Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty! - page 15. (Read 21996 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
already 7 weeks. is this the last week of gift sharing?

The ICO ends on 15th September, which is also when the bounty concludes.

If you left midway and you have points then you will still get them rewarded. Once the ICO concludes we will be drafting a list which will take a few days, after that people can confirm if it looks fine (in terms of wallet address and payout) and will get their share immediately upon doing so.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Just a note that this week's bounty will be updated on late Sunday rather than Saturday (as I'm out of town on Saturday).
Happy weekend after long time of hardwork
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
dev is this really the final week? please I need an answer as soon as possible
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
already 7 weeks. is this the last week of gift sharing?
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
When is bounty distribution please ?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
It's been quiet a while since I joined this campaign and currently I'll be leaving for the current week and will join once my new campaign ends since I've been convinced on this project.

Thanks but I'll be leaving this campaign, it's been awesome being a part of it.
Anyway, I'll be actively checking slack for updates.

No problem, good luck!

I'm planning on leaving as well. Will I receive bounties for the past weeks that I've participated? Thanks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Just a note that this week's bounty will be updated on late Sunday rather than Saturday (as I'm out of town on Saturday).
Is this the final week of this bounty?
Before it said on the google sheet, but now it has been removed.
The ICO will last almost one complete week more.
Hi!! I'm a newbie and i am familiarizing myself with the activities here. May i know what it means to "not allowed posting anywhere?" Anywhere means outside of this site or outside bitcoin forum? Thanks for your would be reply.
Lol. Anywhere means anywhere, but not outside of this forum. You're allowed to post in any board of your interest in this forum, just like you made this post here. As long as you don't spam, there shouldn't be any problem.

I just imagine that the manager might have meant not writing on the desktop of your computer, for example.  Grin Grin Grin

Usually managers write in rules that they will not count posts in specific sections. Anywhere in this case - means anywhere on this forum.
Funny. Thanks anyway for the sarcasm.

Sorry if it was slightly ambiguous, we just meant that you can post anywhere on bitcointalk.org forums as you wish, we're not forcing you to post in any specific thread. Just do your natural thing and be active.

It's been quiet a while since I joined this campaign and currently I'll be leaving for the current week and will join once my new campaign ends since I've been convinced on this project.

No problem, good luck!
There are many promising ICOs out there but I prefer to join until this project succesful at least reach the soft cap.  I join since the beginning because I know the project is great and prospective. My question is , is it free to use the trackr both mobile and desktop platform? why don't you charge with trackr coin so the coin value will increase by the growing of users.

We've reached the softcap already, as far as the mobile/desktop platform is concerned, they'll be free for some functionality but not all. The exact details are still under consideration and may (and will possibly) change from time to time. Everything is free for now until it is ready of course.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
Hi!! I'm a newbie and i am familiarizing myself with the activities here. May i know what it means to "not allowed posting anywhere?" Anywhere means outside of this site or outside bitcoin forum? Thanks for your would be reply.
Lol. Anywhere means anywhere, but not outside of this forum. You're allowed to post in any board of your interest in this forum, just like you made this post here. As long as you don't spam, there shouldn't be any problem.

I just imagine that the manager might have meant not writing on the desktop of your computer, for example.  Grin Grin Grin

Usually managers write in rules that they will not count posts in specific sections. Anywhere in this case - means anywhere on this forum.
Funny. Thanks anyway for the sarcasm.
Merit: 501

No problem, good luck!
There are many promising ICOs out there but I prefer to join until this project succesful at least reach the soft cap.  I join since the beginning because I know the project is great and prospective. My question is , is it free to use the trackr both mobile and desktop platform? why don't you charge with trackr coin so the coin value will increase by the growing of users.

No problem, good luck!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
hi dev, please update my ethereum wallet address ,,
Ethereum address wallet  0xAf81F56a51C342275E6f332A057909d7886dF010
Thank you for update for desktop option! It looks really nice!

So when you gonna start to charge for your application? .. and how much it will be?   Cool Huh

We'll share more information on this later (and what for exactly). It's still under development currently.

Anyway it can be main information for investors.. when do you plan to have main project as a product?

We can't put a date as they're often incorrect due to unforeseen circumstances, we've recently started work on the desktop client so it's in early stages. We'll keep people informed through our website, blog and social media elsewhere on our progress. As soon as we feel like the desktop client is in a comfortable position, we'll release it. We may also pick out alpha/beta testers from our Slack channel to test it out from time to time.

As for as updating addresses goes, I'll take care of this later today.

hello dev, I see many participants deleting or changing their signature bounty in the middle of campaign. is it fair for others bounty participants? I don't think they did the job until the end of campaign.

Our rules are:

Rules:
1. Must have an account that is at least older than 9th of July and must be Member or higher.
2. Multiple signatures allowed as long as they fit together and do not share the same idea/concept
3. Must not remove the signature for a full week duration to receive points for that week

So according to rule 3 they are eligible for the points (it's always been like that). We can't back off and change that. Unfortunately a lot of the people don't read the rules prior to joining, I would image 80% of the questions asked are in the rules in the entire first post.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
join your social media bounty campaign
Activity: 340
idap.io
hello dev, I see many participants deleting or changing their signature bounty in the middle of campaign. is it fair for others bounty participants? I don't think they did the job until the end of campaign.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250

So when you gonna start to charge for your application? .. and how much it will be?   Cool Huh

We'll share more information on this later (and what for exactly). It's still under development currently.

Anyway it can be main information for investors.. when do you plan to have main project as a product?

So when you gonna start to charge for your application? .. and how much it will be?   Cool Huh

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

Pages:
Jump to: