Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Snovio - decentralized lead generation service - page 18. (Read 23878 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What is the minimum amount to buy...that does not seem to be anywherer?
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Earn crypto for being contacted
When ICO is completed?
I join Blog And Media Publications the Bounty.
Stake has not yet been calculated for blogs?

Now it's pre-ICO. ICO starts on October 31st

Possible after ICO ends stakes will appear.
Distribution will be done first for Snovio contributors then distribution to Bounty.
The possibility of ICO will end at the end of November

Hmm, where did you get this information? When exactly will the token distribution happen? I didn't see the dates.

I think, he got this information from our post a bit higher from yours  Wink

After the ICO. It would be fair first to analyze which materials were more effective and calculate stakes according to this

BTW, all the dates can be found on our website - https://tokensale.snov.io/

Activity: 210
When ICO is completed?

Distribution will be done first for Snovio contributors then distribution to Bounty.

Hmm, where did you get this information? When exactly will the token distribution happen? I didn't see the dates.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
When ICO is completed?

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
When ICO is completed?

Bounty manager when will the calculation and distribution of Blog/Article campaign be??

After the ICO. It would be fair first to analyze which materials were more effective and calculate stakes according to this
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Bounty manager when will the calculation and distribution of Blog/Article campaign be??
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi manager: I have been sharing your Twitter content since the beginning but I have no stakes counted at the spreadsheet, could you please fix that?
Raw # 295

And for Facebook #228 you need to count my stakes for these 2 missing weeks

Stakes (week 30.09- 6.10)

Stakes (week 07.10-13.10)

Very disappointed!

Thanks!!!
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Can you please clarify on our previous questoins. Our forum rank gets higher. Do you update our signature status in this case?

We update signature status if you change the signature according to your new rank
We do not update the number of your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter campaigns.

Even if the number of friends decreased??  Grin

Even in that case  Wink In such situation, you may think you are lucky

Nice to know. This is fair  Cool
Can you please clarify on our previous questoins. Our forum rank gets higher. Do you update our signature status in this case?

We update signature status if you change the signature according to your new rank
We do not update the number of your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter campaigns.

Even in that case  Wink In such situation, you may think you are lucky
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
Hi, is it now the end of the bounty? because I see in the spreadsheet only until the 10th week of 7.10-13.10. For the tenth week my stakes point has not been updated in the spreadsheet
Activity: 234

Activity: 208

OK, I see. Thanks.

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Signed up for Twitter bounty campaign.
Activity: 208
Hello!
There's no need to worry if you did'not get your stakes as soon as you sent the report. It takes few days to check them all, so you don't have to write us if you don't get stakes till Monday. Everyone will be rewarded   Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
hi snovio team,

why in last week (7.10 ~ 13.10) i not receive stake in your facebook spreadsheet (number #316)
i already sent report form before, please review it again...  Undecided
Activity: 434
Hi!I have changed the number of followers in Twitter:2284
Change in spreadsheet please
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
One of the few campaigns that everyone seems to have heard about when I discuss about ICO around me : "Oh yeahhh, the one with Valeria..."  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: