Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 20. (Read 23907 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Guys!

We have a cool update in our translation program!
We give 200 Stakes for translation of the Member Area     Smiley

What is the member area? And what language do you want is to be translated to?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
Guys!

We have a cool update in our translation program!
We give 200 Stakes for translation of the Member Area     Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000

Please, read our answers. We are very upset when you think we don't give you the answers when we actually do  Embarrassed

Don't be upset! We do appreciate it that you always answer on time.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
I've been following this project for a while now, but it's getting so quiet here recently...I hope all is well

everyone is working hard, that's the simplest reason  Grin

I definitely hope so. And the team tries to reply regularly in the threads, it's also a good sign
Activity: 326
Do you guys need turkish translation? Or is it already taken according to spreadsheet?

I believe that's what this spreadsheet is for. If the language is taken and approved then don't bother translating it. You still have plenty of choice to participate  Cool
Activity: 237
Do you guys need turkish translation? Or is it already taken according to spreadsheet?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Joined facebook campaign
Activity: 427
Could you attach all whitepapers translated. Would be so so grateful guys!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
cool! i like your work guys. so quick and so detailed explanation to anyone. thankx
Activity: 227
Activity: 462
I've been following this project for a while now, but it's getting so quiet here recently...I hope all is well

everyone is working hard, that's the simplest reason  Grin
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
I wonder , if the it will be only 10% of reward for contributors? maybe this amount will be changed? or 10 % as i was planned in the beginning?

yes it would be awesome to increase the reward
but nobody replies if it's increased or not...

I think it's still too early for them to ponder on increasing the reward

i certainly thought so, we should take it slow about increasing reward, it s not taht easy to decide the increasing reward in a big project
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
Is this bounty campaign still alive?

yes, and maybe you should read about the project updates  Smiley
I wonder , if the it will be only 10% of reward for contributors? maybe this amount will be changed? or 10 % as i was planned in the beginning?

I was looking for this info all over the thread. Is this confirmed reward??

Please, read our answers. We are very upset when you think we don't give you the answers when we actually do  Embarrassed

But we have replied to this...  Huh
Look here  Wink

There's no need to worry about it because each data purchase is then rewarded with 70% of the revenue in SNOV tokens.
If we run out of tokens, the company would buy them on exchanges. So everybody would be rewarded.

Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Very interesting project. Gonna watch how they are going to implenet this to the mass. For traders by traders sounds good.
Activity: 235

I was looking for this info all over the thread. Is this confirmed reward??
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

But we have replied to this...  Huh
Look here  Wink

There's no need to worry about it because each data purchase is then rewarded with 70% of the revenue in SNOV tokens.
If we run out of tokens, the company would buy them on exchanges. So everybody would be rewarded.

Activity: 446
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

I think it's still too early for them to ponder on increasing the reward
Pages:
Jump to: