Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty! - page 12. (Read 21966 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
congratulation dev...waiting distribution token.i hope list exchange in bittrex

I also join the congratulations.

Bittrex would be great! If he is not in the top three, Trackr will surely get there quickly  Cool

Hopefully the trakr will be listed on bittrex, we know bittrex it has a good platform and safe exchanger site. So we going to wait when they listed on bittrex.
what specific wallet did you use? did you use exchange wallet?
Rookie Website developer
So guys?  What will be the best decision for our tokens?  Wait till it becomes expensive or sell it as soon as posible?  Please reply
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

Bittrex would be great! If he is not in the top three, Trackr will surely get there quickly  Cool

Hopefully the trakr will be listed on bittrex, we know bittrex it has a good platform and safe exchanger site. So we going to wait when they listed on bittrex.

Recently getting to Bittrex is very difficult.
I think that smaller exchanges at the beginning will be better for the Trackr project.
Time will show how high it will hit! Wink
Activity: 706
Merit: 250

Activity: 632
Merit: 122
wow 900ETH raised,
and still 8 hours left,i guess you can hit 950 Eth probably.
the last day is the biggest time for sure,always like this
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

Activity: 434
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Thanks for all the participation, you may officially remove your signatures & avatar in exactly 9 hours from this post.
Rookie Website developer
Its been a long week dev thanks for the opportunity you gave me to work here and congratulations and its September 15 haha
Activity: 500
BountyMarketcap
I congratulate the ico trackr team.Also trackr manager.
Waiting for token distribution.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Minimum has already been raised

Congratulations trackr-im! Hoping for the longterm success. Hope you can release beta of the desktop app. I would really like to see it.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Congratulation for the Succesful ICO Trackr has raised the minimum cap.
This project is so good that they climb the minimum, good work
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Congratulation for the Succesful ICO Trackr has raised the minimum cap.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Today is the last day...

I thought this was the end of the campaign tomorrow night? Is it tonight?

Currently 19 hours for the ICO to wrap up.

As soon as its completed wait for an announcement on part of the Trackr team saying you can remove your signature / etc.

Ok. Thanks. Now i got it.. It seemed to me, that few days ago i have seen info that campaign end is 12 pm so i thought that it is in friday at midnight.. But following ICO clock it is tomorrow 12 am UTC.
Am i correct?

Following the ICO clock it ends in 19 hours so yes, it does end at 12 AM UTC.

Yeah correct, it's at 12 PM (AM would be midnight) UTC/GMT roughly. The official end timestamp is 1505476686 as dictated on the contract, which translates to Friday, September 15, 2017 11:58:06 AM (GMT/UTC)
I hope the ICO could reach the minimum cap or probably the max by the end of the day

Today is the last day...

As soon as its completed wait for an announcement on part of the Trackr team saying you can remove your signature / etc.

Ok. Thanks. Now i got it.. It seemed to me, that few days ago i have seen info that campaign end is 12 pm so i thought that it is in friday at midnight.. But following ICO clock it is tomorrow 12 am UTC.
Am i correct?

Yeah correct, it's at 12 PM (AM would be midnight) UTC/GMT roughly. The official end timestamp is 1505476686 as dictated on the contract, which translates to Friday, September 15, 2017 11:58:06 AM (GMT/UTC)
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

Today is the last day...

Am i correct?

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

Today is the last day...

Am i correct?

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

Today is the last day...

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

Today is the last day...

Pages:
Jump to: