the report. Please, note that we check your reports manually and can't check everything at once!!

Thank you  Wink

Grin Grin Grin Grin
ha...a i like your style man,please be patient with us these bounty hunters. When will the social bounty be finished? because I see in spreadsheet only until 20/10?

Cheesy
It will be live until the ICO is over (November, 30 or with the reaching the hardcap)
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
Every week we say that we keep checking your reports till Tuesday and every week you start to panic if you don't see your stakes immediately after submitting the report. Please, note that we check your reports manually and can't check everything at once!!

Thank you  Wink

Grin Grin Grin Grin
ha...a i like your style man,please be patient with us these bounty hunters. When will the social bounty be finished? because I see in spreadsheet only until 20/10?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Thank you  Wink

I sympathize with you) You probably have a head around with so many stupid and identical questions))) Do not worry, soon it will end)

I know, the dev has a patience of a saint! :-)
I start participate in signature campaign!
Waiting update on spreadsheet to see if I'm accepted!

Can I start posting now?

Surely! You may start from now to make 8 posts till Friday.

Thank you  Wink

I sympathize with you) You probably have a head around with so many stupid and identical questions))) Do not worry, soon it will end)

Oh thanks! I was smiling while reading it  Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I start participate in signature campaign!
Waiting update on spreadsheet to see if I'm accepted!

Can I start posting now?
Activity: 714
Merit: 118

Thank you  Wink

Activity: 157

You guys only accept those who have more than 300 friends in Facebook? I mean for FB bounty.

Both yes and no. Actually, we don't accept new facebook bountists anymore

ahhh man. I am late  Shocked thanks for answer anyways  Smiley
Hello, where do I check what languages are already taken for translation? I only see the Form for applying, and that's it

Here's the list - https://[Suspicious link removed]/vFN4WZ

So if the language is approved by you, it means it's alreadt taken for translaton right?

Thank you  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
it seems i did not receive stake again for this week...  Cry
i already send report form before, also i sent report form again today...  Undecided

facebook bounty spreadsheet #315 (week 14.10 - 20.10)

I have a same problem. Facebook spreadsheet #527. I sent the report before, then sent it again yesterday, still no stacks for the last week (14.10 - 20.10)
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
it seems i did not receive stake again for this week...  Cry
i already send report form before, also i sent report form again today...  Undecided

facebook bounty spreadsheet #315 (week 14.10 - 20.10)
Hello, where do I check what languages are already taken for translation? I only see the Form for applying, and that's it

Here's the list - https://goo.gl/vFN4WZ

You guys only accept those who have more than 300 friends in Facebook? I mean for FB bounty.

Both yes and no. Actually, we don't accept new facebook bountists anymore
Activity: 157
Activity: 49
is the campaign over?
What is the minimum amount to buy...that does not seem to be anywherer?

The minimum purchase is $1
Activity: 208
What is the minimum amount to buy...that does not seem to be anywherer?

As far as I know there is no minimum amount at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: