Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][PRE-ICO] PriorityEx - PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 2. (Read 1963 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team

PriorityEX works for their new features that can improve liquidity and diversity. not less than 16 units from different parts of the world will support it. other benefits that are not less important are customer service for 24 per day and 7 days per week, multilingual trading, fast KYC process and apply Peer to Peer exchange system.
Trully hope all this features will be accomplished strongly accordingly to the technical description in project's White Paper! If they will, than Prioritex exchange in a short period become a lead rialto in crypto industry!
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
Really all of us know and face alot of troubles and problems with exchanges at all. For a long time we want to change many features of exhanges and this project is one of embodiment of our wishes! I hope they will implement all the features come true!
Activity: 240
Merit: 10

PriorityEX works for their new features that can improve liquidity and diversity. not less than 16 units from different parts of the world will support it. other benefits that are not less important are customer service for 24 per day and 7 days per week, multilingual trading, fast KYC process and apply Peer to Peer exchange system.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
The project has a huge potential and is a kind of project that can make a lot of money for the investor. I joined the telegram channel and saw the comments of those who wanted to invest I think One of not many ICO projects that causes trust.
I wish you success and success

This is a very important project, causing every encrypted currency exchange to create more opportunities for the real world to be encrypted earlier! But a token burning, raise prices only in the cap is reached! I don't want this, I believe!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
Hello!

We are almost in the final round of the ICO period and PriorityEx has introduced some new set of bonuses. Hurry up and grab your 10% immediately.

If you have 1,000 PYX and above Within 20th March 2018 you will earn 10% more!

YES EXTRA 10% on top of your balance when ICO is over!
Read more...
http://blog.priorityex.io/2018/03/06/how-to-earn-10-free-pyx
Do you have any news or updates regarding on your token sale? I want to verify if this ICO is success and have a plan to invest here. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The project has a huge potential and is a kind of project that can make a lot of money for the investor. I joined the telegram channel and saw the comments of those who wanted to invest I think One of not many ICO projects that causes trust.
I wish you success and success
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
can you give me further details regarding your finished pre sale? what is the total collections?
and with regards to ongoing main sale, what is the present contributions? please inform me of its dollar value.

This information exist on the Priorityex dashboard.

Thanks.
Tell me please, where can I see in real time the percentage of collected funds from hard cap?

This only exists on the dashboard. So you will need to register first to see real time total sold value.
Priority ex tries to overcome the various problems that exist in the current currency crypto exchange. One is the delay in realtime trading. Limited trading APIs, non real time transaction confirmations, and pending book orders updates. So to solve these problems, what kind of real solutions do you offer through your platform? For example to speed up transaction confirmation or order book update.

Please check https://blog.priorityex.io for news on platforms and solutions
Tell me please what the difference between the PYX token and IPYX points, which give for registration?  Huh

PYX is the token value, while IPYX is point which will be used as discounted fees.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Hello!

We are almost in the final round of the ICO period and PriorityEx has introduced some new set of bonuses. Hurry up and grab your 10% immediately.

If you have 1,000 PYX and above Within 20th March 2018 you will earn 10% more!

YES EXTRA 10% on top of your balance when ICO is over!
Read more...
http://blog.priorityex.io/2018/03/06/how-to-earn-10-free-pyx
Activity: 154
priorityex project includes a number of best things: great team, great product,
great idea, great start! We need products and ideas!
 I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
can you give me further details regarding your finished pre sale? what is the total collections?
and with regards to ongoing main sale, what is the present contributions? please inform me of its dollar value.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
I hope with this exchange platform become PriorityEx become a very solid bridge between the world of digital currency and the currency of Fiat. To advance the existing features and increase the sophistication of the platform in need of funds, for that PriorityEX project to implement ICO, are you interested in supporting this project? if correct, please visit this page to make a PYX purchase https://www.ipyx.io
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Good afternoon!  Just finished reading the Whitepaper about [PRE-ICO],  Do you have any competitors ?   Acknowledgement.

coss, which has already a working product and shares 50% of fees
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
I'm interested in ICO success in this project. There is information about this. In social networks, there are fewer updates than before
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
Good afternoon!  Just finished reading the Whitepaper about [PRE-ICO],  Do you have any competitors ?   Acknowledgement.

Are you seriously? Competitors? You read at last name of this thread? They want to make exhange. Open coinmaketcap and look, how many competitors they have.
Indeed, they have plenty of competitors. You can ask another question: what are your competitive advantages over other exchangers?
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Are you seriously? Competitors? You read at last name of this thread? They want to make exhange. Open coinmaketcap and look, how many competitors they have.
Activity: 118
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
Tell me please, where can I see in real time the percentage of collected funds from hard cap?
Pages:
Jump to: