Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 19. (Read 23878 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
For those who asked about translation the Member Area

Member Area - is a special page on our website for token buyers. We need translation for 20 most popular languages

hello, do you have a list of the languages and which of them are already taken?

Hello!
You may track it in our Bounty-spreadsheet - https://goo.gl/rpiwej
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i just visited today after three week now rules changed about social media bounty. and from 4 week to now not updated my stakes i think i did not fill form and i lost my stales but i did work regularly. is there option to get my past stakes?

But we changed the rules much earlier than 3 weeks ago, actually. But if you really did the work, please write us a message on Facebook

Thank you for reply i sent you msg from facebook. please check and i hope you will updated my stackes that i did not submitted reports here. thank you
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Member Area - is a special page on our website for token buyers. We need translation for 20 most popular languages

hello, do you have a list of the languages and which of them are already taken?
Activity: 208
Hi sir,

My bitcointalk forum rank increased from member to full member. I also changed my signature and added avator to my profile. Can you change my Snovio Signature Bounty status ?

Thank you in advance.

I read before that they don't update your status and it stays the same since the day you joined

are you sure? The bounty campaign lasts for quite some time and some users get status upgrade every other week. That's weird. I think they should update the status

Yeah, the status most certainly gets updated

ah, OK. Sorry for misleading information. My bad  Cool
i just visited today after three week now rules changed about social media bounty. and from 4 week to now not updated my stakes i think i did not fill form and i lost my stales but i did work regularly. is there option to get my past stakes?

But we changed the rules much earlier than 3 weeks ago, actually. But if you really did the work, please write us a message on Facebook
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 219
Any chance you will be needing a Czech translation? As I can see, no one has applied for this language yet.

probably you can do it if no one has reserved it

it's totally great you can join the translation project any time
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hi sir,

My bitcointalk forum rank increased from member to full member. I also changed my signature and added avator to my profile. Can you change my Snovio Signature Bounty status ?

Thank you in advance.

I read before that they don't update your status and it stays the same since the day you joined

are you sure? The bounty campaign lasts for quite some time and some users get status upgrade every other week. That's weird. I think they should update the status

Yeah, the status most certainly gets updated
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I hope for this project
 I think there will be an excellent 😀
Activity: 149
Hi sir,

Thank you in advance.

Activity: 208
Hi sir,

Thank you in advance.

legendary
Any chance you will be needing a Czech translation? As I can see, no one has applied for this language yet.

probably you can do it if no one has reserved it
legendary
Activity: 1261
Activity: 336
Hi sir,

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I joined facebook campaign
legendary
Guys!

We have a cool update in our translation program!
We give 200 Stakes for translation of the Member Area     Smiley

Can you explain more,please? What is the Member Area and what languages do you need?
Activity: 237
Do you guys need turkish translation? Or is it already taken according to spreadsheet?

I believe that's what this spreadsheet is for. If the language is taken and approved then don't bother translating it. You still have plenty of choice to participate  Cool

yeah, but I wanted to check with a dev. I am lookning for some nice bounty, checking the options.
Pages:
Jump to: