Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][PRE-ICO] PriorityEx - PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 6. (Read 1986 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
Crypto currency exhange that puts needs of a customer! Really good to read such words)
But in general our time and future are needed of cryptoexchanges. Good project, set up new exchange, develop it and give us, crypto volontiers more assets for making txn and trading activity!
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
In my opinion, this is a very attractive project. It is not new, exchanges and now exist. But with the advent of the new, the user remains in the win. Therefore, I always welcome such projects.
And I'm sure that it will take its rightful place in the market.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
If I am join on ICO with 1ETH, how much PYX token I get?

It will depend on ETH price at that moment
Now we are selling at $0.7/pyx

After 1st Feb we will be selling $1.1/pyx onwards
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Where can i find more informations about how to plan keep secure customers funds on your platform.
I think money safety is a very important thing, much more than UX.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
How many tokens did you sell at that moment? And why is this information not on your site? It's all interesting. In general, this is quite an interesting project.

you can find all token sold when you login in to priorityex dashboard
954203 Token sold
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
How many tokens did you sell at that moment? And why is this information not on your site? It's all interesting. In general, this is quite an interesting project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
dev website not aktiv , I want to see what services are available
Activity: 266
Of the many projects I visited, the project was in great demand by many people and the promotion of its vigorous project, making this project a great ogre to investors. of the information I get for his campaign sosmed is limited to 200 people and because the enthusiasts of this project campaign so much that it will reopen the new registration. do not miss this opportunity to join in campignnya.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
This is one of a very good selection project and here it says it will burn its token so that the total supply of the token is reduced it will greatly affect the price of the tokens, with the total supply that the less will certainly make the token price higher. hopefully this project can be successful with the specified target. and his bounty is in great demand because his participation is limited to 200 people so many are scrambling to follow his project. but I think that do not get a place not to be disappointed because it can be an investor in this project. the project is so promising so I do not hesitate to invest in this project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
I am gald to announce that Indonesian ANN Thread of PriorityEx has just been launched.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpyx-priorityex-bursa-penukaran-cryptocurrency-bagi-hasil-2718882

Feel free to join the discussion regarding to the project in Bahasa Indonesia.

Thank you
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
I would like to join the translation campaign for arabic translation
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Profit sharing is good, there will be a lot of people interested to this but the hell why the price starts with $1.50? It would be too much I guess and I think this is going to drop most of the time for the first 3 months before going up if say the team isn't going to run and do face surgery in thailand.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Its great team and great dev. With successfull on pre-sale, I am believe that this project will success and ICO will be more success.
Activity: 798
If I am join on ICO with 1ETH, how much PYX token I get?
Guys, what happened to the bounty topic, it was deleted ...

Yes, bounty topic was deleted... Its weird

Our New Bounty is here
Please follow us here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bonty-closepyx-priorityex-profit-sharing-cryptocurrency-exchange-2691564
The presale is 1st january? And it will end until? And how many usd are already collect of this project?

We have sold more than 700000PYX now
BRI
Activity: 154
okay please repair again dev all the contents of this ANN THREAD so that we can understand more in the contents of this project and so we can promote this project well and correct, its ANN THREAD suggestion is good its form of writing not just picture only
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
I would like to join the translation campaign for german translations Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Guys, what happened to the bounty topic, it was deleted ...
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
it was a very intense introduction and it was quite crowded on the team.
It looks like a remarkable and workable project, and I will look more closely at it.
success .
Pages:
Jump to: