Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty! - page 17. (Read 21996 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
It seems to me that investors hold money to buy right aftter first bounty hunters dump..
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'll look into the FB points issues today.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hello sir i join your social camping and regularly i work your camping. i get stake from twitter but i did not get stake from facebook. i regularly work please check it sir.
thank you.
The blog campaign is still open, but please do read the rules as otherwise no points are awarded.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Update signateur to member...good luck in the rest of ico
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, I want to ask about the article promotion program, is there still room to join in our article campaign? If I can still join then I will come too. And whether to create an article we have to create articles for 1 week once? thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
can we join blog camaign or it is too late?
facebook spreadsheet # 82
week 1,2,3,6,7 i get stake ... why in week 4.5 i do not get stake Huh I always like and repost you on facebook .. please check again .. thanks

We'll check it out! You'll get your points awarded once confirmed.
Activity: 1050
facebook spreadsheet # 82
week 1,2,3,6,7 i get stake ... why in week 4.5 i do not get stake Huh I always like and repost you on facebook .. please check again .. thanks
We're featured on icoalert.com our report is available at https://blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-trackr-33d6e60b87b5 for those interested!
Activity: 275
Hi Dev,

My status has been updated to Sr member. I have updated my signature, could you update the spreadsheet? Thanks and good luck with the ICO Smiley

No need to report with rank updates, the script we have takes your rank at the point of allocation (so it's always accurate).

+1 well done, thats amazing! And thanks for the swift reply!
Hi Dev,

My status has been updated to Sr member. I have updated my signature, could you update the spreadsheet? Thanks and good luck with the ICO Smiley

No need to report with rank updates, the script we have takes your rank at the point of allocation (so it's always accurate).
Activity: 275
Hi Dev,

I think you have been make misscount the stake NO 6. Name : bitcoinvestor. I follow the campaign for 7 week, each week 50. So   50 x 7 = 350 in the spreadsheet written 300. Thanks your help.

Corrected, it wasn't just you. The spreadsheet did not have the autosum formula applied yet for the last week column.

Same situation here, but in the week review tab all points have been counted correctly.

Are you going to open the opportunity to join FB or Twitter campaign?

Unfortunately not, we've only got at most 2 more weeks before the campaign ends.

Once the ICO has concluded, we will draft a new tab with the # of tokens everyone is eligible to receive, we will then give people some time to confirm their address and the # of tokens. Upon confirmation you will receive the tokens to your address, if you don't confirm then we will automatically send the tokens to the address specified in the spreadsheet (so if you've been hacked or the address is wrong, then there's not much we can do after sending). We will give enough time before sending it automatically.
Activity: 208
thanks dev for updating my receiving address..
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
I think you have been make misscount the stake NO 6. Name : bitcoinvestor. I follow the campaign for 7 week, each week 50. So   50 x 7 = 350 in the spreadsheet written 300. Thanks your help.

Corrected, it wasn't just you. The spreadsheet did not have the autosum formula applied yet for the last week column.

Same situation here, but in the week review tab all points have been counted correctly.

Are you going to open the opportunity to join FB or Twitter campaign?

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Activity: 340
idap.io
Hi dev, I updated my signature to member, I'm very happy what we are achieving now, crowdsale touched 451 ETH and showed significant progress
We've updated our blog to include a bit of information with more following at a later date, see https://medium.com/@trackr.im/update-trackr-will-be-available-on-3-exchanges-da218c74543c.

Our website has also been updated to reflect this.
Pages:
Jump to: