Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 21. (Read 50844 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi,You have to obtain the newest pocket book. If you don’t obtain the new wallet, it won't function no matter what you need to do.Regards,Innova group

Little curious, what are you talking about exactly? Or are you just trying to gain activity? Cheesy
Activity: 175
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have just put up the listing fees for Yobit, as stated on the 1st page of our announcement page. While their are a lot of people who may not like Yobit, Yobit is in the top 20 biggest exchanges in the world, has bigger volume than exchanges like liqui and livecoin, and they are doing bigger volumes than Cryptopia and Novaexchange combined.

Listing on Yobit will bring us some more exposure, and potentially increase our value/Volume for now. If you don't want to trade on Yobit, that's okay, we have more exchanges coming soon. Mercatox, HitBTC, Binance, BXthailand and Bitcoin Indonesia. We are yet to have a formal conclusion with the guys at Bitcoin Indonesia, however, we believe they want our business.

Sorry if the our responses are a little bit slower, but we are overwhelmed with an unbelievable amount of work.

this is the latest news sata very happy but out in market yobit, better than etherdelta but i am more happy if out on hitbtc because hitbtc market has reached the top 10 in the world market, if you want to trade IOP in Indonesia market can I help to VIP.bitcoin.co.id place but I am hard to explain to them and I am afraid they consider me a lie if there is no proof I want to trade IOP in Indonesian market, if I do not get there I ask people there contacts so you can talk to them about the product to be removed so that no miss communication
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have just put up the listing fees for Yobit, as stated on the 1st page of our announcement page. While their are a lot of people who may not like Yobit, Yobit is in the top 20 biggest exchanges in the world, has bigger volume than exchanges like liqui and livecoin, and they are doing bigger volumes than Cryptopia and Novaexchange combined.

Listing on Yobit will bring us some more exposure, and potentially increase our value/Volume for now. If you don't want to trade on Yobit, that's okay, we have more exchanges coming soon. Mercatox, HitBTC, Binance, BXthailand and Bitcoin Indonesia. We are yet to have a formal conclusion with the guys at Bitcoin Indonesia, however, we believe they want our business.

Sorry if the our responses are a little bit slower, but we are overwhelmed with an unbelievable amount of work.

I may say I really don't like yobit when it comes to trading and also their support is not really good when responding to queries. The fact that most of the coin listed their are scam coin. But if TIO will be listed in their I think I would be happy to trade again in that site. If it will help TIO to gain popularities and make the value/volume up then I will support TIO in this matter. Congrats to the great job guys. Cheers Smiley

P.S. Still waiting some seller in delta. Smiley

Have a Blessed day ahead everyone Smiley

Thanks again for your support, Tacos. Yobit is very popular in Russia and Eastern Europe. Our Russian and Eastern European community is quite large, that's why we have decided to also list on Yobit. Like we've already mentioned above, it's not a must for everyone to start trading on yobit now, if they aren't comfortable with it.  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
ANNOUNCEMENT:

I may say I really don't like yobit when it comes to trading and also their support is not really good when responding to queries. The fact that most of the coin listed their are scam coin. But if TIO will be listed in their I think I would be happy to trade again in that site. If it will help TIO to gain popularities and make the value/volume up then I will support TIO in this matter. Congrats to the great job guys. Cheers Smiley

P.S. Still waiting some seller in delta. Smiley

Have a Blessed day ahead everyone Smiley
Please men, be sure you fill in every one of your and proper mail addressA lot of are incorrect and lots of the packages appear to be caught somewhere at the airport/container..

Thanks for pointing that out HoneyGoldfish, the complete and correct postal address is a must. A couple of T-shirts posted have already returned to us, due to wrong address of the receiver and some are stuck at the airports. 
Activity: 224
Hello! tell me make sure you, and where to transmiteports on the work carried out as well as in what form when they are? r

The bounty forms are on page 1 of this announcement
I really like this project and the TIO TEAM are always working hard. Every time I wear the TIO T shirt it gives me confidence to believe in my dreams and that one day I may visit the TIO TEAM in Thailand. I would love to come there one day with my Family as it is a beautiful country full of friendly faces. I pray that TIO grows into a huge entity and moons because it deserves to be in the top 50 marketcap, that's for sure.  Smiley

Thank you so much , I left a very long response to someone else with our Office addresses on the Bounty Page and how best anyone could meet us whilst in thailand, please read it.

Here's what we do know from history, when you bring together bright ideas, passionate hearts and the strongest of wills to succeed, the future ends up being bright.

We have a lot of work to do, but I can assure we came here to win, to build a company that will stand the test of time and build a community around it. None of this is going to be easy, but we are relentless.

Please tell us if Bounty is completed or will we continue our work?
thanks for your reply
Regards Denis

Hello, Denis we are going all the way to march next year. Please don't stop.
You guys are the best and will never stop the support. So proud to be a part of this.

Thank you so much!
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Activity: 336
You guys are the best and will never stop the support. So proud to be a part of this.

After 4 months of carefully crafting our project we're now listed on EtherDelta. Here is the link to buy or sell. https://etherdelta.com/#TIO-ETH  
wow nice is out in etherdelta but etherdelta is still inferior to market hitbtc and bitrex i wait out market Tio in Hitbtc or in Bitrex because it is written at the beginning of 500 tio 358 $ dollars but in etherdelta very small can only earn 0,01% profit in etherdelta 500 tio only 20 $

We are going to be listing on other exchanges as Advertised. EtherDelta is just a first, we're putting together the fees to get listed in other places.

Here's what you should know, there is not that much TIO in circulation for the next 1 year, and even at that the true value of our tokens can only be enjoyed when our platform(s) are up and running, all of which wer made to create quick value for our tokens, and build demand. The truth is that those who stand to benefit the most from this project are those who are patient. If anyone is willing to sell their TIO for $20 and you have $20 that you can put in and wait a little bit, you should do it. If you look at all the effort we have been putting together thus far, you can clearly see that we are genuinely trying to build something here.

None of this is cheap or easy, please be patient.

This is definitely right. I am catching some TIO's in etherdelta and made a good catch of 900 pcs of TIO's. I will still be waiting for some TIO's that will be selling for the low price one at a time so i can have much of it before going to the big markets out their. Being patient is a good traits so dont waste it. We will be seeing this coin sky rocket at the right time, so if you will hold your token you've made the right decision.. Cheers.

Have a bleesed day ahead. Smiley

Very true Tacos, Most people are not getting it yet. There are only 450,000 in circulation till november next year. anyone who thinks the token is going to be staying at this price, is doing a wrong math. So if anyone was willing to throw away theirs, the best thing to do would be to buy it now!
Hello dev,

I am happy to be a part of your Team. I am continuing to be active in bounty campaign. Could you please tell, when can we expect distribution of new award?

Hello Pechalka, The next payment for bounty starts on the 29th.

hello Tios123. thank you for the answer. Are you talking about second part of bounty? or about new one?

The remainder of the First Bounty and the new bounty will be paid at the end of the month, in accordance with the new price control policy.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really like this project and the TIO TEAM are always working hard. Every time I wear the TIO T shirt it gives me confidence to believe in my dreams and that one day I may visit the TIO TEAM in Thailand. I would love to come there one day with my Family as it is a beautiful country full of friendly faces. I pray that TIO grows into a huge entity and moons because it deserves to be in the top 50 marketcap, that's for sure.  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Please tell us if Bounty is completed or will we continue our work?
thanks for your reply
Regards Denis
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

After 4 months of carefully crafting our project we're now listed on EtherDelta. Here is the link to buy or sell. https://etherdelta.com/#TIO-ETH  
wow nice is out in etherdelta but etherdelta is still inferior to market hitbtc and bitrex i wait out market Tio in Hitbtc or in Bitrex because it is written at the beginning of 500 tio 358 $ dollars but in etherdelta very small can only earn 0,01% profit in etherdelta 500 tio only 20 $

We are going to be listing on other exchanges as Advertised. EtherDelta is just a first, we're putting together the fees to get listed in other places.

Here's what you should know, there is not that much TIO in circulation for the next 1 year, and even at that the true value of our tokens can only be enjoyed when our platform(s) are up and running, all of which wer made to create quick value for our tokens, and build demand. The truth is that those who stand to benefit the most from this project are those who are patient. If anyone is willing to sell their TIO for $20 and you have $20 that you can put in and wait a little bit, you should do it. If you look at all the effort we have been putting together thus far, you can clearly see that we are genuinely trying to build something here.

None of this is cheap or easy, please be patient.

This is definitely right. I am catching some TIO's in etherdelta and made a good catch of 900 pcs of TIO's. I will still be waiting for some TIO's that will be selling for the low price one at a time so i can have much of it before going to the big markets out their. Being patient is a good traits so dont waste it. We will be seeing this coin sky rocket at the right time, so if you will hold your token you've made the right decision.. Cheers.

Have a bleesed day ahead. Smiley
Activity: 560
Hello dev,

I am happy to be a part of your Team. I am continuing to be active in bounty campaign. Could you please tell, when can we expect distribution of new award?

Hello Pechalka, The next payment for bounty starts on the 29th.

hello Tios123. thank you for the answer. Are you talking about second part of bounty? or about new one?
Guys, please keep on liking the pictures of our bounty participants, wearing the Tio t-shirt on Twitter and Facebook!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thanks for the bounty and translation in Vietnamese. Congratulations! How about signature campaigns? I dont see it in the bounty. Thank you very much for your time, dev.

Thank you, phieudu. We're not having a signature campaign, but thank you for enquiring.

Thank you,
Best regards.
Pages:
Jump to: