Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 60. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ICO ends September 25th. To contribute go to: https://tokens.tiotourguides.com
Aquí os dejo mi pequeña aportación a las fotos con camisetas de Tio Tour Guides  Wink Disculpad que no salga yo... es que soy poco fotogénico.

How cool's this picture! Very creative, Porfirii Cheesy Lovely dog! Give him Likes on Facebook and Twitter,please Smiley
@ zef316

Thanks for sharing. Looking incredible! Cheesy Like his picture on Facebook and Twitter, please.
Activity: 224
Thank you TIO i got my Tshirt and this is cool,  i am feeling cool by wearing this, the colour is awesome and the gift is great as well. I am feeling lucky to have an international gift as there is no one in foreign to send me the same. here is the picture with the tshirt.
Find my Tweet:
https://twitter.com/zef316/status/911682942908473344

Thank you once again.

WOOOW! We've got another one. You look Awesome!...Thank you for posting! 50 Tio Claimed. SPOT in the upcoming lottery confirmed. And you look like a famous actor. Trying to remember the name. I'll be reposting the name soon.
Yes, but you are not update stakes, so we don't know hove many tokens we will get. So will you update stakes?

We are not paying in stakes. We are only paying for two activities per week, like two likes/ two shares/ two tweets/ two retweets/ two original posts...
You have to keep putting in your activity/links.

We start paying on September 29th, so make sure you have all your work reported in the forms. Thanks.

only 2 per week? so, what if I retweet more than 10 / day?

That has been the bounty rule from the beginning. We are only tweeting like once or twice a day. Where are you getting the 10 tweets to retweet per day. Anyways, You could be giving us likes for running a cool campaign or not.

Since this is a long running campaign, some of your activity could be used for future payments if possible. That is if you turn out to have less activity in the future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
I cant add links in sheet - watch only option there....
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Thank you TIO i got my Tshirt and this is cool,  i am feeling cool by wearing this, the colour is awesome and the gift is great as well. I am feeling lucky to have an international gift as there is no one in foreign to send me the same. here is the picture with the tshirt.
Find my Tweet:
https://twitter.com/zef316/status/911682942908473344

Thank you once again.
Yes, but you are not update stakes, so we don't know hove many tokens we will get. So will you update stakes?

We are not paying in stakes. We are only paying for two activities per week, like two likes/ two shares/ two tweets/ two retweets/ two original posts...

We start paying on September 29th, so make sure you have all your work reported in the forms. Thanks.

Pls check we do not have excess to paste any link in goolge form, pls also confirm if we can paste all previous FB reposts and RT.

Actually you can, please see the the link above the Postal Address entry. Yes, you can paste all previous FB repost and retweets
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Pls check we do not have excess to paste any link in goolge form, pls also confirm if we can paste all previous FB reposts and RT.

15% Bonus Sale ends Today. ICO ends in 2 days.
I joined the BUNT, I hope to win prizes!)

Thanks for joining. Make sure you sign up, using the google forms on page 1. Fill in your complete postal address to receive a T-shirt.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I joined the BUNT, I hope to win prizes!)
Bonus Sale ends in a couple of hours!

Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello. Spreadsheet for twitter and facebook is not updated..

Hey,
you have to go and keep filling in your work/pasting the links, in the google forms.

Facebook spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L7QtNF7eiJO6DZYxQfg0YHGODoI49EPdXnqbqU-F54Q/edit?usp=sharing

Twitter spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CgPrEuR3PEhoN8_a_QGSHcNWKq5wp2VxFfOClLjLYYM/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 854
Hello. Spreadsheet for twitter and facebook is not updated..
Bonus Sale at 15% off the price ends today, UTC 23:59. ICO ends in 2 days. Follow this link, if you want to contribute: https://tokens.tiotourguides.com
Joined Facebook and Twitter Campaign for last chance Sir Grin hope will be approved Smiley

Sure,

anybody can join our Bounty program. Sign up, using the google forms as provided on page 1 of this thread,please.
Pages:
Jump to: