Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][PRE-ICO] PriorityEx - PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 4. (Read 1961 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
What is the minimum contribution and what wallet will be the best?

This solely depends on the individual. Myether wallet Is a popular choice.
Hello Dev,
I now can not go to the site of the exchange, updating the password does not help. Can there be problems on the exchange?

Which challenge exactly do you face?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
What is the minimum contribution and what wallet will be the best?
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
ICO still alive? I must to do KYC for participicate in crowdsale? And how much you raised during pre-ICO and how much during main ICO so far?
All info you can find in website page https://priorityex.io/ But first of all need to be registered! about KYC also during registration proceedge.
Harmony Team
This is one of a very good selection project and here it says it will burn its token so that the total supply of the token is reduced it will greatly affect the price of the tokens, with the total supply that the less will certainly make the token price higher. hopefully this project can be successful with the specified target. and his bounty is in great demand because his participation is limited to 200 people so many are scrambling to follow his project. but I think that do not get a place not to be disappointed because it can be an investor in this project. the project is so promising so I do not hesitate to invest in this project.
Also agree, that it is very important project, cause every crypto currency exchange creation gives real world more chances accept cryptos sooner! but about tokens burning, it will increase price only if soft cap be reached! I'm not hope for this, I beleive in!!!

I see the team and dev in this project has a good idea and strategy for the development and success of the project. I'm sure if this project is no more cooperation project will surely achieve success as expected. Hopefully smoothly for this project.

Project and concept are really good! Step by step implementation is a proof of serious team attitude to the project! It is not a SCAM!!! looking forward for the success!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello Dev,
I now can not go to the site of the exchange, updating the password does not help. Can there be problems on the exchange?
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
ICO still alive? I must to do KYC for participicate in crowdsale? And how much you raised during pre-ICO and how much during main ICO so far?
I understand that the ICO started on February 1, but the site does not see the results of the sale of tokens ... can you see the sum of the fees?

Yes, this is seen from the dashboard when you login.

Thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I understand that the ICO started on February 1, but the site does not see the results of the sale of tokens ... can you see the sum of the fees?
Activity: 196
PriorityEx is a cryptocurrency trading exchange that prioritizes approach for novice customers. with that we provide a spot trading, margin trading, investment box.
Activity: 84
I would like to join the twitter campaign. PLS accept me, thanks!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
nice concept dev.. how much target hard cap of the ico dev? and how about the progress until now?
i hope the ico will succesfully...
Merit: 102
This is one of a very good selection project and here it says it will burn its token so that the total supply of the token is reduced it will greatly affect the price of the tokens, with the total supply that the less will certainly make the token price higher. hopefully this project can be successful with the specified target. and his bounty is in great demand because his participation is limited to 200 people so many are scrambling to follow his project. but I think that do not get a place not to be disappointed because it can be an investor in this project. the project is so promising so I do not hesitate to invest in this project.
Also agree, that it is very important project, cause every crypto currency exchange creation gives real world more chances accept cryptos sooner! but about tokens burning, it will increase price only if soft cap be reached! I'm not hope for this, I beleive in!!!

I see the team and dev in this project has a good idea and strategy for the development and success of the project. I'm sure if this project is no more cooperation project will surely achieve success as expected. Hopefully smoothly for this project.
Hello devs, which currencies will be listed on the exchange? I mean, do you have a scenario, how to select coins/tokens to be listed at PrioritiEX? For example, according to users intentions and votes?

Yes we already have this drafted out. Please follow us on any of our socials to get a written update on this http://blog.priorityex.io

When you like or follow our socials, you will get updates on latest articles posted on the blog.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
You have indicated that You have already had some experience in the field of bitcoin/currency exchange market. Can I please inquire what specifically were You doing/working on? What were Your responsibilities? Which members/what part of the team were working on it? Can You please kindly list some examples from Your work? In which region do You plan on developing Your exchange market ? Asia, I suppose?
Activity: 116
how about bounty program ?
Harmony Team
Hello devs, which currencies will be listed on the exchange? I mean, do you have a scenario, how to select coins/tokens to be listed at PrioritiEX? For example, according to users intentions and votes?
Harmony Team
Pages:
Jump to: