Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 62. (Read 50841 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
good luck tio, after ico what is the next plan ?
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
hi dev, please remove the registration in column spreadsheets to 1137 due to error while filling the link on the participation of twitter link. The correct registration is in column 1138. Thanks dev.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
tables, that would check participation, will be?
Activity: 224
when you count the stake for social bounty ?

We are not counting in stakes. All your activity links should be put in into our google form. Note: We are ONLY paying for two activities per week.
Meaning like two likes / two shares/  two tweets/ two retweets, Two original posts...

So if you want to make more Tio, you should join some of our other Bounty programs or simply buy our Tokens.

Thank you.

Hello

i didn't put any links any ( facebook - twitter - youtube ) in google form also i see in spreadsheet many persons like me .

what can i do ? re-join and put links or what ?

Yes, Please go back and put the links.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

We are not counting in stakes. All your activity links should be put in into our google form. Note: We are ONLY paying for two activities per week.
Meaning like two likes / two shares/  two tweets/ two retweets, Two original posts...

So if you want to make more Tio, you should join some of our other Bounty programs or simply buy our Tokens.

Thank you.

Hello

i didn't put any links any ( facebook - twitter - youtube ) in google form also i see in spreadsheet many persons like me .

what can i do ? re-join and put links or what ?
Activity: 168
新しいビデオ広告を日本語でご覧ください!:-Japanese Version of our Main Ad

Thank you.

Last Bonus Sale at 15% off the price is on right now! OUR ICO ENDS IN 5 DAYS. Minimum amount to contribute is just $5. Guaranteed Profit when we start trading.
Best of luck for Ico and bounty joined
Thanks

Thanks for joining.

This Bounty was not designed in the stake mode. Participants have to fill in the Bounty Form with their activities, if you havent, please go to the bounty form and do it now!
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
Best of luck for Ico and bounty joined
Thanks
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hi Manager,

Can we have data of bounty earned for Facebook and Twitter campaign in spreadsheet, pls confirm.

The link to the Spread sheet is on page 1

Yes but it does not show numbers of token earned.
Hi Manager,

Can we have data of bounty earned for Facebook and Twitter campaign in spreadsheet, pls confirm.

The link to the Spread sheet is on page 1
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hi Manager,

15% BONUS SALE IS OPEN NOW! ONLY SIX DAYS LEFT BEFORE OUR ICO IS CLOSING! BUY THE TOKENS NOW AS THEY'RE STILL QUITE AFFORDABLE.
Do you still need a chinese translator?

Even tho we would like to, I think its in our best interest,we don't. But thank you very much for inquiring.
Pages:
Jump to: