Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][PRE-ICO] PriorityEx - PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 3. (Read 1961 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
One of not many ICO projects that causes trust
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Your team from Thailand? Where is your company registered? And why I can not see profiles to Linkedin on your site? http://www.priorityex.io/#team
I want to see, where you team worked before this project...

Our team is from Thailand, HongKong and India
We are registered in HongKong
We honestly do not have Linkdin set up for this purpose
We have tech team set up several exchanges before but we cannot disclose the name of those exchange as there is NDA
We do have customer base from our past experience in marketing team
and involve in Mining farm set up
We never done ICO project before and this is our first project

Thank you

Thank for you info! Many exchaneg in Hong kong!
Good lucks for all member!

Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
Priority ex tries to overcome the various problems that exist in the current currency crypto exchange. One is the delay in realtime trading. Limited trading APIs, non real time transaction confirmations, and pending book orders updates. So to solve these problems, what kind of real solutions do you offer through your platform? For example to speed up transaction confirmation or order book update.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Tell me please what the difference between the PYX token and IPYX points, which give for registration?  Huh
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
This project looks very serious. Hopefully projects like this are just the beginning. Best project crypto ever!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
what's going on?
yesterday round 3 : 0.8$/token
today round 6 : 1.3$/token
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
Web site and white paper link doesn't work!!!
what's wrong?
fix it pls!
Harmony Team

All poeple from all over Thailand, they are investors, entrepreneur and market leader.

We present platform, ico and priority roadmaps to them, and many of them want to invest

1.147.201 PYX TOKEN SOLD

Price $0.8

http://www.priorityex.io
good presentation of the project in Thailand, but what about come famous and important for all the World! What other activity and joining of which important crypto events did team accoplished? Where this exchange was presented? We need more information about project development activity!
Harmony Team

Nice project! Clear information support!
But want to ask a question about debit cards and fiat money.
Do you have any plans of creating and releasing Priority debit cards for easy convert PYX (or other cryptos accepted by the exchange) to fiat money?
Activity: 26
Profit sharing crypto exchange sounds good, but how much profit you will share with token holders? Does it mean trading fees will be higher than other exchanges?
I'll be watching this project, when is official ICO date?

ICO has started already
When your exhange will be launched? I mean, working in fully-functionale mode? And what currencies you will be support?

Withdrawals begins with the following currencies

THB
RM
INR
SGD
HKD
CNY
Merit: 102
This is one of a very good selection project and here it says it will burn its token so that the total supply of the token is reduced it will greatly affect the price of the tokens, with the total supply that the less will certainly make the token price higher. hopefully this project can be successful with the specified target. and his bounty is in great demand because his participation is limited to 200 people so many are scrambling to follow his project. but I think that do not get a place not to be disappointed because it can be an investor in this project. the project is so promising so I do not hesitate to invest in this project.
Also agree, that it is very important project, cause every crypto currency exchange creation gives real world more chances accept cryptos sooner! but about tokens burning, it will increase price only if soft cap be reached! I'm not hope for this, I beleive in!!!

I see the team and dev in this project has a good idea and strategy for the development and success of the project. I'm sure if this project is no more cooperation project will surely achieve success as expected. Hopefully smoothly for this project.

Project and concept are really good! Step by step implementation is a proof of serious team attitude to the project! It is not a SCAM!!! looking forward for the success!

It's a great project, the concept appears interesting, the allocation is also great, many of the advantages gained in this project. Hopefully, this project can run smoothly and increased participation of participants who joined in this project and a lot of investors who are interested in this project. success for this project.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
When your exhange will be launched? I mean, working in fully-functionale mode? And what currencies you will be support?
Where your exhange registered? In Thailand?  Bank of Thailand forbade investing or trading in cryptocurrency, offering cryptocurrency exchanges and creating platforms for cryptocurrency trading for Thailands banks

So what will be with your exhange now? Are you planning to going to other country or... ?

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/news/1411254/central-bank-bans-banks-from-cryptocurrencies

1. We are not registered in Thailand we are registered in HK
2. Bank of Thailand forbids “institution” to involve in any activities of Cryptocurrencies but doesn't forbid normal businesses or personal transaction/activities

Thank you, Hong Kong is a great place for business and exhange as well (Binance, Kukoin etc- Hong Kong exhanges as well). Your team, offices based in Hong Kong as well I hope?

Correct
Where your exhange registered? In Thailand?  Bank of Thailand forbade investing or trading in cryptocurrency, offering cryptocurrency exchanges and creating platforms for cryptocurrency trading for Thailands banks

So what will be with your exhange now? Are you planning to going to other country or... ?

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/news/1411254/central-bank-bans-banks-from-cryptocurrencies

2. Bank of Thailand forbids “institution” to involve in any activities of Cryptocurrencies but doesn't forbid normal businesses or personal transaction/activities

Thank you, Hong Kong is a great place for business and exhange as well (Binance, Kukoin etc- Hong Kong exhanges as well). Your team, offices based in Hong Kong as well I hope?
The developer, I could not register with you on the site. I fill out all the fields but I can not click on the button to "submit"

Please try again in few minutes.

Thanks.

Activity: 378
The developer, I could not register with you on the site. I fill out all the fields but I can not click on the button to "submit"

ICO still alive? I must to do KYC for participicate in crowdsale? And how much you raised during pre-ICO and how much during main ICO so far?
All info you can find in website page https://priorityex.io/ But first of all need to be registered! about KYC also during registration proceedge.

I dont know why, but "submit" button dont working and i cant regestered. Please check this and fix. And answer for my question. please.
Pages:
Jump to: